Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed FIT and updated eqip. Didn’t get an email with locations just waiting to get slotted for July.

Comment

• RicardoCrashe
      RicardoCrashe commented
      Editing a comment
      Me and you are in the Same boat

• So I got my fingerprints done today. They only had SF87s 2002 revision at my local USMS office. I'm hoping this doesn't slow me down at all. It's basically the same card as the 2013 revision.
    Deputy US Marshal Process:
    Applied Aug 2017.
    Interviewed in DC Dec 2017.
    TO May 5, 2018.
    Prints & eQip received/completed June 19, 2018.
    Med Exam Part 1 completed June 19, 2018.
    Med Exam P2 completed July 10, 2018.
    Re-certified eQIP Aug 21, 2018.
    UA completed Aug 28, 2018.
    Investigator initial interview Oct 16, 2018.
    Passed FIT Oct 29, 2018.
    Verbal Offer Nov 2, 2018.
    Final Offer Nov 21, 2018.
    FLETC Dec 7, 2018.

Comment

• Hoggin
      Hoggin commented
      Editing a comment
      Small office? I hope that doesn't slow you down too, good luck. I got my prints done Wednesday in the mail Thursday and finished updating e-QIP yesterday. Still haven't got anything for medical or UA yet. Hopefully next class will be right around Oct-Nov.

• Defense86
      Defense86 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it should be fine. After I completed my fingerprints I noticed they were an older version. I called and they were not concerned about the actual version.

• Applicant413
      Applicant413 commented
      Editing a comment
      Defense86 That's good to hear thanks. And Hoggin, I got them taken in Boston. I was surprised at the lack of updated SF87's however the Deputy did mention they normally get their fingerprints done electronically. I'm surprised they had us mail in cards, it's the 21st century!

• I know it will be sometime before those who interviewed in May hear anything but my estimation is if we make it through, we’d be going to next years academy since there are no more for 2018 is that correct?

Comment

• For those of you who have bern offered a job do they do a background investigation if you already have a clearance? Or does it transfer

Comment

• Agent1980
        Agent1980 commented
        Editing a comment
        No i didn’t meet with any BI nor did I do a fingerprint or equip

• EOMFD17
        EOMFD17 commented
        Editing a comment
        Depends on what your current clearance is. If you had a single scope background investigation last time and its still current you should be fine. You should have signed a release form that USMS sends to OPM. Someone will determine from there if you need a new investigation or not. It can still take a very long time for OPM to get your **** together even if you Don't need a new investigation.

• Someone provide insight. Is this an 1811 or 0082? Ive read two different things

Comment

• Mf821
        Mf821 commented
        Editing a comment
        0082. At 11 you are converted.

• Thank yoi..but they are armed? Do they get the LEAP pay? Or just base and locality

Comment

• mercede_morga
        mercede_morga commented
        Editing a comment
        Did not mean to post the armed. I know they are. Do they get LEAP pay

• CSUAlum
        CSUAlum commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah I gotcha. I don’t know how it works for non 1811 LEAP but I know they talk about a ton of OT though. I’m sure someone on here knows.

• Dd1906
        Dd1906 commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't get leap until you are converted to a 1811 which should be year 3 and OT is only available in certain districts such as DC... other than special assignments such as protection details

• mercede_morga
        mercede_morga commented
        Editing a comment
        Damn that sucks. I am trying to stay in the dc area. I am a gs 8 now.

• Those of you who completed a medical do they require proof of immunizations?

Comment

• Applicant413
        Applicant413 commented
        Editing a comment
        "You will need to complete pages 1-4 of the USM-522 in advance of your appointment, along with bringing a copy of your completed immunization record with you to your appointment."

• mercede_morga
        mercede_morga commented
        Editing a comment
        Guess I have to get the shots over

• Today I was trying to see how much longer the process should take after completing the FIT test and updating my equip, and I found out that there is a push to try and complete the process for those who are almost done, but that some might not make it to the July academy. I was then told that some candidates would be attending the September class. I then stated to the administrative personnel that I heard on one of our forums that some posted the July class was the last one? That same individual went to verify and latered emailed me specifying the same details about a later class. Just thought I would post what I heard and hope that it's completely valid.

Comment

• Applicant413
        Applicant413 commented
        Editing a comment
        This is great news thanks a lot!

• Does anyone know who or how to contact anyone to check on their status? I emailed the email address from the TO because I received an additional degree and wanted it added to my application. I also emailed the medical email address that was sent trying to get an update. Neither ever responded, not even a generic we received your email.

Comment

• Applicant413
        Applicant413 commented
        Editing a comment
        Your case is interesting. I would spam e-mail HR as well as try calling every day. Were you ever contacted with info for SF86/eQip/fingerprints? You must have unless you currently hold an extensive clearance. Check your e-mail spam/trash again. Something sounds wrong here.

• AZdeputy84
        AZdeputy84 commented
        Editing a comment
        Never got contacted for fingerprints, sf86,eqip, check my email daily and nothing. I only have a military clearance which I know they don’t use. I don’t even have a phone number to call?

• AZdeputy84
        AZdeputy84 commented
        Editing a comment
        Got an email back saying I’m still an active applicant. And to stand by for the next step. I think my VA stuff is holding up my medical. (Nothing serious l, no ptsd)

• Agent1980
        Agent1980 commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s your VA stuff that is holding you back

• Good luck, getting any real response. I've emailed, called, and left messages. Nothing has been returned except for a few emails where I get the autogenerated response.

Comment

• AZdeputy84
        AZdeputy84 commented
        Editing a comment
        I would take a autogenerated response, at least I would know they received it’ll my email.

• I just went back through my emails and I did send in an SF86 release form. It was only one page I though....I thought the SF86 was like 100 pages?
      Last edited by AZdeputy84; 06-19-2018, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• Applicant413
        Applicant413 commented
        Editing a comment
        yea that's the initial authorization form.

• Is the UA notice sent by the same office as Medical? How long after medical did you all have to wait in order to complete the UA?

Comment

• Applied August 2017.
      TO May 5, 2018.
      Fingerprints & eQip received/completed June 19, 2018.
      Med Exam P2 scheduled for July 10.
      Deputy US Marshal Process:
      Applied Aug 2017.
      TO May 5, 2018.
      Prints & eQip received/completed June 19, 2018.
      Med Exam P2 completed July 10, 2018.
      Re-certified eQIP Aug 21, 2018.
      UA completed Aug 28, 2018.
      Investigator initial interview Oct 16, 2018.
      Passed FIT Oct 29, 2018.
      Verbal Offer Nov 2, 2018.
      Final Offer Nov 21, 2018.
      FLETC Dec 7, 2018.

Comment

• usaftacp812
        usaftacp812 commented
        Editing a comment
        You must have heard back from QTC right away. I’m still waiting.

• I'm assuming they will more than likely halt medical emails until the next class is firmed up huh?

Comment

• Anyone that got the tentative letter email for the July 18 class get the final offer yet? I have completed everything and accepted a location. Thanks.

Comment

• Siege31
          Siege31 commented
          Editing a comment
          I got the final paperwork

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8462 users online. 413 members and 8049 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X