Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specific locations.

Comment

• Has anyone that interviewed started receiving TO's? I know it's early but it seems like some people from the 2016 announcement started getting TO's within a week after their interview. I interviewed in Arlington last week.

Comment

• DHSguy48
        DHSguy48 commented
        Editing a comment
        I interviewed last week as well...still haven't heard anything. I figured I'd just forget about this process until I hear something...just like most Fed LEO application processes.

• Keyturner
        Keyturner commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, good idea.

• Interviewed this week, met some great candidates. Best of luck to everyone!

Comment

• Just curious....was looking at the email I received for the December interviews and towards the end I felt like there would be 2 waves of applicants the ones that chose to interview in Dec and then whoever else after the holidays more than likely. Only curious because it would kind of gauge how fast processing would go for the December applicants which ends on the 15th. Any insight?

Comment

• Keyturner
          Keyturner commented
          Editing a comment
          Is there going to be another round of interviews from this last announcement?

• NWcountry31
          NWcountry31 commented
          Editing a comment
          I interpreted the email that anyone after the holidays (those who could not interview due to deployment, orders, etc.) would be filed accordingly. And those who had already received an interview within the last year and received the email by mistake would be contacted promptly for follow up. If there are any stragglers HR will more than likely deal with them on a case by case basis. I would imagine if any of us hear anything that's from the 2017 announcement and recently interviewed wouldn't hear anything from HR until mid January. Gives the agency time to assess the interviews and catch up after the Holidays. Just my thoughts.

• Today is the last day of December interviews, hoping to get an early or even great Christmas present.

Comment

• That's a bummer. Trifecta a no-go here.

Comment

• kidkaos520
            kidkaos520 commented
            Editing a comment
            Still always hope.

• Hope every one that interviewed these past weeks did good, and get some good news soon.

Comment

• Anyone receive a call yet post interview? I had a missed call this morning from a No Caller ID, but no voicemail. Wondering if it was them.

Comment

• kidkaos520
              kidkaos520 commented
              Editing a comment
              Was probably the red cross.

• I guess they are never going to do the Recent Graduates Announcement?

Comment

• jimmycoughdrops
              jimmycoughdrops commented
              Editing a comment
              In the spring

• jonesdr
              jonesdr commented
              Editing a comment
              I hope Mr. Coughdrops is correct because my two year window expires at the end of July. A friend of mine who is close with some Marshals and always has good info said the same thing.

• Here is hoping to a great NEW YEAR with job offers for all!!!

Comment

• Can anyone tell me the announcement number for this hiring ? I’m looking for the August announcement for federal Employees. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by jonesdr View Post
              I hope Mr. Coughdrops is correct because my two year window expires at the end of July. A friend of mine who is close with some Marshals and always has good info said the same thing.
              Thats what I read off the employee internal pge
              from HRD

Comment

• Is it common for people to fail the interview stage for the Marshals? Just curious I looked through the 2016 announcement and didn't really see anything.

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
                  ShockTroopDevilDog commented
                  Editing a comment
                  it's a job interview OBVIOUSLY you can do bad on the interview and not get hired lol most people who messed up the interview won't post that or anything at all.

• 1811_WannaBe
                  1811_WannaBe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the response and yes I understand there will people who do not perform well and won't pass like any job. But I guess what I mean is it comparable to other agencies. For example it is not uncommon at all to see people fail the FBI phase 2 while other agencies you don't seem to see it nearly as much.

• Kmiech
                  Kmiech commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Unlike other agencies I don’t think their interview is pass or fail. I think you are scored or ranked based off of your responses. I interviewed for the 2016 announcement and have not heard back since then. I usually can tell when I do well in interviews and when I don’t. I have passed interviews for ATF and other three letter agencies. I believe I did well on the Marshals interview but apparently I didn’t score well enough to move forward in the process. I haven’t received any formal communication stating this. I can take the hint. So to answer the question, no I don’t believe anybody on here has stated that they failed the interview and have been removed from the process. However, there are many of us still waiting to hear any correspondence after interviewing.

• Anyone else get an email this past week to schedule an interview?

Comment

• chipperjones
                  chipperjones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I did, I put in my request. We will see if I hear anything

• 1811_WannaBe
                  1811_WannaBe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Out of curiosity when will these interviews be conducted through?

• Kmiech
                  Kmiech commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Interviews are late January until early February. I just got a phone call today to confirm.

• I interviewed in early December of last year and I’m still waiting to see if I’m moving on in the process.

Comment

• JohnnyUtah1989
                  JohnnyUtah1989 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I’m guessing none of us will hear back until the new round of interviews are conducted/scored.

• C/ONWA1
                  C/ONWA1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They got to have TO’s lined up for those who did well at the December 2017 interviews.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9941 users online. 465 members and 9476 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X