X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cbp1363
    started a topic 2017 U.S. Marshals Service Announcement

2017 U.S. Marshals Service Announcement

Hello everyone I applied to the 2017 announcement and saw there was no thread for it yet. I have not received an email or anything since applying but it’s only been a month and half since the opening.

• Gollywompas
    commented on 's reply
    Take the offer and if this one comes through before you leave switch.... I knew a guy who switched in FLETC from USSS to ATF... according to him neither agency cared and all he had to do was fill out the payroll stuff and get a new ball cap lol.

• beauonly
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the info and the reassurance!

commented on 's reply
    In that case, one bird in the hand....

• AASLT101
    replied
    Dead serious. No offer it was a be patient call in response to my email asking if I was still an active applicant. I have to accept or decline another position with tomorrow with another agency.
    Last edited by AASLT101; Yesterday, 03:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Juey14
    commented on 's reply
    You’re joking right?

commented on 's reply
    Seriously though, you got a call?

commented on 's reply
    Hahahahahaha, you are so cruel
    Last edited by avatar311; Yesterday, 02:43 PM.

• AASLT101
    replied
    Did anyone else get a call from HR today?

Leave a comment:

• Somethingwitty
    replied
    beauonly I had to get additional clearances for my neck stemming from injuries sustained on the job in 2014+2015. Jump through the hoops to get a current clearance through the type of medical professional they require. Once they get cleared paperwork, you should be good.

Leave a comment:

• beauonly
    replied
    Anyone that has been through this process know if being prescribed anti-depressants in the past and having slightly elevated BP (non-prehypertension levels) are disqualifying factors during medical? I am a 2018 applicant and just got word that my medical process is deferred until I send them additional information from my physician... I am assuming that the fact that I have a chance to provide further info is proof enough that they're not automatically disqualifying issues but I just wanted to see if anyone that's been through this has any insight.

In any case, I hope you are all making it through the last parts of your wait!

Leave a comment:

• Brooklyn28
    commented on 's reply
    Took the fit on April 23. Only received the second email. Still waiting

• northend13
    commented on 's reply
    I wonder how many people nationwide took the FIT for this July class.

• Deadpker
    commented on 's reply
    I do not have a current BI. I just see other people’s timelines and I notice they’re contacted usually a month after they submit their forms.

commented on 's reply
    good info, thanks,

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9501 users online. 404 members and 9097 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X