300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by armymikeymike View Post
    Has anyone with a VA rating made it to the FIT test yet?
    Hey question guys: on the medical does it ask specifically for "VA rating"? In my experience, all it is, is bad news that will delay you further. Or is it the usual questionnaire that says: "my back hurts". Or more like DHS one that states specifically they want VA rating paperwork?

Comment

• mikemcq15
      mikemcq15 commented
      Editing a comment
      They want all and everything in regards to VA paper work and the decision rating paperwork. If your rated, they want to know how much and why its rated. They may ask for further paper work such as current condition from your current provider. I had to get a letter stating no limitations. Some people get delayed. During your medical exam, they will agian go over your medical history. work injuries, VA, doctor visits, etc. However, their medical wasn't a PITA compared to CBP/ BP
      Last edited by mikemcq15; 04-08-2019, 03:10 PM.

• cricket cricket.....HR where art thou?

Comment

• ATG1729
      ATG1729 commented
      Editing a comment
      Still hoping to get a call to do my PT test after they found my UA results from back in Nov.

• CPK_MLE
      CPK_MLE commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing on my end...I was hoping we would get some further information (locations, academy dates, etc...) after the FIT.

• Twolfe1982
      Twolfe1982 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, nothing here either. Not in a hurry, just started running more to get ready. Have the feeling it’ll never be enough running!

• ATG1729, have you followed up after being told that they have your UA results?

Yeah guys, It seems that it was just us, no other applicants, from all other announcements after ours, seemed to have received a PT test call. In the past, they seemed to have contacted some folks with location preference question prior to PT test and some others with offers shortly after PT test, so I thought someone would have received a call by now. Oh well, back to life...back to reality.

Comment

• ATG1729
      ATG1729 commented
      Editing a comment
      I sent them an email this morning just asking for them to verify they received my UA results. We'll see...

• I’m from 2017 announcement as well. Not sure why I haven’t gotten the call for the FIT yet. BI reciprocated and medical done.

Comment

Editing a comment
      Have you received any e-mails from HR in the last two weeks? Other applicants received e-mails about a change in the PT test, which I never got. Instead, I received a "Good news, you are an active applicant....expect to be contacted soon". Then got the call for PT test that same afternoon, took the fit and here we are...

• Kmiech
      Kmiech commented
      Editing a comment
      I got the email with the change in FIT standards. Nothing else.

• ATG1729
      ATG1729 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm in the same boat as you, Kmiech. I got the revised PT standards email, but nothing else yet.

• Kmiech, I am in the same boat as you. I am from the 2017 announcement and I have completed everything but the FIT tret. I also, received the FIT standards e-mail but have not been contacted yet to have a FIT scheduled. I believe we will be called soon.

Comment

• ATG1729
      ATG1729 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same boat.

• alright so not all applicants were contacted for fit, MAYBE HR were told to hurry up, they did and got some of us and then they were told to standby for the standby. It probably wouldn't' hurt to e-mail them and ask about your status, otherwise, let's enjoy the weekend ahead. I hope you guys start getting calls ASAP or at least e-mails.

Comment

• ATG1729
      ATG1729 commented
      Editing a comment
      Got an email back this morning. It just said you are still an active applicant and they'll contact me when they need something.

• Yeah I got the same general email last week. Good to know it’s not just me waiting

Comment

• Has anyone heard anything regarding how the academy will be run for future classes (integrated CITP and BDUSM)?

Comment

• That is the plan

Comment

• I know the onboarding process is complete chaos, but I truly find this to be the best job in the world. If I hear anything legit, I will let you know.

Comment

Editing a comment
            cool, thanks man.

• Got the "Good news" email today. Just said to be ready to take the PT test. Hopefully get a call to knock out FIT this week or next. Fingers still crossed for this next class.

Comment

• Kmiech
            Kmiech commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ll get as much info as I can when or if I get the call for it this week

Editing a comment
            makes sense for July for you guys now, it leaves plenty of time, but remember that some of us took the test around April 3-5, 90 days from that is July 4th or abouts. That is cutting it way too close IMHO.

Editing a comment
            Tommyjd78 FIT or PT test, same thing.

• Tommyjd78
            Tommyjd78 commented
            Editing a comment

• avatar311 is right. Did mine the 5th, which puts me at 90 days on July 4th (quick count). Seems to be cutting it pretty close.

Comment

• Good news email today and FIT test is tomorrow.

Comment

• Kmiech
              Kmiech commented
              Editing a comment
              Good luck!! How long after the email did you get the call for the FIT?

• Red_Leg08
              Red_Leg08 commented
              Editing a comment
              A few hours

• Deleted.....

Comment

• All we need is over 24 people to take/pass fit test....then we got ourselves a class

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9442 users online. 348 members and 9094 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X