Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems as if we all got it at the same time with some expired and others not (mine still had a month). It seems that we are all in a stack that has a range of dates medical exams were completed and they wanted to get them all renewed to maintain active candidates

Comment

• Verde123
      Verde123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lets hope we get a call soon for a medical re-exam for those of us about to expire around the end of July. They called me in JUNE 2018 I had to wait almost a month to get in for an examination.

• My UA expires in Sept, but just sent Medical in again (expires the 27th). I’m sure the paperwork will be quick, lol.

Comment

• Has it only been folks going to DC that have received FOs?

Comment

• COPrime86
        COPrime86 commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe a good chunk of the class will be DC personnel and only a handful are NW folks.

• Juey14
        Juey14 commented
        Editing a comment
        What does “NW” mean?

• COPrime86
        COPrime86 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nationwide

• Applicant413
        Applicant413 commented
        Editing a comment
        30 DC folks...if they make it.

• First time posting, been stalking for a while.

Just wanted to give others hope. I received my offer for the July Class. But, in my opinion they were all **** locations, besides Cedar Rapids. Regardless, its like a $50k+ pay cut for me. I knew it was a dream sheet when I filled out the application.

Told them to go ahead and pull my name from the list. Been working in Federal LE for over 11 years now, and was not about to start all over to be somewhere less desirable.

Best of luck to everyone!

Comment

• chipperjones
        chipperjones commented
        Editing a comment
        I see you are BP. Did they take your background? Mind posting your timeline? anywhere you take is gonna be a pay cut, even if you get HSI you will still be a 9, FBI I think is the only one where you will get a 10/10. I can assume you are a GS 12 or 13 with BP?

• Checkmate
        Checkmate commented
        Editing a comment
        Since you dropped from the process anyway, can you share what other locations were offered?
        At what point did you fill out your dream sheet?

• beauonly
        beauonly commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry it didn't work out. You have to do what's best for you... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I get it though - the pay cut is definitely going to hurt for quite some time... which is why I may have to take the location with the cheapest cost of living and hope for a transfer in a few years :S

• Received an email today from medical stating that my medical update has been completed.

Comment

• NWcountry31
        NWcountry31 commented
        Editing a comment
        Took my medical in late April 2018. Still waiting to receive renewed docs.

• Juey14
        Juey14 commented
        Editing a comment
        Verde, I hope it’s not the same nurses as the original medical. I moved 1,000 miles away since then lol

• northend13
        northend13 commented
        Editing a comment
        My medical expires in July, I haven’t heard anything yet about it.

Editing a comment
        No Guys, no nurses required. It's a self certification form. Don't try to open forms on phone when you receive them, it won't work, use a PC.

• Timeline is sorta a mystery. I felt like it was moving fast until I waited for Medical. But I did my fitness assessment in April/May and got the offers May 16.

I am BP, GS12/6 with a great location. Really was just after trying to get home and picking up my 1811. Everything happens for a reason.

I think they did take my background, because I did my 10 year background in March 2018 for BP, and then USMS started mine in like April/May 2018...so all I had to do was sign a sheet of paper or something.

Locations Offered:
      Region 1
      · No locations available at this time

Region 2

Region 3

Region 4
      · Northern District of Iowa – Cedar Rapids, Sioux City

Region 5
      · Middle District of Louisiana – Baton Rouge
      · Eastern District of Oklahoma – Muskogee

Region 6
      · District of South Dakota – TBD

Region 7
      · Southern District of California – El Centro
      · District of New Mexico – Albuquerque
      · Southern District of Texas – Laredo

Hope someone enjoys a successful career with the slot I opened up. Best of luck, stay safe!

Comment

• Njw85
        Njw85 commented
        Editing a comment
        El centro would of been a good spot actually.

• K0nfusion
        K0nfusion commented
        Editing a comment
        If you can afford El Centro. lol

• Tommyjd78
        Tommyjd78 commented
        Editing a comment
        CA is no bueno as anything below a GS12. Unless you are independently wealthy or have a good second income.

• CamTwin2017
        CamTwin2017 commented
        Editing a comment
        What station are you from dude? I got into the Marshals on my 10th year as a BP. It’s better on this side of the fence bro. Well worth it.

• So if the September classes timeline goes anything like this July one did, we should be taking the FIT in the next few weeks, right?

I know every class is probably different, I’m just trying to look foward to something. Lol

Comment

• beauonly
        beauonly commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd say mid July would be a good bet for people to start getting the call for FIT.

• Juey14
        Juey14 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree beau

• C/ONWA1
        C/ONWA1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Since there is 2 scheduled classes I would assume yes, next week but, I’m sure their still busy hammering out the details for the July class.

