Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those asking locations every region was offered except region 1. The listing was huge and there everything for N.C. to San Diego to even a Florida posting was on the list.

Comment

• Do you have any inclination if USMS HR will open up Region I for this upcoming class in October or even the next scheduled class? Are they trying to put applicants close to their home base if preferable? Why was this the only region not offered? Just curious. Thanks.
      Last edited by Diesel27; 09-01-2018, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• I checked with OPM on the status of my BI but, they stated that there wasn't any listed. Has anyone had similar issues on tracking their BI status?

Comment

• Rosco84
          Rosco84 commented
          Editing a comment
          Same thing was told to me as well. Well at least they said that there was nothing showing for USMS..... but was later contacted to do my fit test. Honestly, I kinda gave up on how the whole process works

• V1PER
          V1PER commented
          Editing a comment
          Called today and was told that my BI was completed and sent to the DOJ - USMS in mid August. I have yet to be contacted for my FIT test but it seems like everything else is complete. Now let’s just see how long before I get contacted by the Marshals to wrap everything up. Not holding my breath for October’s class but The hope is still there.

• C/ONWA1
          C/ONWA1 commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s weird. Oh well hopefully we get the good news email soon.

• Anyone had to submit additional medical paperwork and still hasnt heard anything back?

Comment

• mikemcq15
          mikemcq15 commented
          Editing a comment
          I had to follow-up in June for a no limitation letter for a VA condition. I emailed medical twice after that with no response.

• Received a call today asking if I am still interested in the position and to again verify my zip code and email address.

Comment

• C/ONWA1
          C/ONWA1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I got the same call but also, an email to recertify my e-qip. FML lol

• airborne1
          airborne1 commented
          Editing a comment
          C/ONWA1 Our time will come! Haha

• jp_USMC
          jp_USMC commented
          Editing a comment
          I received the same call today too.

• Originally posted by Rampage11Z View Post
        For those asking locations every region was offered except region 1. The listing was huge and there everything for N.C. to San Diego to even a Florida posting was on the list.
        Would you mind posting the list?

Comment

• This is annoying.. still waiting for a Ua and fit. It’s like I was left in the dust lol

Comment

• ATG1729
            ATG1729 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm still waiting for UA and FIT as well. I have a follow up medical appointment on 10/3 and my background investigator called me Tuesday with some final clarification questions; simple stuff. At least I know I'm still in the mix. Fingers crossed for a DEC/JAN class, whenever the next one is after this OCT class.

• Waiting for Background to close and FIT. Emailed two days ago requesting status and received a response yesterday "you are still an active applicant."

Comment

• V1PER
            V1PER commented
            Editing a comment
            At least they responded to your email lol.. my Bi is closed per OPM going on 4 weeks now. We are closing in on October 31st and My phone is about to crash from the amount of times I refresh my email everyday
            Last edited by V1PER; 09-06-2018, 10:45 AM.

• MinnyRaised
            MinnyRaised commented
            Editing a comment
            My background closed over a year ago... I would much rather take four weeks haha

• V1PER
            V1PER commented
            Editing a comment
            MinnyRaised way to rain on my parade hah.. totally get it though! There is no rhyme or reason in this process

• I am in the same boat as many of you guys. Just recently finished my BI. Just waiting on another FIT (passed one in June) and UA. With about 7 weeks left till the FLETC date, I think we have a good chance at getting in. Keep hope alive.
          Last edited by SmokeyTB; 09-06-2018, 12:04 PM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

• Same boat here too. I thought my background was finished but got a call last week because I had a date wrong from an address I lived at. Investigator said it should be done in a week but who knows. All I have left to do is the fit test.

Comment

• Got the verbal offer today for the region and district i selected. Confirmed academy on 10/31/2018. I was lucky enough that my current clearance was accepted. Didnt have to do equip/sf-86. So hopefully some guys in the same boat get the call. Good luck to everyone.
              Last edited by CamTwin2017; 09-06-2018, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• SmokeyTB
                SmokeyTB commented
                Editing a comment
                Awesome man! Congrats!

• Viking14
                Viking14 commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats CanTwin!
                Academy 10/1?

• NWcountry31
                NWcountry31 commented
                Editing a comment
                Woohoo! Congrats!

• BigMarv2276
                BigMarv2276 commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats CamTwin. Dropped you a PM.

• Originally posted by CamTwin2017 View Post
              Got the verbal offer today for the region and district i selected. Confirmed academy on 10/1/2018. I was lucky enough that my current clearance was accepted. Didnt have to do equip/sf-86. So hopefully some guys in the same boat get the call. Good luck to everyone.

Congrats!! 10/1/18 academy start date or 11/1/18? Thought the good news email stated oct 31 class

Comment

• CamTwin2017
                CamTwin2017 commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry guys, meant to say 10/31.

• Has anyone from the Feb interviews in Salt Lake heard anything?

Comment

• UA scheduled for Monday.. they lost my first sample lol

Comment

• usaftacp812
                  usaftacp812 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Atleast they’re getting you up to speed. I’m still waiting for my first call for UA.

• Employment12
                  Employment12 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Don’t be stressin bro, my background just got submitted to OPM a few days ago. You’re wayyy ahead of me.

• To the guys who received a list of places, did you just reply to the email with your selections? Or were we supposed to notify them a different way?

Sent my preferences by replying to the email but haven’t received a call. Anyone besides CamTwin get a call?

Comment

• CamTwin2017
                  CamTwin2017 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey dude, yeah thats what i did. Just replied to the email w my choices. Then you wait for the call from whatever district calls you. I only chose one so. I didnt interview. HR called me. Someone else got a phone interview and the verbal offer the next day.

• BigMarv2276
                  BigMarv2276 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the info, appreciate it. I guess I will just sit and wait.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11560 users online. 439 members and 11121 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X