Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the call for fit today and I'm taking it next Monday. The Marshal said it had to be done NLT the 25th. Maybe the last week of July they will start making calls for offers!

Comment

• CPK_MLE
      CPK_MLE commented
      Editing a comment
      There is no August class... 2 classes in September - 11th and 25th

• beauonly
      beauonly commented
      Editing a comment
      CPK_MLE Oh, I could have sworn someone said they were slotted for an August class... easy to get mixed up in these forums though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Tommyjd78
      Tommyjd78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope I get the call for the FIT then soon bc I received the email to make my locations selection and it said it was for a spot in the Sept class. Everything is complete but my FIT.

• Verde123
      Verde123 commented
      Editing a comment
      No idea about which class but if I was a gambling man, Id say the sept 11 class. They've moved faster these past two weeks than they did the past 2 years.

• They did, someone said they were called for an August 5 class

Comment

• ATG1729
      ATG1729 commented
      Editing a comment
      In their follow-up call, they were told it was for the Sep 11th class.

• AZdeputy84
      AZdeputy84 commented
      Editing a comment
      I got called for august 5, but then called a few days later and told Sept.11.

• Still waiting on the FIT test call. I did however get an email asking if I was still interested in the job and if so to provide my contact information. This came from a person from the health admin branch though.

Anyone else get something like that?

Comment

• NWcountry31
      NWcountry31 commented
      Editing a comment
      I received an email from the same branch stating my pre exam and medical update are now complete. To monitor my email and phone for further steps in the hiring process.

• Verde123
      Verde123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same traffic two days ago.

• Raven03
      Raven03 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm I'm assuming its because it will be one year as of next month since my medical was completed. I was really hoping I could get the FIT done and a FO before then haha

• Did fit today. Seems like the emails from HR to the deputies that contact you are going out in waves. The deputy that did mine just tested two guys on Wednesday. Then got an email to test me on Thursday. Stay positive and ready to test. Good luck all.

Comment

• Something is being cooked for this week....I hope lol
      Attached Files

Comment

• Tommyjd78
        Tommyjd78 commented
        Editing a comment
        Let’s hope! Sure would be nice to get some notice! Im waiting to hear back in the locations I picked.

Editing a comment
        Same here man. I wonder if our names have already been picked out of hat somewhere in the USMS intranet and we just have to be notified

• beauonly
        beauonly commented
        Editing a comment
        avatar311 That is the idea I am running with! All optimism until I hear otherwise.

• Myself and one other guy took and passed the FIT this morning!

Comment

• beauonly
        beauonly commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome! Guess you should settle in for one of the last few waits now... Shouldn't be long now

• Anyone had any phone interviews from local office’s from your list this time around?

Comment

• Tommyjd78
        Tommyjd78 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nada here since I sent in my choice of locations.

• Juey14
        Juey14 commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here man

• Passed the Fit today in the brutal heat and now the wait begins. He told me he's only fit tested me in the past month. He had two other guys to test in an email but they are in distant locations and other offices are picking it up. I feel optimistic about this one!

Comment

• C/ONWA1
        C/ONWA1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats bro! Hopefully September is our time.

• Passed the FIT this morning, this would be my second time around. They tried to schedule two weeks ago which I had to inform them that I moved from Tampa to Kansas City. I also received a phone interview last Tuesday for my number one choice. So, this is where I stand. Best of luck!
      Last edited by mikemcq15; 07-23-2019, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Just received a new locations email, keep your eyes open some good choices. Good luck all.

Comment

Editing a comment
          So we are free to dream, but at our own risk...

• Twolfe1982
          Twolfe1982 commented
          Editing a comment
          Same. At think point I think they’re teasing me. Or maybe letting me know where the ‘18 folks can go.

• Raven03
          Raven03 commented
          Editing a comment
          Got it again, too. Gahhhh

• C/ONWA1
          C/ONWA1 commented
          Editing a comment
          At least you guys get to choose. I did my FIT last week and haven’t even gotten the chance to receive the illusive locations email. Hopefully I’m slotted for DC.

• Finally saw the location I want! Good luck everyone!

Comment

Editing a comment
          Yeah good luck to us all, we r going to need it for sure

• What locations are available on the new locations email?

Comment

• Has anyone got a call or offer off the first locations email from a couple of weeks ago?

Seems like last time (July class) we heard of offers and calls off of the first locations email and then after few weeks later the second one came out and calls and offers were made off of it.

Obviously people on this forum make up small sample of active applicants but it seems like at least someone would’ve said they got a call off the first locations list.

Comment

• AZdeputy84
            AZdeputy84 commented
            Editing a comment
            I got the call the same day I got the email, accepted.

• northend13
            northend13 commented
            Editing a comment
            Okay, good. I’m happy to hear calls are happening.

• Juey14
            Juey14 commented
            Editing a comment
            I haven’t heard of anyone getting a call from this most recent list?

• northend13
            northend13 commented
            Editing a comment
            AZdeputy84 @@ATG1729 are you both from the Aug 2017 announcement? I feel like I already know the answer but just like everyone else I’m trying to figure out some type of pattern behind how and when people are called.

Im starting to think that the easiest and fastest way to get called is choosing a location that nobody else has picked.

• post made in error
          Last edited by northend13; 07-25-2019, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• CPK_MLE
            CPK_MLE commented
            Editing a comment
            The September academies won’t be our last chance as was confirmed by HR.

• northend13
            northend13 commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s good to hear, thanks.

• Vox Populous
            Vox Populous commented
            Editing a comment
            When did HR confirm that September wouldn't be the last class for the 2017 announcement? My information was that the 2017 list could expire the end of FY19.

• northend13
            northend13 commented
            Editing a comment
            I hope September isn’t our last shot. I’m on locations email number 4 and still haven’t gotten an offer.

• Is it possible to get a final offer without ever getting the good news email?

Comment

• ATG1729
            ATG1729 commented
            Editing a comment
            This will sound cheesy, but yes I do. At this point, I think it can happen any number of ways.

• C/ONWA1
            C/ONWA1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I hope so man took my FIT last Thursday. It’s weird to see that some got the good news email but no fit call yet, I got called for fit already but no email.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7193 users online. 373 members and 6820 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X