X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tripledouble
    replied
    Originally posted by ant_kem
    I was fired from my job thursday morning, which I was at for a little over two years. My boss said that I wasnt making the company money anymore And he couldnt work with my schedule which wouldnt have changed until June. I know that there is more to that story, but thats not the point. I was wondering if there would be anything within the local sheriff's department I could get hired to do. I am hoping to be in the Academy when it starts up in mid June. I would be taking night classes, but its hard to find someone to hire you with the schedule. The academy I will hopefully be attending is the night academy, and they run 4:45 until 10:00pm and all day Saturday. Any help would be great.

Thanks
    If you got fired and there's more to it than just not making the company money or your schedule conflicts, you may need to articulate why you got fired and how it is not a bad reflection of your character. In a nutshell, that's the kind of question that may be asked at a panel interview which could be a make or break answer for you getting onto a sheriff's department or not.

Leave a comment:

• ant_kem
    started a topic Fired!

Fired!

I was fired from my job thursday morning, which I was at for a little over two years. My boss said that I wasnt making the company money anymore And he couldnt work with my schedule which wouldnt have changed until June. I know that there is more to that story, but thats not the point. I was wondering if there would be anything within the local sheriff's department I could get hired to do. I am hoping to be in the Academy when it starts up in mid June. I would be taking night classes, but its hard to find someone to hire you with the schedule. The academy I will hopefully be attending is the night academy, and they run 4:45 until 10:00pm and all day Saturday. Any help would be great.

Thanks

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4939 users online. 278 members and 4661 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X