Comment

• Dd1906
      Dd1906 commented
      Editing a comment
      Last Friday.

• TKP188
      TKP188 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope they come this week..sick of the wait even though they already called

• COPrime86
      COPrime86 commented
      Editing a comment
      TKP188 yup, I agree. So much to get done and square away before academy.

• Juey14
      Juey14 commented
      Editing a comment
      Let’s hope brother

• Anyone know how the FOE is offered? Is it phone call or e-mail? I will be in the field with the Military all week. I have spotty phone reception and no way to print and sign documents, other than digital signature through email.

Comment

• ATG1729
      ATG1729 commented
      Editing a comment
      Northend- try not to over-think it. I’ve heard 30+ in the July class are going to DC, and if that’s the case, they must be hurting real bad there for bodies. If that’s the highest priority for the agency, they’re not going to fill those spots w/ NW applicants when they have a whole list restricted for DC/PR to fill those seats. It’s likely HR was told to fill DC first and then fill other NW vacancies after, which would be the 2 September classes. Regardless, it’s entirely outside of our control, so the best approach is to hang ready. Just my 2 cents...

• northend13
      northend13 commented
      Editing a comment
      ATG1729, I appreciate your input and hopefully that’s the case. Our time will come.

• V1PER
      V1PER commented
      Editing a comment
      My Marshal and district chief flat out said that an entire DC/PR class is in the pipeline... we can use all the help we can get! Focus on PT in the mean time, that phone call will come

• Applicant413
      Applicant413 commented
      Editing a comment
      northend13 I had people in my class who were chosen from the 2018 announcement. They choose whoever is completely ready to go. ATG1729 30 going to DC for this next class...if they make it. Also 20 more going to DC in the Sept classes.

• Just received my FO. Aug 2017 NW applicant. Two years... two years!

Comment

• Where you headed to?

Comment

• Got the FO today.

Comment

• Congrats to those receiving the FO's. To the ones who have not, keep your heads up! When I spoke with HR they asked if this was the first class I was eligible for. I asked him if it was common to not be selected the first time you are eligible for a class and he stated that it WAS NOT and lots of people get placed the second time around. So stay the course! There are a heck of a lot of slots coming up in Sept. I would suspect they will be calling people for those FIT tests soon!. Stay positive!

Comment

• northend13
          northend13 commented
          Editing a comment
          So you’re saying it’s common to not be selected the first time you are eligible?

• NR819
          NR819 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes. After re-reading my post it did sound confusing. So according to him, there are lots of applicants who are passed by for the first class they are eligible to attend but are picked up the next time around.

• End of FY 19 is September

Comment

• Yes. The USMS has two classes scheduled for September. That is 96 spots to fill.

The reason they are using the 2018 announcement ahead of some of you delves into things like clear BIs and medicals.

Also, recent grad applicants were only eligible for DC and Puerto Rico.
          Last edited by Vox Populous; 06-05-2019, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Vox Populous
            Vox Populous commented
            Editing a comment
            I was in BDUSM 801.

There is one class scheduled for July and two scheduled for September of FY19.

• rmm310
            rmm310 commented
            Editing a comment
            No actual confirmed dates though in September? Just 2 scheduled?

• V1PER
            V1PER commented
            Editing a comment
            BDUSM 902 here.... we received an email with dates for the Marshals add on. Not exactly sure when Fletc start dates are. But definitely 3 classes before the end of FY19. July and 2 September classes. Hope for the second September class everyone lol it’ll save you from 50% of the smoke sessions

Editing a comment
            Let them smoke me all they want as long as I get an offer, I'm getting GS 7 step X pay and I get to enjoy GA/North FL beaches on the weekends...

• Hey first timer here, and apparently really late to the forum party. August 2017 applicant, I received the eligibility email twice May 6th and 16th but no call. I remained quiet hoping for my turn but its been driving nuts waiting. So I contacted Recruiter I spoke with stated that if I don't hear back from anyone this week or next I need to call him and they'll speak with HR. Confirms what everyone else is saying. Kind of disheartening to see everyone else get picked for the dodge ball team for July, but the good news is they hadn't told me No. which means Im still good for Sept.

Aug 2017: Applied
          Jan 2018: interview
          May 2018: TO
          July 2018 Medical
          August 2018: UA
          Dec 2018: BI
          April 1: Good news Email
          April 9: Fit Test
          May 6: 1st email
          May 16: 2nd email.

Comment

• I believe today was 30 days from when I got the first location list email. They said they had a 30 day deadline. So I guess I didn’t get picked for any of those locations.

Comment

• Mac19831337
              Mac19831337 commented
              Editing a comment
              Who knows. A buddy of mine was called and given two weeks.

• Juey14
              Juey14 commented
              Editing a comment
              I’ll take that over nothing

• For all you recent BDUSM grads...how was the living arrangement? Roommates or single occupancy?

Comment

• HiFlyR
              HiFlyR commented
              Editing a comment
              It’s all luck of the draw. One group had two to a room in the Taj for 20 weeks, and another had their own rooms. All comes down to how many people are at FLETC when you get there.

• Mac19831337
              Mac19831337 commented
              Editing a comment
              Sounds about right. Fletc is pretty packed. Thanks for the info.

• Has anyone gotten and official offer for the July class. I had to update my medical this past week. Did anyone get any grief back after updating their medical? I hope I hope I don't get any. I'm just waiting on that phone call, sent my wishlist about a month ago and still nothing.

Comment

• northend13
              northend13 commented
              Editing a comment
              When did you all do your original physicals? I’m coming up on a year next month since I did my original one last July. I haven’t been asked to update it yet and I’m wondering if I should email HR just to remind them.

I don’t want to overstep but as you all can understand, I don’t want something to get overlooked and miss out on September.

• C/ONWA1
              C/ONWA1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I finished my two part medical appointment on May 2nd, 2018. They notified me after a month of it being expired.

Editing a comment
              northend13 Same, got notified about 1 month past 1 year mark. It will be HR-Medical who will e-mail you, not regular HR. Let me know if you get something other than "you are still an active applicant" response when you e-mail them and I'll owe you lunch at FLETC lol

They are prob super busy with FOs now, and it seems like the movement of the hiring process goes in waves. So I would say just sit and wait, but again let us know how it goes if you do e-mail them.
              Last edited by avatar311; 06-08-2019, 10:30 PM.

• northend13
              northend13 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks to both of you for the info.

@avatar haha you got that right, I might as well just hang out and let them contact me if they want an update. They know what they need or don’t need.

• Originally posted by NWcountry31 View Post
            Did they say your medical was still pending review or just needed updating?
            I've been cleared medically, took my FIT in early May. I had to update my medical due to my medical because its been almost a year since I did my initial medical exam.

Comment

• I also received the medical paperwork this week. It's been about a year since I did my initial medical

Comment

• Juey14
                Juey14 commented
                Editing a comment
                When you receive paperwork for your new medical because your previous one almost expired, is it still the same giant packet? Or is it reduced?

Editing a comment
                Juey14 just a few pages, no need to see a doc. You are just signing off to say "I'm still healthy".

• Juey14
                Juey14 commented
                Editing a comment
                Awesome. Thanks man

• Well if we don’t get in the July class, hopefully one of the two in September.

Comment

• C/ONWA1
                C/ONWA1 commented
                Editing a comment
                September seems like the best option since, now my BI, UA and medical will be all green after updating medical.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10692 users online. 495 members and 10197 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X