• Hello all new to the forum i was just notified for an interview and to start my process any helpful tips? Thanks

Comment

• ATG1729
        ATG1729 commented
        Editing a comment
        When did you apply?!?

• Anyone got any updates? Lol

Comment

• Juey14
        Juey14 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahahahahahahahaha

• northend13
        northend13 commented
        Editing a comment
        Today marked the 30 day deadline on the second locations email. I sat and stared at my phone all day lol.

Editing a comment
        I stopped counting, but yeah it's funny the things we candidates do while we seemingly put everything else on hold, waiting for a call/email.

• Juey14
        Juey14 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I looked at my phone as well all day.

• Mega Millions odds of winning the jackpot: 1 in 302,575,350

Odds of dating your celebrity crush 1 in
      355, 000,000

Odds of getting the "call" for July....1 in probably not happening....

Comment

• dumb and dumber.png

Comment

Editing a comment
          Lmaoooooooooooo

• Sheepdog6
          Sheepdog6 commented
          Editing a comment
          lmfaoooooooooo

• Anyone received "good news" e-mail? I didn't, just checked 2018 RG forum and someone stated that they received word from HR that fit calls would be going out soon...

Comment

• northend13
          northend13 commented
          Editing a comment
          I just read that post and it sounded like he was implying that the next class is going to only be for people who have already completed CITP. Hopefully that’s not the case.

Editing a comment
          I interpreted it as: they would schedule, for Sep, people that don't need CITP. Just leaves me wondering where the rest of us, who need BDUSM, fall. Anyway just wanted to do a radio check because it had been silent for a few days.

Seems like we have been stranded at sea for months now, let's hope we see land (or at least a mirage) soon..

• northend13
          northend13 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep, that’s how I took it too. Im starting to get the feeling (and I’m hoping that I’m completely wrong) that July was the only shot for the 2017 announcement.

I guess we’ll know we’ve been left behind if we see everyone from ‘18 getting calls for FIT and nobody from ‘17. Lol

Editing a comment
          My bad, I meant that "yes, they would be calling CITP qualified folks to report directly for BDUSM" but not necessarily exclude us. Anyhow, the weeks ahead should be interestingly noisy or excruciatingly quiet....time will tell.

• Vox Populous , Can you confirm whether or not the two September classes are for applicants with CITP? Or a complete 18 week program? Thanks
        Last edited by C/ONWA1; 06-21-2019, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Airborne11B707
          Airborne11B707 commented
          Editing a comment
          From the dates I’ve seen there’s not a BDUSM in September it’s in October and there are two follow on BDUSM classes scheduled like a week or two apart that start in December making me assume that there are two citp classes prior to those for each. They would start in September.
          Last edited by Airborne11B707; 06-21-2019, 09:31 PM. Reason: Additional Info

• C/ONWA1
          C/ONWA1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, Airborne11B707.

• Vox Populous
          Vox Populous commented
          Editing a comment
          I think the integrated programs will begin in the beginning of FY20.

• Twolfe1982
          Twolfe1982 commented
          Editing a comment
          Meaning...?
          Since I don’t have CITP, and there’s no pre-BDUSM CITP in Sept, I can forget it?

• Originally posted by Twolfe1982 View Post
        Meaning...?
        Since I don’t have CITP, and there’s no pre-BDUSM CITP in Sept, I can forget it?
        there are two ​​​​​​​CITP classes in September. you can make either of those.

Comment

• How do I request a name change for this thread? I was thinking that "the forgotten ones" had a nice ring to it...

Comment

• ATG1729
            ATG1729 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m on orders July 18 - August 2. Hoping that doesn’t throw a wrench in things. I emailed to let them know, but not sure if that will matter or not. This thread has been painfully quiet.

Editing a comment
            If you are going to be CONUS, they may arrange for you to take fit at the location closest to you. I read about a couple of people being in similar situation and they worked it out that way.

• C/ONWA1
            C/ONWA1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I predict July 1st they will send out emails notifying for the September class.

• Verde123
            Verde123 commented
            Editing a comment
            ATG1729- let me know if they work with you or you hear anything of them working around orders. I was on orders and they called for the UA and they told me since they notified me I must report to said location (1000 miles away) to give them a sample in 72hrs. fortunately I was heading home the last possible day to take a UA. So now I just do what I have to do to be available. (I turned down SLC in April for June to be available since the intel I got was the class was scheduled for June).

I predict July we'll do FIT, UA, and a medical sign off.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6111 users online. 264 members and 5847 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X