Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nov 2017 ATF Special Agent Applicants

Hello all,

Anyone else put in for this? Haven't seen a thread on the new announcement here.
    FBI
    applied-09/30/18
    phase 1 test-10/22/18
    meet and greet-11/06/18
    judged competitive-11/14/18
    Phase 2 written-12/8/18

ATF
    applied-11/02/17
    Entry test-03/04/18
    PTT-07/13/18
    Interview-11/15/18

Originally posted by money_mike View Post
    Hello all,

Anyone else put in for this? Haven't seen a thread on the new announcement here.
    how did you put in for it?

Comment

• Lost2Apathy
      Lost2Apathy commented
      Editing a comment
      It's schedule B, you had to be invited.

Mine is in, good luck to all.

5 point Marine Vet
    B.A.
    Current Local LEO

Comment

Putting mine in tomorrow.

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
        ShockTroopDevilDog commented
        Editing a comment
        hey sorry to bother you but how did you apply and do you have a point of contact? *I would really greatly appreciate your help!!

• Tommy_V
        Tommy_V commented
        Editing a comment
        I would like to have that point of contact as well

• Jerseyyankee2056
        Jerseyyankee2056 commented
        Editing a comment
        Like a few others said here, they have to contact you to apply.

• Aardvaark
        Aardvaark commented
        Editing a comment
        Contact the nearest ATF Office if you are interested in applying. They will sit down it you and go over a few things. If they like your background and initial interview, you should be set up to get invited to apply.

How are you all getting an invite to apply? I have emailed the NY recruiter numerous times over the past year and i have never heard a thing.

Comment

PM me point of contact please

Comment

My point of contact was a personal friend. To my knowledge you NEED to have them forward a resume for you to get an invite to apply.

I'm not sure if contacting a recruiter is enough. Honestly, I'm not even sure how a hiring like this is legal...

Comment

Interned with ATF during my senior year of college... debating on if I should contact the SAC and ask if he could help me out in any way, or email the region recruiter and go about asking through that channel?

Comment

• P.K. Highsmith
            P.K. Highsmith commented
            Editing a comment
            Contact the SAC, definitely.

You all should check out the other ATF page on here. It's chock full of information. Those announcements were also schedule B.

Comment

Last correspondence I received about a month ago was that my resume and packet is in the hands of HQ now....did the whole schedule b reach out stuff a year ago

Comment

I just emailed the recruiter I spoke to 12 days ago. The last time we spoke he told me to contact him in January b/c they weren't currently hiring. Hopefully, he gets back to me tomorrow with some info.

Comment

Last I heard ATF was mainly hiring military, veterans and Law Enforcement.

Comment

10pt Vet
                  B.A.
                  Civilian and Federal law enforcement
                  K9 Handler

I can't even get a reply back after emailing recruiter a bunch of times over the past year.

Comment

Originally posted by my93rx7tt View Post
                    10pt Vet
                    B.A.
                    Civilian and Federal law enforcement
                    K9 Handler

I can't even get a reply back after emailing recruiter a bunch of times over the past year.
                    I'm in the same boat. I emailed them everything about a year or so ago and never heard anything back. I'm also prior military, so who knows what they are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by ronald_mcdonald View Post

I'm in the same boat. I emailed them everything about a year or so ago and never heard anything back. I'm also prior military, so who knows what they are looking for.
                      It isn't a knock on your experience or service. There was a time a few years ago when there were hundreds of vacancies to fill and ATF was using Schedule B to bring in anyone qualified. Now that ATF is back to a more normal operating level, they are accepting a lot less applicants through Schedule B. There aren't even really "recruiters" out in the field offices. It is usually just an agent who is occasionally told to look for resumes. If you are current LE, I would recommend trying to get in touch with a local agent and see if they can help you out.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7818 users online. 226 members and 7592 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X