X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cbp1363
    started a topic 2017 U.S. Marshals Service Announcement

2017 U.S. Marshals Service Announcement

Hello everyone I applied to the 2017 announcement and saw there was no thread for it yet. I have not received an email or anything since applying but it’s only been a month and half since the opening.

• MadameAshley
    replied
    Originally posted by MotorT3531 View Post

these are the start dates, and when you applied last year there was no option to pick where you want to be located. they dont do that anymore during the application process.
    Ohhhh yeah. I had a friend that applied bc they always are hiring in our home state.

Leave a comment:

• MotorT3531
    replied
    Originally posted by MadameAshley View Post

Hello. What if you live in in the East Coast and applied for a position in your area last year?

And about the classes, do you start the academy on these dates or graduate during these dates?
    these are the start dates, and when you applied last year there was no option to pick where you want to be located. they dont do that anymore during the application process.

Leave a comment:

• MadameAshley
    replied
    Originally posted by MaxD1207 View Post
    As a reminder, the USMS has six (6) Basic Deputy Classes tentatively scheduled for FY19, here are the first three:

* October 2018
    * December 2018
    * July 2019

The FY19 classes will be made up of applicants from the August 2017 DUSM NW announcement, the 2018 RG announcement for DC and PR and the July 2018 DUSM NW announcement. We anticipate applicants from the excepted service hiring drive becoming available for hire starting in the 4th quarter of FY19. They could possibly be hired in the September 2019 BDUSM class.
    Hello. What if you live in in the East Coast and applied for a position in your area last year?

And about the classes, do you start the academy on these dates or graduate during these dates?

Leave a comment:

• futureFLEO
    replied
    Originally posted by C/ONWA1 View Post
    Yes, you can be considered for both announcements. I received two TO’s, one for the 2017 and the other for the RG.
    I just didn’t know if you needed a second TO or if one could apply to both announcements.

Leave a comment:

• C/ONWA1
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, you can be considered for both announcements. I received two TO’s, one for the 2017 and the other for the RG.

• futureFLEO
    replied
    Hey guys, quick question. I was referred on the RG announcement and interviewed for it. Then I was referred on the July 2018 NW announcement and asked to interview for it (which I did not need to do because of the interview for the RG announcement). I then received a TO, but it did not say which announcement it was for. Can I be considered for locations on the NW announcement because I was referred on and invited to interview for both? Or do I need a separate TO for both announcements to be considered? Any guidance/explanation would be appreciated. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• NCtoSkydRow
    commented on 's reply
    It's not a quick affair with the Marshals Service. Take it from me: I was caught in the hiring freeze in 2011 & had been waiting over a year for my academy date, only to be purged with the freeze. Patience.

• NiteLite916
    commented on 's reply
    I understand that the FIT will be the old testing. Does anybody remember or know what the standards were or are?

• MotorT3531
    commented on 's reply
    what a load of crap USMS is. I interviewed in December(2017), got my TO in January(2018), did medical & urinalysis shortly after, and .................................................. ...................... N O T H I N G

• BreacherGA
    commented on 's reply
    MotorT3531 It is what it is homie.

• C/ONWA1
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the info Max!

• Red_Leg08
    replied
    * interviewed in DC Feb. 2018
    * received a T.O. 8/28/18
    * completed my drug screen 9/25/18
    * * received a T.O. again 11/15/18. I advised them that I had already completed my T.O. and that stated that they didn't receive the forms. They later advised it was their mistake.
    * background, finger prints and e-qip started on 11/16/18.
    * medical completed on 2/28/19

​​​​​​- only thing left is fit test and wait....

Leave a comment:

• todds10
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Max, it’s just odd I interviewed Feb 2018, over a year ago now and haven’t heard anything.

• todds10
    commented on 's reply
    BreacherGA it’s just odd that most of everyone that interviewed when I did Feb 2018, have received TO’s. I haven’t received anything. No telling how long I will wait right??

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9200 users online. 386 members and 8814 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X