Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milwaukee 2017 MPD hiring

Anybody here anything ?

I have not heard anything yet. Will update if I do please do the same.

Comment

Haven't heard anything as well. I remember in the old thread someone said appeals were supposed to be for this friday I believe. Maybe we haven't heard anything yet hopefully because we're in?

Comment

I've been told over and over not hearing anything is a good thing, but man does it stink being in the dark. If the class does start on the Dec 4th they only need to give a two week notices so the latest would be the 20th. I'm thinking calls will go out next week but that is a total guess.

Comment

So I spoke with Mr.Harvey today and asked about appeals and he informed me that if we haven't heard about an appeal then we should be in the clear. He also stated that more notifications should be sent out next week at the latest.

Comment

Thank you for the update. I hope we all get into this up coming class.

Comment

What’s everybody’s rank ?

Comment

My rank is 152.

Comment

My rank is 153

Comment

Hey PTown, did you happen to ask Mr. Harvey if rank 153 is a good spot to be in?

Comment

No, I'm assuming it is given the fact that I was given a conditional offer. Also like they said before people drop out or get denied and even though they're not in the running anymore our numbers don't change. So even though my rank is initially 153 I could have the 64th spot. I wouldn't put too much thought into it if you received a conditional offer, the rank is essentially thrown out once the academy starts and everyone in the academy starts to get graded.

Comment

I’m rank 35, but I think your rank only helps with seniority so if you are number 1 you the have most seniority. It’s BS that they haven’t told us yet. We have jobs that need to know and family that needs to know.

Comment

Yeah I was hoping to find out sooner as well. My current job is kind of on my neck about it.

Comment

I agree I don’t want to leave my current place of employment at the last minute. Also I feel like I’m right on the border line of either getting into this upcoming class or the next one. Do you think they reached out to anyone yet and gave them a spot in the academy beside for the police aids?

Comment

No I doubt it. When I called last week they said notifications would go out at the end of this week. I wouldn't be too worried if you haven't heard anything since the physical and meeting with the psychologist. Just wish they would let us know sooner than later

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11220 users online. 520 members and 10700 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X