Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verbal offer today; got my choice of district. Good luck to the remaining applicants out there.

Comment

• Milagro303
      Milagro303 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations! When you get your choice of district - do they inform you as to what specific city/office you'll be working out of? TIA

• Has anyone received the written offer?
    I am wondering if they will step increase current feds or just bring them in as 7 step 1, eek

Comment

• Esco
      Esco commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you make a lot more than that? My guy just graduated Friday and he’s also a former fed LE. He starts at 7 step 10. And that’s a huge pay cut for him.

• CamTwin2017
      CamTwin2017 commented
      Editing a comment
      I asked this when i got offered. Im a current fed, the highest they will match is 7-10.

• Viking14
      Viking14 commented
      Editing a comment
      OK cool, good news. I was hoping they would increase to a step 10, just wanted some corroboration.

• Milagro303
      Milagro303 commented
      Editing a comment
      7 step 10 is the max? Ouch. That will hurt.... Anyone have any knowledge or chance of a step 00?

• I have applied for the 2018 recent grad announcment. Just reading theough some comments. I have an active top secret clearance from department of defense. Anyone figure out any rythm or reason for not having to do an eqip and new bi. Hoping i can avoid that step to maybe move a little faster.

Comment

• CamTwin2017
      CamTwin2017 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can’t speak for everybody. But i never did one. I asked HR when i was given the verbal offer and he said they used my current bi.

• Just received the verbal offer. The HR rep talked me through pay and everything. He said offer letters will start going out end of next week.

Comment

• Montysc48
      Montysc48 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats! What location did you get?

• Deleted....
    Last edited by BigMarv2276; 09-10-2018, 01:09 PM. Reason: Deleted

Comment

• Had medical today. Did anyone have issue with the vision portion? If so, are they like other agencies in that they make you go to your own doctor to get vision tested again to verify you meet the standards?

Comment

• UsafSFJoel
        UsafSFJoel commented
        Editing a comment
        Did mine yesterday and everything went well until they got to the EKG and they said it looked like I had something abnormal. I'm a little worried, because I'm pretty fit.

• Monitor your emails. Just got the “good news” email followed by a “wish list” email. They are scheduling FIT tests for anyone who has completed all other portions of the hiring process. Oct 31 academy still has seats after the first wave of offers.

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
        ShockTroopDevilDog commented
        Editing a comment
        nothing here </3 . completed my medical in April and still nothing

• airborne1
        airborne1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good stuff! I have completed all steps except fit however I’m in background limbo as mine is still pending.

• NWcountry31
        NWcountry31 commented
        Editing a comment
        Exact same boat you are airborne1

• Finally had a little movement, meeting my background investigator Friday. Only thing left is drug test and PT.

Comment

• usaftacp812
        usaftacp812 commented
        Editing a comment
        When did you submit the e-QIP?

• AZdeputy84
        AZdeputy84 commented
        Editing a comment
        July 24...and I re-certified it August 7...meeting the background investigator 9/14

• I was informed last week that my BI is in its final step of completion, to give it another 30 days. Only thing I have left to do is my FIT test.

Comment

• My background is still pending as of last week. UA and FIT left, so hopefully I'll get picked up for the next academy after October.

Comment

• ATG1729
          ATG1729 commented
          Editing a comment
          Exact same boat

• FML got the call for a fit test and given locations to choose from buuuuuut I have a partial torn labrum so the Holloween class is out for me

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
          ShockTroopDevilDog commented
          Editing a comment
          you're lucky you even got the call. i did my medical and ua 5 months ago and haven't heard a peep

• kidkaos520
          kidkaos520 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have to say I am lucky. Ice still hasn't cleared my medical after 3 years due to military crap and it took the marshals less than 6 months. go figure maybe it was meant to be

• armymikeymike
          armymikeymike commented
          Editing a comment
          Your VA stuff, did you have to get reexamined for everything for which you are receiving compensation?

• Hi, I'm part of the 2018 recent graduate hiring. I got my TO 5 weeks after my interview and I just completed my medical exam 3 weeks after my TO. It seems to be moving kind of fast for me but, I still haven't heard anything about finger prints or the drug test. I think some people from my announcement heard about finger prints before they did medical though. Is there any type of pattern or time frame you guys have noticed?

Comment

• Mhuck
          Mhuck commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think they have a time frame for anything. I interviewed June 04 and I haven't heard anything yet.

• V1PER
          V1PER commented
          Editing a comment
          If you can figure out the algorithm that is used to process new hires you automatically get the job without having to go to FLETC. Good luck

• Deke1058
          Deke1058 commented
          Editing a comment
          V1PER I think it's a2+b2=c2.

• V1PER
          V1PER commented
          Editing a comment
          Deke1058 it’s more like Eenie, Meenie, Minie, Moe haha

• anyone on here have any insight on Utah and Laredo district? shoot me a message

Comment

• mattrix
          mattrix commented
          Editing a comment
          DM me about Laredo

• Anyone here on the same boat as me....?
        Applied 08/2017
        Interviewed in Arlington, VA April 27th, 2018
        Heard nothing since....
        10 point Veteran
        5 years USMC
        7 years TX LEO

Comment

• Mf821
          Mf821 commented
          Editing a comment
          Same but interview Feb 7th, 2018 and a different state LEO.

• CamTwin2017
          CamTwin2017 commented
          Editing a comment
          You can try and email them to see if you are still an active applicant. Maybe someone can let you know where you are in the process.

• I was informed by OPM/background investigations people that my background was closed on 8/29 and was sent over to Marshals for adjudication. Anyone who got theirs adjudicated already, how long did it take for the Marshals to reach out and let you know it was adjudicated on their end? I still need to do FIT and UA.

Comment

• V1PER
          V1PER commented
          Editing a comment
          From BI cleared and sent to the Marshals to “good news” email/ FIT was basically a month. My U/A was completed 3 days after my BI was sent to the Marshals unbeknownst to me. I’m hearing that their are still slots for this academy class so nothing is out of the realm of possibility. Final offers are being sent out at the end of the month per FIT instructors.

• MinnyRaised
          MinnyRaised commented
          Editing a comment
          My background was sent from OPM ago the Marshals a little over a year ago and I have not heard anything. From what I’ve experienced and read on here, there is no set timelines or systematic approach. Good luck! Hopefully you hear something soon.

• V1PER
          V1PER commented
          Editing a comment
          MinnyRaised are you sure your BI was adjudicated with satisfactory results? A year in limbo is a long time especially since there have been multiple classes sent in the mean time. You are right about a lack of a pattern/ systematic approach so I hope for the best for ya!

• MinnyRaised
          MinnyRaised commented
          Editing a comment
          V1PER No adjudication. OPM referred to USMS over a year ago.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8505 users online. 353 members and 8152 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X