Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received notification of medial appointment by QTC this date.

Comment

• Applicant413
      Applicant413 commented
      Editing a comment
      What does this even mean?

• airborne1
      airborne1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Applicant413 QTC sent me my confirmation of my medical appointment today.

• Applicant413
      Applicant413 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohhh gotcha. Good news all around I see.

• I sent the required forms after I recieved the conditional offer. I didn't receive a response. Did anybody receive a confirmation email of receipt?

Comment

• Applicant413
      Applicant413 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope you just wait.

• Just had to re-certify my e-QIP that I submitted two weeks ago. Not sure why. Still waiting on QTC as well.

Comment

• So are they sending people to FLETC with intern clearances?

Comment

• RicardoCrashe
        RicardoCrashe commented
        Editing a comment
        Guess I’ll be taking the fit test again

• Applicant413
        Applicant413 commented
        Editing a comment
        Vox Populous CBP offered me the opportunity to go to the academy without a finished BI

• C/ONWA1
        C/ONWA1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Vox Populous, is it true that there will be another class in September?

• Vox Populous
        Vox Populous commented
        Editing a comment
        I talked to HR. There was talk of doing interim clearances but it's not happening. July will be the last class for FY18.

• What is a good time for the run for a 26 year old

Comment

• C/ONWA1
        C/ONWA1 commented
        Editing a comment
        1.5 mile under 11 mins and shuttle runs under 17 secs.

• Agent1980
        Agent1980 commented
        Editing a comment
        If you are trying to find out for the FIT test, which I did last Month, it’s done by how much you can bench press. So the more you bench press, the more time you have to complete your run. Hope that answers your question.

• Even for women? I been to fletc and apparently usms website is inaccurate bc they have a set time for men and women

Comment

• Agent1980
        Agent1980 commented
        Editing a comment
        The PT test standards have changed.

• mercede_morga
        mercede_morga commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. I can only bench press 80. I am a woman. Just trying to make sure I get my run time well below the requirements.

• Anyone waiting to hear back from QTC might want to call them and follow up. I hadn’t heard from them so I called today and was told Im scheduled for later this week and should have been notified last week. Good thing I called or I may have missed my appointment.

Comment

• ltbradshaw
        ltbradshaw commented
        Editing a comment
        What number are you calling? I checked my paperwork and don’t see any numbers.

• usaftacp812
        usaftacp812 commented
        Editing a comment
        Once you receive an email notification for medical they give you the number for QTC in order to schedule a date.

• ltbradshaw
        ltbradshaw commented
        Editing a comment
        I received the first email for medical where I’m supposed to send my location to them on 6-13-18. I responded with my state and city, I heard anything back.

• So yeah, guess those of us who haven't received medical yet will be on hold until next academy.

Comment

• AZdeputy84
        AZdeputy84 commented
        Editing a comment
        I did my medical on 4/25....haven’t heard anything since. Well I got the updated PT email. But no UA or PT. And I have yet to do an eqip or SF86....def not going to the July class
        Last edited by AZdeputy84; 06-28-2018, 03:27 AM.

• Did anyone that interviewed in Feb ever hear anything one way or the other?

Comment

• Viking14
        Viking14 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, a Bunch of us got TOs in May. I don't think any Feb Interviewers received medical yet.

• todds10
        todds10 commented
        Editing a comment
        Where and when did you interview?

• Anyone in the Phoenix area? I did my medical with FOH and QTC called me up a few days after to do my medical. For some reason i was scheduled twice.

Comment

• Agent1980
        Agent1980 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hit them up and let them know you did it already. FOH is faster than qtc. Did mine with FOH.I report to the academy on the 17th

• Has anyone else received their final offer?

Comment

• Siege31
        Siege31 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice! I have all my paperwork sent in and I figured I'm going to drive down there.

• NWcountry31
        NWcountry31 commented
        Editing a comment
        How soon after your pt test did you get a final offer?

• Siege31
        Siege31 commented
        Editing a comment
        I did my fit in mid may and got my final offer last week

• Agent1980
        Agent1980 commented
        Editing a comment
        Where you driving from and what office did you get?

• Does anyone know or have the new fitness test requirements and standards for the USMS?

I heard there is now the bench, agility run, 1.5 mile, and flexibility. Is the USMS fitness test now basically the FLETC Physical Efficiency Battery Test? Are the USMS using the same time limits and standards as the FLETC PEB?

Comment

• Siege31
        Siege31 commented
        Editing a comment
        It's bench, grip strength, agility test, and mile and a half. Theirs no minimum per event. They take all your scores and put them into their chart to figure out your score.

• Anyone know if this announcement was for vets or federal employees only? I am deployed now and am waiting for the next vet announcment. Current LEO, Bachelor's Degree and 5 point Vet.

Comment

• Applicant413
        Applicant413 commented
        Editing a comment
        The August 2017 announcement which I applied to was for non-competitive government employees.

• Agent1980
        Agent1980 commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m a vet and fed. Employee, apply to all announcements. The more the better.

• Less than impressed with the process so far. T.O. In April, have had 4 email conversations where they “lost” my initial paperwork (the 3 docs requested in the T.O. Email), only to “find” it after speaking on the phone with a human and giving exact dates/times of emails sent with said docs (after being told that if they didn’t get the docs, that they had received 4 times, that my offer would be withdrawn). Eqip, fingerprint, and medical done. Crickets, and my only conversation with a human being I was told that “[we] have thousands of applicants and you can’t expect personalized service. Here’s to hoping the BS and drama pay off...

Current 0083, Masters, 10-pt vet, with a decade in outside LE.

interview Dec, TO April.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twolfe1982 View Post
        Less than impressed with the process so far. T.O. In April, have had 4 email conversations where they “lost” my initial paperwork (the 3 docs requested in the T.O. Email), only to “find” it after speaking on the phone with a human and giving exact dates/times of emails sent with said docs (after being told that if they didn’t get the docs, that they had received 4 times, that my offer would be withdrawn). Eqip, fingerprint, and medical done. Crickets, and my only conversation with a human being I was told that “[we] have thousands of applicants and you can’t expect personalized service. Here’s to hoping the BS and drama pay off...

Current 0083, Masters, 10-pt vet, with a decade in outside LE.

interview Dec, TO April.
        Take it or leave it. The USMS does not owe you anything. If you are not satisfied with the process, withdraw and give your spot to an applicant that truly wants to be a DUSM. There are hundreds of applicants more qualified than you. SMFH.

Comment

• CaveDudeJeff
          CaveDudeJeff commented
          Editing a comment
          Plus, apparently "seriously less qualified" applicants like me have already crushed through the process and are heading to FLETC in a few days... I wonder if just maybe...

*Gasp*

It isn't the USMS...?

*Mind Blown*

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10474 users online. 525 members and 9949 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X