X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cbp1363
    started a topic 2017 U.S. Marshals Service Announcement

2017 U.S. Marshals Service Announcement

Hello everyone I applied to the 2017 announcement and saw there was no thread for it yet. I have not received an email or anything since applying but it’s only been a month and half since the opening.

• Twolfe1982
    commented on 's reply
    Same...Basic, State/local, and FLETC. There wasn’t a BDUSM Class when I was there though. It’ll be a pleasant surprise to me, lol.

commented on 's reply
    Lmao!!! Let the waiting begin

• Verde123
    commented on 's reply
    Sign me up as a free agent!

Thanks for clarifying. I thought we had to at least see a nurse for the update. no changes health wise. (other than my BP when they send me an email) Im ready for the PT test. max pull ups and O-Course and all.

commented on 's reply
    awesome, I hope I get the chance to experience that! I will try to think "I can't believe that I get paid to get smoked and other people pay to get smoked!"

commented on 's reply
    Verde123, I'm going to venture and say not to worry about medical because it is a "self-certification" form and you do not need to see anyone (FOH, your doctor, etc) in order to complete it (unless you did have some medical issue to update them on, then that is a different story). last go around, I was happy to be among the first group to take the PT test and never heard back, some folks didn't do fit until weeks later and got offers right after. At least one person had an offer prior to taking fit and one other person posted "I barely passed" and also got an offer. So what I'm taking from it is that if they really want you, you will get a call no matter what. Otherwise, I will know what it is like to have first round draft hopes and then end up going undrafted

• Verde123
    commented on 's reply
    Same here. If its not meant to be its not meant to be. Im worried about not getting a slot because my medical is expired. I got the locations, and good news email, then Friday afternoon they sent me a medical update due by the 26th.. I returned it same day but the medical office near my location was a month behind this time last year. Even if I get a quick turn around. they got to clear me and do the fit on me in August.

All I want is a shot at the job. I hadn't even got a call from a field office yet..

• CPK_MLE
    commented on 's reply
    Basic, state academy, and Fletc... when I was down at fletc the marshals always had a look of defeat on them during BDUSM when coming back to the taj... you kind of felt bad for them everyday

replied
    Hahahaha yeah guys I'm right there with you. This time I went nationwide on my list to increase my chances. If they really have 96 slots and I don't get picked up, then it's not meant to be.
    Last edited by avatar311; Yesterday, 05:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ATG1729
    commented on 's reply
    I’m with Twolfe. Basic, OCS, OBC, police academy... I can play the games. I just want this friggin’ job.

• Twolfe1982
    commented on 's reply
    I’ll do whatever they want. Basic Training and 2 Police Academies already...I’m really good at those types of mind games!

• Juey14
    commented on 's reply
    Hahahahah avatar

• Juey14
    commented on 's reply
    Tommy I never got the final offers unfortunately. They gave them to other people. I never got the HQ call, just the field offices call.

• Levithane
    commented on 's reply
    Yup, just replace the uniforms with business suits.

replied
    I hope that they are not still making us do this at FLETC

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9430 users online. 438 members and 8992 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X