Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah if I get in I have to move too. I live like a mile outside the residency rule. lol

Comment

I got My letter today. Start 12/4/2017
      Last edited by mateo0625; 11-14-2017, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Congratulations!! Hopefully I have a letter in my mailbox when I get home.

Comment

PTown have you received a letter?

Comment

It came by email. Thanks also

Comment

http://www.city.milwaukee.gov/ImageL...16_VIII_B1.pdf

http://www.city.milwaukee.gov/ImageL...16_VIII_B2.pdf

Ptown unless a good amount of people dropped out that we wont be in till the next class

Comment

I saw my name on the second sheet. Hopefully I somehow make it into this class. I'm honestly tired of waiting, this is a crazy long process.

Comment

Yeah my name is on the 2nd list as well. Maybe they’ll be scheduling a class right after this upcoming one starts cause they are going to be losing so many officers to retirement. Also you never know some of the names on the first list could of went else’s where to work or failed medical/psychologist part.

Comment

Does our name being on the list mean we passed everything even though we are not in the up coming class?

Comment

Yeah we passed everything and now we're on the waiting list. Next class we get pushed right in, just like this time there was one person who was on the eligible list who automatically got a spot.

Comment

As much as I really wanted to get in this class at least we are on the list for the next class. Did you receive the email telling us what to buy if they need us for this class? Also I wonder when the next class will be?

Comment

Next spring

Comment

Did anyone else get any emails this week about drug testing?

Comment

I assume that's a no?

Comment

No I made the sub list so they won’t bother drug testing me until I’m officially in. They did send me a heads up about how much the uniform and TL-R1 light will cost. Which I could be more of a help send a private message to Mateo it’ll give him a notification on his phone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10650 users online. 482 members and 10168 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X