Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam7480
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome to the wait. All I get is still an active applicant.

• elanith
    replied
    Kind of wondering what happened with this announcement. I submitted my paperwork for medical review, took an overseas contract, and never heard back from the agency about a date for fitness testing. I reached out once to attempt to find out more, received word that they had noted I was "deployed until October 2019. I informed them it wasn't a deployment and again asked about when I could take the fitness test, and I never received a response. No idea who to contact.

Leave a comment:

• beauonly
    commented on 's reply
    Kmiech just a few minutes ago.

• Kmiech
    commented on 's reply
    You got it today?

• beauonly
    replied
    Just got the 2nd locations email for the January class... it specifically states that this is the last chance for 2017 applicants. Hate to break any bad news for anyone out there though.

Leave a comment:

• Bet Wednsday
    replied
    For people who have gotten the call for Jan 22 class. Like other classes have done. I setup a google hangout group. If you want to join. PM me your email

Leave a comment:

• Kmiech
    commented on 's reply
    Well idk about you but my FIT will be expired by then. Didn’t get a call to take it again and didn’t get locations email. So...not sure how much I believe that

• RicardoCrashe
    commented on 's reply
    Where did you hear that from

• NWcountry31
    replied
    Was told the January class is the last effort for any 2017 announcement folks.

Leave a comment:

• Kmiech
    replied
    It appears the 2017 announcement is done with. Expired at the end of the year so January class for us.

Leave a comment:

• futureFLEO
    replied
    Originally posted by ATG1729 View Post
    Best I've heard is toward the end of January, but no exact date. I would interpret that as sometime in the latter half of the month.
    location emails for the 2018 NW people went out yesterday. Class date of 1/22 was given.

Leave a comment:

• ATG1729
    commented on 's reply
    Best I've heard is toward the end of January, but no exact date. I would interpret that as sometime in the latter half of the month.

• AZdeputy84
    commented on 's reply
    No solid dates, just rumors of incoming classes.

• futureFLEO
    replied
    also for the folks at FLETC... is there any rumors on a date for the January class? So far we just have the month of January, but I was wondering if there are any rumors flying around about an exact date? Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• ATG1729
    commented on 's reply
    2 of the classes are doubled up at the Taj and 2 are at a different Bldg with single rooms. Fortunately, I'm in the class with the single rooms, so I'm counting my blessings. Food isn't bad. It gets old after a while, but it's a hell of a lot better than a lot of Army chow halls I've eaten at around the country. FWIW

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9950 users online. 350 members and 9600 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X