• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 classes for July and August. Then 6 more classes for FY 2019

Comment

• Njw85
      Njw85 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you mean two classes for each month?? Just want to make sure I’m reading that correctly.

• Originally posted by CamTwin2017 View Post
    2 classes for July and August. Then 6 more classes for FY 2019
    Is this fairly official? Nothing sooner

Comment

• CamTwin2017
      CamTwin2017 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don’t think so man. I think that’s the best it’s gonna get

• Applied August 2017...Just waiting on PT and background to clear...anyone else in the same boat?

Comment

• RicardoCrashe
      RicardoCrashe commented
      Editing a comment
      Did Medical, UA, Background still pending at OPM sand I did the FIT test. I just wanna gooooooo

• CPK_MLE
      CPK_MLE commented
      Editing a comment
      Completed medical, UA, reciprocity for background, just pending FIT.

• NWcountry31
      NWcountry31 commented
      Editing a comment
      Pending fit and good news letter

• NCtoSkydRow
      NCtoSkydRow commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm pending PT battery too. Last completed Med in early Oct. Shutdown delayed everything. Keep your eyes on the emails fellas.

• Just for clarity, we're in FY '19. The FY starts 10/1 and runs thru 9/30 the following yr. As of the remaining FY, if that's true, 6 classes from now until 9/30 but Congress needs a spending bill & not these continuing resolutions.

Comment

• How is long the OPM BI taking? Seems like 5 months is the average.

Comment

• C/ONWA1
        C/ONWA1 commented
        Editing a comment
        NWcountry31, right on, just completed my 4th month waiting I guess one more to go.

• RicardoCrashe
        RicardoCrashe commented
        Editing a comment
        Going on 7 months

• C/ONWA1
        C/ONWA1 commented
        Editing a comment
        7 months? I would call the investigator just to make sure he/she didn’t forget about you. Unless the shutdown affected the process not sure but, I do know they have 120 days submit their report.

• RicardoCrashe
        RicardoCrashe commented
        Editing a comment
        Spoke to him around Christmas time cause they kicked it back to him again. Said hopefully this is the last time it gets kicked back. Haven’t heard anything since then

• **Delete**
      Last edited by Red_Leg08; 02-13-2019, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• **delete**
        Last edited by cever258; 02-12-2019, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• For those of you that have recieved T.O’s, how long did it take for a response back after you sent your forms in? Thank you.

Comment

• C/ONWA1
            C/ONWA1 commented
            Editing a comment
            cever258, they do not respond no matter how much you email OSP. Just sit back and relax this process is long usually 1.5 years unless you got a TS or similar.

• cever258
            cever258 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks. Yeah it took 9 months for me to finally get my t.o lol

• B O Double
            B O Double commented
            Editing a comment
            Considering individual factors: application to hire could take 6 months to 3 years. Give or take.

• Checked with OPM today investigation completed 2/14/19.

Comment

• ATG1729
            ATG1729 commented
            Editing a comment
            Good deal. Million dollar question still looms... when will the next class start

• RicardoCrashe
            RicardoCrashe commented
            Editing a comment
            Just called today, mine is still pending

• MaxD1207 , can you give us any insight when the next academy will be?

Comment

• MaxD1207
            MaxD1207 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm OCONUS at the moment and have no access to USMS intranet.

• C/ONWA1
            C/ONWA1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Right on Max, take care.

• Been told by someone at the local FO that HQ will be sending notices real soon so watch your emails. Also got word they may have changed the fit test again. Can any recruiters on here confirm the pt portion?

Comment

• C/ONWA1
            C/ONWA1 commented
            Editing a comment
            NWcountry31, an April academy would be great! I hope the PT hasn’t changed but hey, I guess it’s be ready for whichever. I hope adjudication doesn’t take long as, mine was completed 2 weeks ago.

• V1PER
            V1PER commented
            Editing a comment
            Im not a recruiter but I can 100% confirm the PT test has changed back to the old standard. Max pushups and sit-ups in a minute, mile and half, and sit and reach. Not sure how that’ll effect the hiring process/ FIT test though.

• NWcountry31
            NWcountry31 commented
            Editing a comment
            V1PER thank you

• Originally posted by NWcountry31 View Post
          Been told by someone at the local FO that HQ will be sending notices real soon so watch your emails. Also got word they may have changed the fit test again. Can any recruiters on here confirm the pt portion?
          The PT test is probably just going to change back to original PT test. Either way for applicant testing you will do the original with your local district when you get the call for FIT test. Nothing crazy.

Comment

• Njw85
            Njw85 commented
            Editing a comment
            I doubt it change, it just changed not too long ago so I don’t see it changing again for some time.

• MaxD1207
            MaxD1207 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, it will change back to the original FIT test, that consists of 1.5 run, push-ups, sit-ups and seat and reach. No more body fat measurement.

• NiteLite916
            NiteLite916 commented
            Editing a comment
            I understand that the FIT will be the old testing. Does anybody remember or know what the standards were or are?

• Maxd, when is the PT suppose to switch back over?

Comment

• MaxD, just a question can you provide any info. I interviewed in Feb 2018. Never received a TO or bad news email. I emailed recruiting last month and got the generic email “wait you are still an active applicant”.

I attended a Schedule B hiring event in Charlotte NC in Jan. I was advised today that I was skipped for interviews in March due to i interviewed feb 2018. Just trying to find out anything I can. I’ve done. Pretty much everything I can at this point.

Comment

• BreacherGA
              BreacherGA commented
              Editing a comment
              You're still an applicant under that old announcement, so you cant interview again so soon under schedule B. Just keep waiting for the TO, or try again in a few months or later in the year.

• todds10
              todds10 commented
              Editing a comment
              BreacherGA it’s just odd that most of everyone that interviewed when I did Feb 2018, have received TO’s. I haven’t received anything. No telling how long I will wait right??

• I just got contacted this am to submit my specimen for urinalysis. TO was in later Aug, completed med exam in early Oct. Another coworker of mine just got scheduled for his interview at HQ for mid March. I'll update on the nxt word I hear. Only thing remaining for me is PT battery. I applied in Mar '18 Recent Grads solicitation

Comment

• NWcountry31
              NWcountry31 commented
              Editing a comment
              Awesome, things are moving again!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8528 users online. 387 members and 8141 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X