Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CUBroncs10
    replied
    I'm a Dec 18 applicant here so a little late to the party but I have my interview next week and would appreciate any tips or pointers that anyone could provide! I read something on the website about a writing sample, not sure if that is something that I need to bring with me or that I will be asked to draft at the time. I know there is some NDA stuff when you interview so I'm not expecting a Q&A or anything but any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• louis
    replied
    Received an email the last week of May 2019 to complete and submit e-quip. about 3 days later I received an email from PSD Intake stating I am now registered for the ATF polygraph process and will receive communication from this branch in the "coming weeks".

(Nov 17' Candidate"

Leave a comment:

• Striker44
    replied
    Any updates ?

Leave a comment:

• BuffBills123
    replied
    Interview on 11/15/18, still waiting for results. I had heard an applicant who recently was given a FLETC date, subsequently was told processing was no longer taking place due to Furloughs.

Leave a comment:

• fedski
    replied
    Originally posted by 31Ford View Post
    As a 4 year applicant I can agree with that.
    Where are you in the process?

Leave a comment:

• 31Ford
    replied
    As a 4 year applicant I can agree with that.

Leave a comment:

• fedski
    replied
    Originally posted by 31Ford View Post
    Partial gov shutdown affects DOJ and ATF. You are not going to hear anything until gov reopens.
    Although the partial shutdown is impacting the DOJ/ATF, as a current ATF employee I can tell you that the lack of communication regarding the 2017 schedule b hiring is not a result of the current shutdown.

Leave a comment:

• 31Ford
    replied
    Partial gov shutdown affects DOJ and ATF. You are not going to hear anything until gov reopens.

Leave a comment:

• fedski
    replied
    Panel Interview 11/13/18, haven't heard anything since.

Leave a comment:

• 31Ford
    replied
    interviewed october 2015, still waiting on offer.

Leave a comment:

• Striker44
    replied
    Any word how long to expect to wait after interview is complete?

Leave a comment:

• money_mike
    replied
    I just had my structured interview on 11/15/18.

Leave a comment:

• Mach123
    commented on 's reply
    You and I are in the exact same boat. The not knowing where I would end up changed my mind about the DEA very far into the process.

• Dea2017recruit
    replied
    November 2017 applicants: It has been very quiet.... any news or whispers from anywhere?

Leave a comment:

• money_mike
    commented on 's reply
    Yep. I passed mine today as well. Did you get any nuggets about classes or anything from the agents that were at your test?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8202 users online. 393 members and 7809 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X