Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else get the FLETC registration email today? Never thought that would come before an FO.

Comment

• AZdeputy84
      AZdeputy84 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup! Completed and registered.

• mikemcq15
      mikemcq15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Email received today to register as well!

• Tommyjd78
      Tommyjd78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Received today.

• Has anyone gotten a verbal offer for a second September class at all yet?

Comment

• Tommyjd78
      Tommyjd78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. Received one beginning of last week. I applied to the July 2018 nationwide announcement.

• Anyone heading to W/TX PM me.

Comment

• Anyone have an idea when the October class is scheduled?

Comment

• Looks like pre dusm starts on the 19th and citp on the 25th. Received the fletc invite today.

Comment

• Good chunk of written final offer letters for the 9/11 class went out today. Congrats to all those who received them! If you didn't and got a call for that class, the rest of the F.O.s will go out tomorrow according to HR.

If you received a written F.O. for the 9/11 class and are not in the Google hangout group already and would like to be added, send me a PM with your email and I will get you in.

Comment

• airguard83
          airguard83 commented
          Editing a comment
          Received an FO today for the 11th. PM sent, thanks ATG1729

• AZdeputy84
          AZdeputy84 commented
          Editing a comment
          Got my FO today...long time coming!

• Got the FO. Gonna be a hella good time!

Comment

• Has anyone heard when they are making FO for the October class?

Comment

• When do you find out your specific location within the district you are chosen for? Does everyone start at the main office and you can go to the smaller courthouses after a few years?

Comment

• Got the new location email with Oct 23 as the class date.

Comment

• Raven03
                Raven03 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yup, same here. Fourth one.

• Roninjin
                Roninjin commented
                Editing a comment
                Brooklyn28, did you also received a FIT email? I'm still waiting for that. Not sure if they send it out separately or not at all.

• Brooklyn28
                Brooklyn28 commented
                Editing a comment
                You will get a phone call from your local office fit coordinator.

• I’m a 2018 announcement guy, waiting on background to be adjudicated and then FIT. I would imagine I won’t make the October class. And I’ve heard there won’t be any more classes for the calendar year after October. Does anyone know how soon into the new year classes will pick back up? Thanks in advance

Comment

• MrIncredible004
                MrIncredible004 commented
                Editing a comment
                To help squash rumors, the letter for October applicants advised the October class was the LAST FOR THE CALENDAR YEAR. I know its not the best news, but better to have all the info thats out there and not be in constant limbo. Heads up boys, still chances for October.

• Venutis1
                Venutis1 commented
                Editing a comment
                MrIncredible004 thanks for the info bro. Have u heard or do u know the earliest they’ll start back up in 2020?

• MrIncredible004
                MrIncredible004 commented
                Editing a comment
                Venutis1 not yet brother, and that is mainly due to the fact the fiscal year ends 09/30/2019 and they have yet to finalize next years budgets.

Here is what a little birdy told me regarding Fed LEO position. Someone in HR in 2017 FUBAR'd their entire hiring plan/program and they fell massively short. Now its a scramble to hire, fund and train new bodies. Again call it a barracks rumor, but based on what I've seen not only working with these cats now and hopefully getting on soon I would not be surprised at all.

Good luck, and keep your chins up. There is a position out there and it will come along!

• Venutis1
                Venutis1 commented
                Editing a comment
                MrIncredible004 thanks for the response bro!

• Hello! I've been following this thread for a very long time and I finally made an account. I applied to the 2017 announcement and have been patiently waiting like many of you folks. It has definitely been the most perturbing hiring process I've ever had to deal with; endless manic moments followed by total despair Lol. With that said, the light at the end of the tunnel has finally revealed itself (so it seems) and I have become cautiously optimistic. I was selected for my first choice after endless location emails, so I suppose it all worked out. Like many others, I am now waiting on my FO and am currently slated for the 2nd class in September. Fun fact, I work at FLETC and consequently, know many of the instructors and other helpful POCs. It was 112° today so I hope you're ready! For those of you that will be a part of this 2nd class, expect FO's sometime next week. If anyone has any questions or concerns, I'd be happy to assist if I can. To all those still waiting, hang in there. Your moment WILL come. You just got to believe it!

Comment

• C/ONWA1
                C/ONWA1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats! When did they call you with a location? That’s all I am waiting on

• Hey Zeus
                Hey Zeus commented
                Editing a comment
                August 8th I received a phone call from HR informing that I had been selected for two different locations. South Carolina and North Carolina. I really lucked out to have the option to choose.

• LittlefieldJC
                LittlefieldJC commented
                Editing a comment
                So I’ve been given a verbal call about September 20 as my academy date and a location but have not received my FO yet. I also have not received this FLETC registration folks have mentioned. Do you know if I should have recetthat already or if it’ll come with FO letter?

• P_Pharaoh
                P_Pharaoh commented
                Editing a comment
                I recieved the 20 Sept FLETC registration prior to the verbal this week. They stated that the training division got a little anxious on the registrations. But they also stated that final offers should go out next week. Also, I received my registration pretty late in the day, around 6:30-7:00 PM.

• “Jesus...”
              ”He said, ‘Hey Zeus!’”

Comment

• Bro, congrats on finally getting that golden ticket! I’m a 2018 RG that hasn’t heard a peep since my interview in DC in May 2018. You’re saying that HR might still send TOs after all this radio silence?

Comment

• Hey Zeus
                  Hey Zeus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What HR does or doesn't do, is an absolute mystery. But to answer your question, yes! Absolutely still a possibility and a good one at that. I too dealt with a lengthy hiatus following my interview and then all of a sudden I was given the next step. I'm sure HR is likely trying to exhaust any eligible remaining applicants from the 2017 announcement in an attempt to avoid expiring certs. I'm certain that your time will come.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4832 users online. 183 members and 4649 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X