Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kind of wondering what happened with this announcement. I submitted my paperwork for medical review, took an overseas contract, and never heard back from the agency about a date for fitness testing. I reached out once to attempt to find out more, received word that they had noted I was "deployed until October 2019. I informed them it wasn't a deployment and again asked about when I could take the fitness test, and I never received a response. No idea who to contact.

Comment

• Cam7480
      Cam7480 commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome to the wait. All I get is still an active applicant.

• Know this Announcement has been quite for a while. But was wondering if anyone from this announcement went through all the steps, took the FIT test 3-4 times and did NOT ever get picked up. Just hoping to find some light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueghostman View Post
      Know this Announcement has been quite for a while. But was wondering if anyone from this announcement went through all the steps, took the FIT test 3-4 times and did NOT ever get picked up. Just hoping to find some light at the end of the tunnel.

dude, that might be the craziest thing I’ve heard in a while. I figured FIT test and you are pretty much in and not to mention taking multiple! They told you no go or just never heard anything?

Comment

• IndexBoss
        IndexBoss commented
        Editing a comment
        You are missing the key component of the hiring process. Passing all the steps qualifies you to be referred to a hiring official. The last and most important step is being selected by a hiring official. This is typically the Chief Deputy or Marshal in each district and they each may be looking for different things in an applicant. Unfortunately I believe they stopped making selections off of this announcement about a year ago, and the RG announcement will probably expire by end of FY20.
        Last edited by IndexBoss; 03-17-2020, 08:51 AM.

• Costanza
        Costanza commented
        Editing a comment
        I hear ya brother, still seems wild to drag him through like that for the “no thanks”

• IndexBoss
        IndexBoss commented
        Editing a comment
        Costanza I hear ya and think it is ridiculous, but this is federal hiring. Nothing makes sense. They left hand often doesn't know what the right is doing.

• Costanza
        Costanza commented
        Editing a comment
        IndexBoss And you would think after almost 10 years in the Feds I would be numb to the nonsense but not yet! Still have some common sense left in me, can’t wait until it’s gone and then I can live in complete bliss!!

• Any VET in this announcement that got to use their OJT from Gibill! Wonder how that process works! Thank you in advance

Comment

Editing a comment
        mikemcq15 thank you for the info!!!!

• IndexBoss
        IndexBoss commented
        Editing a comment
        I tried that, my district wasn't willing to accept the program unless HRD endorsed it. HRD will not assist and believes you cannot do OJT program....

Editing a comment
        IndexBoss thanks! I was expecting something like that! A friend from CBP was able to use it with them, thats why I was asking. I talked to VA and they sent me all the documents needed. Some agencys HR are afraid to approve it, they believe theres a conflict of interest or something like that.

• IndexBoss
        IndexBoss commented
        Editing a comment
        Ville others from my class were able to use it. Your mileage may vary.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5673 users online. 306 members and 5367 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X