Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I received that email on my government e-mail which was weird because i never used it for correspondence regarding this application.

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
      ShockTroopDevilDog commented
      Editing a comment
      what email address did they send you that correspondence from?

• Was there any contact information with that email for an active candidate? Been waiting on FIT test for over a year and have not received email stating I was still active. Only emails I specifically reached out to people.

Comment

• MinnyRaised
      MinnyRaised commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the info everyone. I called OPM a while ago and they told me after they complete their investigation they send it back to the marshals for adjudication, they couldn’t tell me anything other than their part was completed.

• ShockTroopDevilDog
      Editing a comment
      What number did you use to call opm?

• Montysc48
      Montysc48 commented
      Editing a comment
      MinnyRaised did you reapply to the 2017 announcement?

• MinnyRaised
      MinnyRaised commented
      Editing a comment
      I called the number that was provided in a previous marshals forum.

I did reapply in the 2017 announcement and was told I would not have to re-interview since I was still an active candidate.

• I got contacted for the drug test today.

Comment

• Called for drug test today. Worried about fit test.

Comment

• Hoggin
      Hoggin commented
      Editing a comment
      The marshals I know said the agility run is a big factor in the score, and how long you get to run the mile and a half. So if you're a good sprinter, should be good to go. But just kill it on your run, you'll be fine.

• 1811_WannaBe
      1811_WannaBe commented
      Editing a comment
      I don’t know the standards for the new test. But if worried about the bench, a lot of time if you are just starting benching you can make some quick gains because your body will get used to it. Maybe consider getting a trainer once a week who can help you with the goal of increasing your bench. Plus once a week you’ll have a spotter which will allow you to push it more. Good luck, you got it!

• kidkaos520
      kidkaos520 commented
      Editing a comment
      I love most of the positive feedback on here. Just do your best that's all you can do right? If your worried about something just keep training; only person you have to beat is yourself.

• mercede_morga
      mercede_morga commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks guys for the positivity. I am working out and running more. I started to add more weight to the bench press.

• Anyone interview in Denver??

Comment

• usaftacp812
      usaftacp812 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, in December 2017

• ClootsMagoots
      ClootsMagoots commented
      Editing a comment
      I did as well in December. I’m currently finished with medical pending a second blood test. But that’s it. I haven’t heard anything regarding my background either. I have a current S clearance, not sure if that means anything or not anyways.

• Got Scheduled for drug test today as well. Its moving. Thank God.

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
      Editing a comment
      don't get too excited lol i completed my medical and drug test in April lol

• I emailed them today. Everyone is getting a drug test offer. I still haven’t got one after medical

Comment

• Hoggin
      Hoggin commented
      Editing a comment
      I did medical July 10. Waiting for UA and fit.

• AZdeputy84
      AZdeputy84 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did my medical in april, had to send in additional documents for medications I take and VA paper work in July. Still waiting for my UA and FIT.

• Applicant413
      Applicant413 commented
      Editing a comment
      I had my Medical on July 10; waiting for drug test.

• ShockTroopDevilDog
      Editing a comment
      AZdeputy84 me and are in the same boat, except i did UA. Everytime i email them i get the generic "you are still an active candidate..."

• Scheduled U/A today... slowly but surely

Comment

• Congrats dude

Comment

• ClootsMagoots our timeline is pretty much the same. December interview in denver. Same secret clearance. Have not heard ANYTHING from a bi or OPM regarding clearance, sf-50, etc.

Comment

• ClootsMagoots
          ClootsMagoots commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds about right for me. I did however get notified that they never got my initial documents that you fill out after the TO. So I resubmitted it again. Who knows lol.

• Waiting on background to be adjudicated and fit test. Interviewed in December.

Comment

• First congrats to everyone who received a tentative offer.

I know everyone is very excited to take advantage of this opportunity; however, each individual must think about what this job entails.

It is NOT just sitting in court; you must be prepared to make life and death decision at the drop of a dime, as you will support the apprehension of extremely violent felons.

There is nothing wrong with well rounded individuals -- they are truly an asset to our government. In fact agencies like HSI thrive from having such a balanced workforce. However, the USMS truly prides itself on their fitness standards. If you are worried about the FIT, this may not be the job for you.

And believe me, that's okay. You don't want to be in a place where the culture is not commensurate with your overall goals in life.

That said, if you REALLY want this to be your career. Work your tail off and let the chips fall where they may. I wish you all the best of luck.

Comment

• I've been out of the loop for a minute but I received my TO Aug 8th, then received an email the next day to call and schedule my med exam. I'm still waiting on a call back to see where that's going to be, is this how its been for everyone else on here?

Applied 08/24/2017
          Interview VA 05/05/2018
          TO 08/08/2018
          Last edited by UsafSFJoel; 08-16-2018, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
            Editing a comment
            lol i got my TO in January and am still sitting watching paint dry V1PER

• osviusmc
            osviusmc commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats! I applied same time as you, interviewed in Arlington April 27th and radio silence since then. I do remember them telling me it would take at least 60 days to heard anything, but its been longer than that. May I just didnt get selected.

5 yrs USMC
            7 yrs Texas LEO

• UsafSFJoel
            UsafSFJoel commented
            Editing a comment
            V1PER hahahhahah so ive been told. Its all good though I do foresee us getting an academy date till like 2019 or 2020 lmfaooo.

• UsafSFJoel
            UsafSFJoel commented
            Editing a comment
            osviusmc hmm I see I'm use to the hurry up and wait, truth be told it gives me time to get my affairs in order anyway. 4yrs USAF 1yr FL LEO.

• Went to get my UA today and HR sent my paperwork but not the cup im supposed to use

Comment

• Can anyone advise me on how long they waited from medical to FIT test? I have my medical appt scheduled next week, just knocked out the UA. ('18 recent grads applicant)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9852 users online. 425 members and 9427 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X