Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea same thing happened to me. I just took FIT test and have completed everything for 2016. I started application but Harvey hit and we went on 24 hour shifts for 4 days. Never finished and just received ineligible for 2017 vacancy. Two separate announcements though so they shouldn’t impact each other.

Comment

Got the e mail interview notice, but then another email immediately following that said they are recalling the email...so confused

Comment

I received the same thing. Weird.

Comment

I inquired as to if invitations are going out.. Looks like at least for the rest of the week. I'm sure you could find someone else with different information though.

Hello,

Thank you for your message. We are in the process of issuing notification letters regarding referral statuses to all candidates. This should conclude by weeks end. The U.S Marshals Service hiring managers will review the referred applicants and contact the referred candidates they wish to interview for the position directly.
          Thank you,
          Midwest Services
          Staff Acquisition Group
          U.S. Office of Personnel Management

Comment

Hi All,

I received a Referral Notice today but that was the extent of it. Hmm, odd.

Comment

So confused. No NOR email, but an interview email with dates in december. Is it safe to assume I was referred or is this the email that people said is a mistake?!

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
                ShockTroopDevilDog commented
                Editing a comment
                They are clearly expediting the process and not wasting their time with sending NOR's and waiting around. They are emailing candidates directly. This is a very good thing.

Originally posted by 1811_WannaBe View Post
              So confused. No NOR email, but an interview email with dates in december. Is it safe to assume I was referred or is this the email that people said is a mistake?!
              I’m in the same boat.

Comment

Just sent my email back to them with the dates im available for

Comment

Just received interview email. Good luck everyone!

Comment

Just got the interview email as well!

Comment

I’m a little weary. Some guys got NOR and interview dates, but then were told to disregard that email. Now, it seems like all of us are getting interview dates, but no NOR. Is it safe to say that we’re all referred?

Comment

NOR last week and 3 emails today. One to schedule the interview, second to disregard that email, and last to schedule it again... so that was strange. Any movement in this hiring process is good news at this point. Quicker the better

Comment

Originally posted by V1PER View Post
                          NOR last week and 3 emails today. One to schedule the interview, second to disregard that email, and last to schedule it again... so that was strange. Any movement in this hiring process is good news at this point. Quicker the better
                          Were the first and third emails identical?

Comment

• V1PER
                            V1PER commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No difference whatsoever. Read and reread them multiple times so I was confused why they would resend it. Either way I responded to both emails within 10 minutes so hopefully I will get the dates and location I requested!

Im confused, are there more interviews? or is it like that's it? closest one to me is in Colorado...and I cant make it. Does anyone know if I don't respond they just do another round of interviews the following month in different locations?

Comment

Just got my referral for the 2017 vacancy. No interview email. Don’t know if they will keep my results from the 2016 vacancy or what.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8945 users online. 401 members and 8544 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X