• beauonly
    commented on 's reply
    Hahahahaha.

• Bet Wednsday
    commented on 's reply
    MPD80 you responded to a 2 year old post

• MPD80
    commented on 's reply
    Cool story, stop coming on here to brag. A cop with a bachelors degree, cool, now you’re side by side with the other 1000 applicants.

• ATG1729
    commented on 's reply
    I took the FIT before the July class and didn't hear a peep. Most of my info came from here. Received a 2nd good news email before the 1st Sept class and ending up getting picked up that time. FWIW...

• Njw85
    commented on 's reply
    I know they expired the 2016 list after two years so that may be the case for 2017. We’ll have to wait and see.

• NWcountry31
    commented on 's reply
    beauonly thanks man, sure hope so.

• beauonly
    commented on 's reply
    NWcountry31 I'm surprised that they didn't have you do the FIT for the October class... Goodness knows it would be impossible to figure out this process at this point. Hang in there though! I'm sure your time will come.

• NWcountry31
    commented on 's reply
    Negative. Still waiting on the Fit. Received an email back in August/September that everything cleared and to standby for a phone call. Been inquiring my status with HQ every few weeks. "Still an active applicant" be patient email response.

• Texan2050
    replied
    NWcountry31 do you have everything completed?

Leave a comment:

• NWcountry31
    commented on 's reply
    I'm from the 2017 announcement. Crossing my fingers.

• beauonly
    commented on 's reply
    Njw85 I couldn't say for sure, but if the "two year" suspense still holds true October is the last chance. I am a 2018 applicant, but figured I'd post here since a lot of hired '17 applicants are at FLETC as I type and surely a few have been in the same situation as me.

• Njw85
    commented on 's reply
    Is the 2017 applicants list expiring this month?

• beauonly
    replied
    For those of you who have had to re-take the FIT after receiving a "good news" email and not getting the initial call, did HR give you any heads up towards the rest of the process afterwards? Or was it just radio silence and another "good news" email/FIT when the next class date became available?

With just a few short weeks until the October class, it seems as if my hopes are shot until the next class (whenever that is) so I was just hoping to have some sort of roughly estimated timeline to obsess over next.

In the meantime, at least I made it to the acceptance part of the grieving process... LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Raven03
    commented on 's reply
    As long as you're honest about everything you should be fine.

• ATG1729
    commented on 's reply
    Word on the street is second half of October. Haven’t heard yet beyond that, but sounds like they have 6 classes for FY20. Dates TBD

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9089 users online. 469 members and 8620 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X