Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone do a phone interview with a DUSM from a location that they chose?

Comment

• Rampage11Z
      Rampage11Z commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah man I conducted a informal interview with a location I selected and subsequently got the verbal offer for from HR last week.

• Milagro303
      Milagro303 commented
      Editing a comment
      Pardon the ignorance here - but there is another interview at the later stages? I not asking for - nor do I want - specifics.... Just curious as to how that works? Kind of a verbal meet-n-greet or a more localized level?

• kidkaos520
      kidkaos520 commented
      Editing a comment
      basically. kind of caught me off guard, guess they just want to see who might be coming to their office

• Milagro303
      Milagro303 commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool. Thanks for the response! Good luck!

• Anyone know when the next academy is after the Oct 31st class?

Comment

• Mf821
      Mf821 commented
      Editing a comment
      January 2019

• NWcountry31
      NWcountry31 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

• ATG1729
      ATG1729 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was curious about that myself as I don't think I'm going to make the Oct class. Thanks for the info

• AZdeputy84
      AZdeputy84 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully I can make the Jan class, still have UA and PT...

• If any of you are LOCKED in for the Oct 31 class with everything done and NOT in the google hangout PM me

Comment

• Viking14
      Viking14 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just patiently waiting for the final email. Had the verbal call.

• BigMarv2276
      BigMarv2276 commented
      Editing a comment
      Also just waiting for final offer

• LOCKED IN? IRecieved the verbal and email asking for sf-50 and such but not the final offer yet. Anyone got that yet?

Comment

• Are they doing the fat percentage measurements during the FIT test with the new standards? I'm maintaining at the 19% plus gain muscle weight so I don't have to run as fast.....hah! fastest has been 10:54 1.5 mile but avg at 11:30-12:00. increased from 170 lbs to 220 lbs bench.

Comment

• AZdeputy84
        AZdeputy84 commented
        Editing a comment
        1 rep max for bench press. The higher your max the slower you can run The 1.5, I’d suggest running fast and benching a lot.

• Lee123
        Lee123 commented
        Editing a comment
        bench press with free weights or machine?

• AZdeputy84
        AZdeputy84 commented
        Editing a comment
        The email had pictures and explanations for free weights. Showing the required form and what not. Has anyone actually done the test yet? They’d probably be a better source. I’m still waiting to do the test.

• CamTwin2017
        CamTwin2017 commented
        Editing a comment
        I did the agility test and then 1.5 mile run. After, we went to the gym and did the grip strength then the absolute bench.

I think if you run as fast as you can and bench as much as you can, you should be alright.

• Are there any Recruiters or inside USMS personnel that can clarify a rumor or two? OCT 31 class seats are full? Possible DEC class? Really appreciate any accurate information. Thanks

Comment

• CamTwin2017
        CamTwin2017 commented
        Editing a comment
        HR told me this morning that Oct is full. They were able to get all 48. Dont know about December.

• Defense86
        Defense86 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what I thought. Thanks for the information and congrats.

• Lee123
        Lee123 commented
        Editing a comment
        someone posted earlier that the next class after Oct is in Jan '19

• Defense86
        Defense86 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks. Yeah I saw that when it was first posted, but trying to confirm with some of the inside resources for validation.

• How long did it take for OPM to finish your BI? Also, do they inform you once it’s complete? They started mine on thee 11th, praying for a January slot

Comment

• mikemcq15
        mikemcq15 commented
        Editing a comment
        Eqip verified in March, re cert in May, interviewed in May along with all coworkers and friends, wife interviewed in July , received a call yesterday from an investigator out of state which stated she was tightening up lose ends from a kick back from OPM (needed more references). So good luck! going on 7 months and counting.

