• money_mike
    commented on 's reply
    gotcha. Im out of DFW.

• 8404_2Law
    commented on 's reply
    Houston TX

• money_mike
    commented on 's reply
    8404_2LAW, what area are you processing out of?

• money_mike
    replied
    Originally posted by money_mike View Post
    I think the last few announcements, the norm is that results are GENERALLY received about a month after taking the test. this could fluctuate obviously, and ymmv. Just what I have seen.
    EDIT : I just received my NOR results as well. I took my exam on 03/09/18 as well.

Leave a comment:

• 8404_2Law
    commented on 's reply
    I took the entrance exam 03/09/18 and received my NOR / test results today 03/19/18.. Both results read Eligible

• money_mike
    replied
    I think the last few announcements, the norm is that results are GENERALLY received about a month after taking the test. this could fluctuate obviously, and ymmv. Just what I have seen.

Leave a comment:

• Cjohnson1091
    replied
    Anyone know when latest test results will be posted? My window closed in the 14th

Leave a comment:

• 8404_2Law
    replied
    Just received an email to take the entrance exam. Applied 11/17.

Leave a comment:

• kevmahones
    replied
    I was never invited to apply. Had my resume hand delivered by an SRT guy to the local FO as well.

Leave a comment:

• money_mike
    replied
    Well I don't know about anyone else, but I received an email to schedule the special agent exam. or written test. or whatever. So its been 4 months, this is definitely gonna be a long road..

Leave a comment:

• jcarolina21
    replied
    I am a may'16 applicant, got my medical done 6 months ago and when I follow up with HR this morning, they said that my application is pending due to budget issues, and will continue once they get the budget to do so... this sucks big time

Leave a comment:

• 8404_2Law
    commented on 's reply
    hahaha, yeah I figured as much..

• Nola504
    commented on 's reply
    You better get ready for a LOOOOOOOONNNNNG wait my friend. Apply and forget you applied.

• 8404_2Law
    replied
    I was invited to throw my hat in the ring for the November announcement.. I’m just passing through to see if anyone has heard anything since then.? One of the recruiters told me no news is good news.. But that really doesn’t help my anxiety. So if anyone has heard anything do tell.

Leave a comment:

• Agent1234
    replied
    I emailed them as well and have not heard back.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5392 users online. 286 members and 5106 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X