Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning I can finally post lol haha .. I passed everything as well but I got a email on the 14th saying that I didn’t pass the background investigation because of “Police Contacts” and I don’t even have a criminal record so I appealed it and meet with the FPC on the 27th .. My investigator said that most people pass their appeals...

Comment

• Dedede123
      Dedede123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good luck. Hope it works out. Keep us updated.

Anyone else get an email to take a drug test? They sent me one today saying to come in today to take the drug test. Short notice lol.

Comment

• DangerDanR6
      DangerDanR6 commented
      Editing a comment
      I almost dropped my pee cup all over the floor. Think they would of allowed me to mop it up and ring it out into the cup?

We all got it today. Long drive for me. Luckily I called PFC and they said you can do it tomorrow.

Comment

http://www.city.milwaukee.gov/ImageL...01_VIII_B2.pdf

http://www.city.milwaukee.gov/ImageL...01_VIII_B3.pdf

Comment

• Dedede123
        Dedede123 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for posting this, Dan. I see my name, but i haven't received anything yet. Where did you get this?

I had already called in previously and been told I have a spot in this coming academy, so this isn't much of a surprise. However, this means that the request for the academy has been officially submitted, so this means that after they receive our drug screening (2-3 business days) we'll likely receive a confirmation email.
        Last edited by Dedede123; 02-27-2018, 07:15 PM.

• DangerDanR6
        DangerDanR6 commented
        Editing a comment
        If you go to the Milwaukee Fire and Police commission website http://city.milwaukee.gov/fpc#.WpX1zmrwZaQ Click on meeting notices then scroll down to March 1st 2018 meeting click agenda and then scroll down to police and you'll see a link for that list. From what I saw when the December academy list came out they sent out the official email a week after. So I think we will all receive an email next Tuesday. I also think our Background investigator will be calling this week to update.

• DangerDanR6
        DangerDanR6 commented
        Editing a comment
        The December list came out on the 7th and they let everyone know on the 14th. The December list is on page two of this forum.

I just got my appeal overturned yesterday and I have to take my drug test today . I made the official list not the sub list. I’m rank in the 200’s . Goodluck guys

Comment

See y’all on the 26th ✌

Comment

The FPC meets today to sign off on this list. I haven’t received a call for my updated background check yet. Has anyone else?

Comment

• Dedede123
            Dedede123 commented
            Editing a comment
            I haven't either

I got a email today to report on March 26th in full uniform . Also said it’s highly recommended to attend the orientation on the 25th at 10am the email has a lot to view plus where to order the uniforms. I hope to see you guys on 25th at 10am

Comment

I got the email too. Can’t wait to see you guys at the academy congrats to all.

Comment

This is the email I received from HR regarding our official letter of offers and a time frame on when we would receive them to be able to put our two weeks in at our current place of employment.

“This is the only notice you will be receiving from the Milwaukee Police Department regarding the start date and your participation in the Police Recruit class. Because the Fire and Police Commission is conducting drug/medical screening and psychological evaluation for all candidates, you can follow-up with the Fire and Police Commission regarding your results. Once you have confirmed your pre-employment results with them, it is up to you when you want to inform your current employer”.

Comment

If you received the email about reporting for duty on the 26th your in. Unless you did something that’ll look bad when you update your background. At least I think what I said is true.
                Last edited by DangerDanR6; 03-03-2018, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• Dedede123
                  Dedede123 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Correct. I contacted them and they said this email is the last notice you'll receive. The only way to not get in is to fail something, and they should've gone through the results of everything right now. The only thing I feel that could block someone is the updated background investigation.

• DangerDanR6
                  DangerDanR6 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You coming to MPD Dedede? Or are you going to a different department?

• Dedede123
                  Dedede123 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's looking like MPD right now.

Awesome! Hopefully I'll see you at the academy. I gotta start looking at new places to live. Right now I live just outside of the residency line.

Comment

Has anyone heard from the BI yet?

Comment

• Lil_roby
                    Lil_roby commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Backgrounds are done. I talked to the investigator he finished mine the day we received the emails. Afterwards I called to do my finger prints and she said backgrounds were finished. They may call you but I doubt it.

So the background “update”, is it just for the people who didn’t make the last academy class or is it for everyone I just had my background done in January

Comment

Background are being updated meaning if anything changes call the investigator and inform him rather it’s jobs or any citations you get. The background itself is done, but the investigators still have you on file.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7128 users online. 372 members and 6756 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X