• Employment12
        Employment12 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow! Alright thanks lol

• AZdeputy84
        AZdeputy84 commented
        Editing a comment
        My investigator told me two weeks ago he was gonna have mine done in 2-3 months, that the agency will bump investigations to the top of they need to fill slots. And that the marshals have classes to fill. I met him and literally a few days later people started telling me they meet with him or other investigators (out of state). Hopefully it gets done quick! I’m hoping for a January slot as well, still got drug testing and PT left.

• CamTwin2017- Did you called HR or emailed them?

Comment

• Originally posted by CamTwin2017 View Post
      I called them
      What’s the phone number?

Comment

• deleted ————-
        Last edited by Frostbite 22; 09-22-2018, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• To anyone who got the good news email. When did that happen? After everything was completed? Or partially through? I only have the UA and PT left (and my background to clear of course). Hoping for a January slot...

Comment

• CamTwin2017
            CamTwin2017 commented
            Editing a comment
            To my recollection, it was after everything was completed. Especially the BI.

• V1PER
            V1PER commented
            Editing a comment
            Once my BI was cleared and sent to the Marshals I waited approximately a month for the good news email. Within seconds of that email I received information to schedule my FIT.

• AZdeputy84
            AZdeputy84 commented
            Editing a comment
            Dam...January might not happen then. I dunno if that’s enough time. Thanks for the info

• I received the email about finger prints and equip, already did medical, UA. Where is everyone at in the process that interviewed in May?

Comment

• Employment12
            Employment12 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m in the BI phase now and still gotta take a fit test. Interviewed at the beginning of May

• UsafSFJoel
            UsafSFJoel commented
            Editing a comment
            Employment12 where did you do your finger prints?

• Employment12
            Employment12 commented
            Editing a comment
            The local USMS office in my area

• Finally some movement on my BI. Investigator is interviewing an employer tomorrow. Two to go then the wait for adjudication starts.

interview Dec 17
          TO May 18
          Eqip/fingerprints June 18
          Medical June 18

Comment

• usaftacp812
            usaftacp812 commented
            Editing a comment
            My previous supervisor at that job gave me the heads up. I have yet to speak with my investigator.

• AZdeputy84
            AZdeputy84 commented
            Editing a comment
            I met my investigator first, couple days later people started hitting me up saying they met with him or were called. Seems like there’s really no rhyme or reason to this whole thing.

• usaftacp812
            usaftacp812 commented
            Editing a comment
            Are references interviewed via phone or do they have to be in person?

• AZdeputy84
            AZdeputy84 commented
            Editing a comment
            My guy said they try to do all in person, even out of state they will send someone else. But sometimes they just call, they called a few of mine, saw a few in person so far.

• Does anybody have the contact information for adjudication department

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
            ShockTroopDevilDog commented
            Editing a comment
            calling and harassing them will surely get things moving quicker.

• mercede_morga
            mercede_morga commented
            Editing a comment
            Dude you are the most negative person. You always have something to say. Nobody is harassing them. My stuff transferred from the FBI. I just need to make sure they recieved it. You talk all this **** but people who applied ahead of you got the job. You should reevaluate your attitude because law enforcement is a team job dude

• CamTwin2017
            CamTwin2017 commented
            Editing a comment
            I remember you told me a couple of months back that if you had a clearance it should transfer. Since i never got the equip email for fingerprints and sf-86 when i recieved the offer i inquired about this. My periodic bi w my current agency was completed in December. So they said that it was sufficient. Maybe because of the time frame. Within the same fiscal year or what not.

• mercede_morga
            mercede_morga commented
            Editing a comment
            It should transfer, but the lady had a hard time obtaining my files due to some last name issues.

• Just got my drug test scheduled, only PT left and some waiting!

Comment

• armymikeymike
            armymikeymike commented
            Editing a comment
            how long ago was your medical? I can't remember what you put.

• AZdeputy84
            AZdeputy84 commented
            Editing a comment
            Original medical was April 25, I had to give follow up paper work for my VA rating on July 12. Then had my background interview beginning of the September. Did the drug test today.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7114 users online. 342 members and 6772 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X