Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received the official email today. I heard a couple of people failed the gun range.

Comment

• Congrats DangerDanR6 !!! I wonder if anyone else got all their results back yet ...

Comment

• You still haven’t heard anything? Man I’m getting frustrated for you. Lol. I’m sure you are in. Sure taking their time though.

Comment

• Received mine as well.

Comment

• Congratulations. See you there.

Comment

• Goodluck guys I didn’t make it .. I didn’t pass my psychological exam I hope you guys be good cops and be safe congratulations

Comment

• I got my results the other day but already knew I was in. Still gotta get fingerprinted.

Comment

• Hello everyone I can finally post... Good luck to everyone that will be attending the academy. I have a few questions. I finished my oral in January and I have to hand in my PHQ packet by March 23rd. Any idea when I'll get a schedule date to do the PAT and do anyone know when I'll be able to find out what I'm ranked? Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Lil_roby
                    Lil_roby commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You will receive an email that tells you if you passed or failed your oral board. The email will also tell you your rank as well as when you’ll take the fitness exam. The next academy is scheduled for June.

• I just finished being investigated in person with Mr.Harvey he told me he would hope to finish my background check by April 11th. I had also received an email to schedule my PAT test (which I scheduled for April 11th) if everything goes well I hope I can make it in the upcoming academy in June. I still didn't receive my ranking yet, any advice on when I should find out what my rank is?

Comment

• Dedede123
                    Dedede123 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You should get an email with your rank. Also, if you call, they'll let you know if your a reserve or if they have a seat available and set for you.

• I spoke with my BI today everything is clear. I asked him if he knew my rank and he didn't have that information. Who would I contact for that info? I'm scheduled to do my PAT test today

Comment

• Dedede123
                    Dedede123 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The police and fire commission would have that information

• Just want to give an update, I passed my PAT. All I have to do now is pass the psychological and medical exam both are scheduled in May, My rank is 309 I'm hoping to make it in the upcoming academy in July.
                  Last edited by Mkesandman89; 04-28-2018, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• Unfortunately my score wasnt good enough for July 15 class. Hopefully I can make Dec class.
                    Last edited by MKEkid80; 05-02-2018, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• Just received my medical exam results from concentra clinic, everything looks normal. Anyone hear back from MPD?

Comment

• I havent heard back since I handed my packet in March. BTW my oral board was in mid Feb.

Comment

• Just completed my drug screening at the clinic today... Should come back clean since I don't do any drugs. There were a group of other recruits in there today drinking water before the test.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10194 users online. 480 members and 9714 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X