Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got the call. See you all Oct 23.

Comment

• Raven03
      Raven03 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you from the 2018 announcement?

• Brooklyn28
      Brooklyn28 commented
      Editing a comment
      2017 announcement

• beauonly
      beauonly commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, that counts as movement... Congrats.

Also, tell HRD to keep it up LOL.

• One of my buddies just got his offer. Someone PM me the Google chat. I will link him in and help you guys with whatever you need.

Comment

• futureFLEO
      futureFLEO commented
      Editing a comment
      Haven’t seen any RG guys get picked up for October yet. Had a few of us take the fit a couple weeks ago. Any idea why/if they’re waiting on putting us in the October class?

• Deke1058
      Deke1058 commented
      Editing a comment
      I got the call today. 2018 RG applicant. What's the google chat all about? Still waiting for the FO email with more information on the class. My question is, is there any type of shuttle from the Jacksonville air port? I was told from someone that I would probably be flown into there. Thanks

• Vox Populous
      Vox Populous commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe the RG announcement was for DC and PR. If they have enough of those spots in other classes, they push your selections into next year.

Editing a comment
      Deke1058, to avoid discussing possible OPSEC, all of your concerns regarding travel will be answered via correspondence from HRD once you get FO

Whether you want to fly or drive, all of the info will be given in one of the docs that you will receive.
      Last edited by avatar311; 09-19-2019, 08:21 AM.

• With the FIT only being good for 90 days. It expires end of November. So obviously we would all have to take it again. Has anyone taken it twice & then been selected?

Doesn’t the enough expire after two years from the posted date?

Comment

• Brooklyn28
      Brooklyn28 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just got selected and have taken the fit test twice. Some people have taken it more than that.

• ATG1729
      ATG1729 commented
      Editing a comment
      I took it twice and got picked up.

• Anyone currently at FLETC have any insight to when the next class will be??

Comment

• ATG1729
      ATG1729 commented
      Editing a comment
      Word on the street is second half of October. Haven’t heard yet beyond that, but sounds like they have 6 classes for FY20. Dates TBD

• Hey all, congrats to you all who are on the way to the academy soon. I am currently in the schedule B process and was just reaching out for some clarification on background. I was a fed and had a TS clearance about a year ago but have since separated from my employment. 11 years ago I was arrested for a simple misdemeanor. I’m not sure if the marshals frown upon such a thing or not so was just wondering if anyone has any similar experience to mine. Thanks
    Last edited by hawks22; 10-01-2019, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• Raven03
      Raven03 commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as you're honest about everything you should be fine.

• For those of you who have had to re-take the FIT after receiving a "good news" email and not getting the initial call, did HR give you any heads up towards the rest of the process afterwards? Or was it just radio silence and another "good news" email/FIT when the next class date became available?

With just a few short weeks until the October class, it seems as if my hopes are shot until the next class (whenever that is) so I was just hoping to have some sort of roughly estimated timeline to obsess over next.

In the meantime, at least I made it to the acceptance part of the grieving process... LOL.

Comment

• beauonly
      beauonly commented
      Editing a comment
      Njw85 I couldn't say for sure, but if the "two year" suspense still holds true October is the last chance. I am a 2018 applicant, but figured I'd post here since a lot of hired '17 applicants are at FLETC as I type and surely a few have been in the same situation as me.

• NWcountry31
      NWcountry31 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm from the 2017 announcement. Crossing my fingers.

• Njw85
      Njw85 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know they expired the 2016 list after two years so that may be the case for 2017. We’ll have to wait and see.

• ATG1729
      ATG1729 commented
      Editing a comment
      I took the FIT before the July class and didn't hear a peep. Most of my info came from here. Received a 2nd good news email before the 1st Sept class and ending up getting picked up that time. FWIW...

• NWcountry31 do you have everything completed?

Comment

• NWcountry31
      NWcountry31 commented
      Editing a comment
      Negative. Still waiting on the Fit. Received an email back in August/September that everything cleared and to standby for a phone call. Been inquiring my status with HQ every few weeks. "Still an active applicant" be patient email response.

• beauonly
      beauonly commented
      Editing a comment
      NWcountry31 I'm surprised that they didn't have you do the FIT for the October class... Goodness knows it would be impossible to figure out this process at this point. Hang in there though! I'm sure your time will come.

• NWcountry31
      NWcountry31 commented
      Editing a comment
      beauonly thanks man, sure hope so.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9099 users online. 464 members and 8635 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X