Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got an email today from a Chief Deputy who was assigned to do my reference checks. However, the phone numbers needed are for my last two supervisors not any of my references. I know my BI is still on going. It sounds like I have multiple people working on my background.

Comment

• Applicant413
      Applicant413 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here man. As of right now I know I have two people conducting mine. One is a contractor and I believe the other is a USMS employee.

• Hey did anyone get an email for interviews taking place at the end of the month?

Comment

• Mf821
      Mf821 commented
      Editing a comment
      They are for the July 2018 announcement.

• TO in August here. Everything complete besides BI and FIT. Had follow up medical last month. Any idea how long from follow-up medical to BI and FIT? I have a TS with federal government so can't seem to find if this will reciprocate over. I guess when would be the appropriate time to check-in on status?

Comment

• CamTwin2017
      CamTwin2017 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey man there is no telling what will reciprocate or not! I had a regular secret clearance w old agency. Its was accepted because i didnt have to do equip or anything. But there are some guys i have seen who have had a ts and still had to do equip, so theres no twlling! Might as well just trust the process man and let the pot simmer. Otherwise drive yourself crazy trying to put a timeline and compare your status to others. Just my two cents brothed, good luck.

• I was told my background was expedited as well. I haven't heard if it was completed but all my references were contacted and I receive a class date, so It must be almost done if not complete
    Last edited by Ubn674; 10-18-2018, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• Hey everyone. I've been watching this post since October 2017, really appreciate the info and help. I thought I would post my timeline for everyone still in the process

Oct 2017- applied to the veteran's announcement
      Oct- online test
      Dec- Referral email
      Feb 2018- Interview in Salt Lake City
      May- TO
      Jul- Medical exam (2 days)
      Aug- Equip and background interview
      late Sep- good news email and locations, fit test that same week
      Oct- Final offer for Washington DC and OCT 31st FLETC class

Good luck to everyone still in the process. Don't get too hung up on the timeline, seems to be different for everyone. Just stick it out!

Comment

• Hoggin
        Hoggin commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations.

• AZdeputy84
        AZdeputy84 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats, I’m hoping to get that good news email and into the next class. I wanna go to DC as well, maybe I’ll see ya therr

• Lee123
        Lee123 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats! Did you request for DC?

• Milagro303
        Milagro303 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations!

• Just completed FIT and passed. I have not received a good news email. Does anyone have insight on the locations being offered.

Comment

• Anyone offered Mn please send me a pm.

Comment

• Can anyone share their experiences with the medical? If your hearing or vision is not perfect is their a waiver process or are you just SOL?

Comment

• Also received a call today from a Deputy in DC in regards to obtaining current and past supervisors phone numbers.

Comment

• Welp my fitness corrdinator sent my file to D.c for review. I hope to receive locations soon

Comment

• When everyone is getting offered locations, do they specifically tell you not to talk about them? Is it considered top secret? I have seen a lot of questions asked about locations as to help applicants either pass on other jobs or accept them due to them waitiing to see what the USMS is offering location wise. Just a thought.

Comment

• Received the good news email today for the December class. Selections will be made in upcoming weeks. Still have to complete fit test. No information on locations offered as of yet.

Comment

• usaftacp812
                    usaftacp812 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good news email and call for FIT today. Knocking out the FIT on Thursday.

• Applicant413
                    Applicant413 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Got the same email. Taking FIT in Monday.

• Gummertime
                    Gummertime commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yea, but did it contain locations

• usaftacp812
                    usaftacp812 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No locations on mine.

• Errrrr ma gerrrrrdd.... This process is driving me nuts. Haha. Still waiting on BI to close and fit. But, congrats to y'all!

Comment

• Everyone is getting the good news email, I’m just sitting here god dam dying! All I have left is that email and FIT.

Comment

• Fit test completed today and submitted to HQ. Now more wait lol.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7064 users online. 236 members and 6828 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X