Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Venutis1
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2017

Kmiech just curious how they grade pushups and sit-ups on fit. I’m a prior army dude and used to that standard. Chest to ground on pushups? Fingers interlaced behind head on sit-ups? Thanks and good luck through the rest of the process

Comment

• Roninjin
      Roninjin commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool beans

• Tommyjd78
      Tommyjd78 commented
      Editing a comment
      My FIT guy didn't make me do the sit and reach. He said they didnt need it to get to the academy just once you were there. Hopefully he is right! I think he was since I got a verbal FO.

• Bet Wednsday
      Bet Wednsday commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you get offer before FIT or after? Was wondering if the Scores on FIT had any bearing on giving you an offer.

• Tommyjd78
      Tommyjd78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I took my FIT and then received an offer but I do know some that received offers before the FIT.
  • LittlefieldJC
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2018

Ok so I’ve now officially received my FLETC registration after I realized the email was sent to the email that was updated and no longer used over two months ago. All is well and I’ve also sent SF50, Hr contact, VA letter, and college transcripts. I’m anxiously awaiting the FO letter so I can notify my employer and cancel some big plans they had for me. Has anyone received FO letter yet for either September academy?

Comment

• northend13
      northend13 commented
      Editing a comment
      I got a verbal offer for the second September class a couple weeks ago but no final offer yet. Can anyone tell me what the VA Employment Letter is?
      Last edited by northend13; 08-21-2019, 04:21 PM.

• P_Pharaoh
      P_Pharaoh commented
      Editing a comment
      Also have the same question? I just did one of those automatically generated VA letters showing veterans preference and disability rating.

• LittlefieldJC
      LittlefieldJC commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok the form is called AB4 Civil Service Preference Letter and you can get it from Ebenefits website along with your DD214. Form is also called Veterans Preference Letter or similar and it does not have the specific medical info on it. Hope this helps.

• northend13
      northend13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the info. What I sent in worked but hopefully what you said will clear things up for people in the future.
  • Raven03
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2019

Well ladies and gents, I was called by HRD yesterday and given a verbal FO and accepted for the October class. I can now breath a little easier even though I still have that wait for the written FO. I still feel like this is a Rick Flair moment haha

Comment

• beauonly
      beauonly commented
      Editing a comment
      Raven03 how long has it been since you took the FIT?

• Raven03
      Raven03 commented
      Editing a comment
      For sure, can't wait.

I took the fit about 3 weeks ago.

Editing a comment
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      Last edited by avatar311; 12-18-2019, 06:37 PM.

• Roninjin
      Roninjin commented
      Editing a comment
  • Apache82
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Raven03
    Well ladies and gents, I was called by HRD yesterday and given a verbal FO and accepted for the October class. I can now breath a little easier even though I still have that wait for the written FO. I still feel like this is a Rick Flair moment haha
    Congrats! I will be staring at my phone now for the rest of the day haha. If you don’t mind sharing, when did you take the fit? What location did you select? First choice? Multiple options or just one?

Comment

• Brooklyn28
      Brooklyn28 commented
      Editing a comment
      Got a call from one of the Marshals offices today. Now waiting on the call.

• Raven03
      Raven03 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I took the FIT about three weeks ago. I didn't get my first choice but I chose the first one that selected me.
  • Hey Zeus
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2019

Check your email! After a little over two years, the wait is finally over! FO received! See you guys in September!

Comment

Editing a comment
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      Last edited by avatar311; 12-18-2019, 06:28 PM.

• Hey Zeus
      Hey Zeus commented
      Editing a comment
      Well refresh them a little extra now lol. 2nd class.

Editing a comment
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      Last edited by avatar311; 12-18-2019, 06:28 PM.
  • ATG1729
    USMS
    • Jul 2018

Happy Application Anniversary everyone!!! Two years, yay!!

Comment

• C/ONWA1
    Forum Member
    • Jun 2016

Got got the call with tentative location for the October class!

Comment

Editing a comment
      >>>>>>>>>>>
      Last edited by avatar311; 12-18-2019, 07:09 PM.

• Brooklyn28
      Brooklyn28 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations man

• Apache82
      Apache82 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats, I think we've got enough October folks to get a Google Hangout going.
  • Bet Wednsday
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2019

Anyone have the lab screw up your UA? The lady ripped the tamper seal and then just started sticking broken seal all around the bottle. So one of my samples is bad. Of course this happens after the offices are closed.

Comment

• beauonly
      beauonly commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, that's insane. I'm surprised they didn't just have you re-do it....

• Bet Wednsday
      Bet Wednsday commented
      Editing a comment
      Couldn't, they only were given the right amount of seals.
  • Roninjin
    Forum Member
    • Jul 2009

Any of you fine Sept folks hear anything regarding reporting to Fletc? The CBP thread indicates their academy is closed due to the hurricane.

Comment

Editing a comment
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      Last edited by avatar311; 12-18-2019, 06:29 PM.

• Roninjin
      Roninjin commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man

Editing a comment
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      Last edited by avatar311; 12-18-2019, 06:29 PM.

• Vox Populous
      Vox Populous commented
      Editing a comment
      If you can't report due to weather it usually becomes admin leave.
  • Blueghostman
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2018

Can any one at FLETC currently confirm whether or not a December class is scheduled?

Comment

• Army101
      Forum Member
      • Jan 2012

Blueghostman from my understanding it’s up to FLETC to determine when classes will be with space available etc etc. so probably won’t know until the mid/end of September when the next classes are going to be.

Comment

• parkscout93
        parkscout93 commented
        Editing a comment
        Blueghostman it’s also that time of year where agencies don’t have their budgets yet, so they don’t know what’s happening in the next year yet.
    • Johnny4x4
      Forum Member
      • Aug 2019

So I applied to the DEO position on USAJOBS, but how did you guys apply to the deputy/us marshal positions? USA JOBS? Were they under 0082/1811 series?

Comment

• ATG1729
        ATG1729 commented
        Editing a comment
        Best way to not miss the next announcement is to set up an alert for 0082 & U.S. Marshals Service. When this announcement was posted, it was only open for 24hrs, so don't miss it. Right now they are taking applications via Schedule B aka Excepted Service announcements which are done by invitation only through individual districts by region. They may post another nationwide announcement next year, but who knows.
    • Army101
      Forum Member
      • Jan 2012

Anybody that got an FO, how long will you be at FLETC? Between everything?

Comment

• fedco95
      Forum Member
      • Jul 2019

Just reaching out. I am currently BOP and in the schedule B hiring process. I am in FLETC finishing up some delayed training for three weeks. Any guys or gals down there at this moment that might want to meet up and hit a workout session at the gym. Trying to train up for whenever the final call comes in..

Comment

• Bet Wednsday
        Forum Member
        • Apr 2019

Took medical, for hearing test was told I have hearing loss in left ear. At 3k the number is 30, 4k was 35, 6 k was 40. The doctor said they like to see numbers at 25. Does anyone know if that's failing for the marshals?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 20533 users online. 29 members and 20504 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...