300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Louis County PD Application

I'm in the process of finishing up my application for STLCOPD. With the packet was a checklist for included documents. Included on the document checklist is a tax information authorization, Form 8821. Unless I am overlooking it, that form is not included in the application packet, and I wonder if the checklist has simply not been updated and the form replaced with the 4506-T, which is included.

I can download and include Form 8821, however it requests some information of the St. Louis County Police Department that I do not know, such as CAF number. It also asks for what type of tax, what tax form number, and what year periods are requested.

Also, the 4506-T form is lacking the year(s) of transcripts which will be requested (Section #9). Should I assume that the previous three years will be requested and write them in?

I emailed a STLCOPD recruiter, but have not received an answer. It has been a few days, and these tax documents are all that is holding me up from finishing and returning the app.

Does anyone have any insight?
    "He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still"

-Lao Tzu

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

-Reinhold Niebuhr

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4994 users online. 283 members and 4711 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X