300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Agency Needs Officers N O W !

Central Florida agency seeking motivated CERTIFIED officers. Though we prefer FLORIDA certified (as we don't want to wait to put you on the road) we are willing to speak to out-of-state certified. Starting salary $35k (looking to bump up to $38k soon), great health insurance/dental/vision, take home a TAHOE within 10 miles of city limits, the BEST equipment available, excellent work environment. Close to lots of things to do in Orlando. We have 30 sworn, and are looking to expand...thus opportunities for advancement. Openings for traffic unit, marine patrol, bicycle patrol, etc. YOU let us know what YOUR interested in doing. Affordable housing (a NEW officer just got a BRAND NEW apartment for FREE), houses in area for as little as $1k down. Tuition reimbursement 100%, free drycleaning, all equipment (except boots) provided. I'm creating a new recruitment brochure as we speak, and would be more than happy to send you one via e-mail, should you be interested in working with an agency voted BEST PLACE TO WORK in our county! We currently have THREE openings for police officer and are seeking to fill them quickly. Let me know if there is any other questions you have and I would love to answer them. I work directly for the 2nd man in command, therefore working with me can guarantee a prompt response. Good luck.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2898 users online. 145 members and 2753 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X