300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
    Here you go e-mail Officer Gorton in recruitment. He is solid and will answer your question quickly

Officer Thomas Gorton
    Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department
    Personnel/Recruiting
    702-920-8953 (Office/Fax)
    [email protected](Preferred)
    Real smart posting this info on a public forum.

Comment

Really, I would think your reply was really smart . Before you have a wise as- comment make sure you do your research first.

I see you want to be in Law Enforcement you do know that an integral part of Law Enforcement is Teamwork- Now if I were you (which many on this forum would agree by my past actions) I would have sent you a PM if I thought you posted something that may hurt you in a public forum. I'm not sure what you were trying to accomplish by calling me out. All you did was expose yourself.

Take some advice and and be a nicer person, it will get you further in life. Good luck in your process

LVMPD_Recruitng View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact Send Email
      Forum Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Join Date Oct 2010
      Location Las Vegas, Nevada
      Posts 9 Originally Posted by DAL
      Can you tell me something about what crime analysts typically do at LVMPD?

I am taking the test next week, but am quite surprised that they assign new analysts to the graveyard shift. At LAPD and LASD, crime analyst is a day job, and most of the assignments come from senior personnel who are not around in the middle of the night.

Working graveyards suggests a lot of short-term projects regarding crimes that have just occurred.Dal:

Can you send me an email at:

[email protected]

I'd like to try and find a Senior Crime Scene Analyst to answer your question(s). I can speak from personal experience, although that may not be the same as having someone who is in that position responding.
      Officer Thomas Gorton
      Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department
      Personnel/Recruiting
      702-920-8953 (Office)
      [email protected] (Preferred)
      www.lvmpd.com
      www.protectthecity.com

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...new-with-LVMPD
      Last edited by jcioccke; 01-05-2011, 10:02 PM.
      MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

You all also realize this thread has been brought back from 3 and a half years ago...
        I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

...but.... but.... but ericanna had a question yesterday and she's a girl. There are sooo many men on this forum I had to act fast LMAO
          MDRDEP:

Comment

i think cman's post was appropriate considering you put an officers name and contact information out on the internet, if its not available on their website, YOU should have pm'ed it to her. I doubt that officer with LVMPD wants an extra 400 phone calls a year from every tom dick and harry with a question about lvmpd.

Comment

Your dumber then the last guy. At least he was smart enough to know he made a mistake and moved on. Hit the link I provided genius- It will bring you to the RECRUITER who posted HIS information on this public forum.

Do you know what a RECRUITER does for a Living? Do you know the meaning of R-E-C-R-U-I-T? Take your head out of the comic books (superman) and pay a little better attention TO DETAIL.

I WILL EVEN DO YOU A FAVOR- TELL ME WHAT A RECRUITER DOES IN A PM THEN CHANGE YOUR POST. THEN I WILL MAKE THIS POST GO AWAY

CLICK THIS LINK

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...new-with-LVMPD
              Last edited by jcioccke; 01-06-2011, 06:29 PM.
              MDRDEP:

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11705 users online. 410 members and 11295 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X