Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m not crazy but there’s no time on the Illinois agility test right?

Comment

• Mhuck
      Mhuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not sure how the USMS does their PEB, but I know while working for the Department of State when we would do the PEB the Illinois Agility Test was timed.

• Agent1980
      Agent1980 commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s not timed, but it measures your speed.

• Vox Populous
      Vox Populous commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. It IS timed. Anything in the 16 second range is fine.

• Mhuck
      Mhuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I figured it would be. I remember running it in Iraq, and for my age group at the 70 percentile, we had to run it in under 16:59.

• I got the call to schedule the FIT TEST on 6/8/2018 for the July academy, but did not receive the good news email, with the locations they are offering. That seemed odd to me to say the least.

Comment

• RicardoCrashe
      RicardoCrashe commented
      Editing a comment
      Same I actually got told to do the e-Qip and fingerprinting. But the lady actually told me she just wants me to update my sf 86 and prints weren’t required even after I got it done lol

• Received the same notification for the FIT test on Friday. Surprised they're moving this fast. Someone mentioned this is the last academy for this year. Anybody else here anything?

Comment

• Defense86
      Defense86 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I have heard about the manpower issue. Hopefully this is the opportunity for some new Marshals to support the mission.

• Vox Populous
      Vox Populous commented
      Editing a comment
      This is the last class funded for FY18.

• AZdeputy84
      AZdeputy84 commented
      Editing a comment
      Any clue when the next classes will start if July is the last one for 2018?

• Gollywompas
      Gollywompas commented
      Editing a comment
      There should be a class in October when they FY19 funding kicks in.... budget approval dependent of course

• Does anyone know if the average time for BIs to be adjudicated is still close to a year? I know OPMs goal is something like 90 days but I’m pretty sure their average is much higher.

Comment

• EOMFD17
      EOMFD17 commented
      Editing a comment
      The going rate seems to be between 12-18 months from investigation open to close recently, with a few people I know taking 24 months.

• usaftacp812
      usaftacp812 commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s crazy.

• usaftacp812
      usaftacp812 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do they start your BI as soon as you submit your e-QIP and fingerprints? I haven’t been notified since I submitted mine.

• paragonprime
      paragonprime commented
      Editing a comment
      It goes in the queue as soon as the submitting agency sends the request to OPM. There is a review process at OPM before it gets sent to the field for actual work. Unfortunately the backlog has drug down the entire process but a requesting agency can make it an expedited investigation but they have to pay extra for it. I believe the Marshals did that with people they hired in last years cohorts but I'm not 100%

• Passed FIT what next?

Comment

• RicardoCrashe
      RicardoCrashe commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope. Nothing

• Defense86
      Defense86 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah me either. The waiting game now

• EOMFD17
      EOMFD17 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ricardo are you in the google hangouts group already?

• armymikeymike
      armymikeymike commented
      Editing a comment
      What does the FIT test consist of? I cannot find anything on it anywhere.

• Nope. Am I worthy?! lol just teasing

Comment

• For those who have completed medical, what email address did you receive your medical exam notice from? I was told by OSP/Backgrounds to contact medical since I have not heard from medical yet. She said medical’s contact info is in the TO but I can’t find it. If someone could PM me the email address I’d greatly appreciate it.

Comment

• Agent1980
        Agent1980 commented
        Editing a comment
        there was no email notifying you if you cleared. you would just get a call or email to schedule your FIT test.
        But if you need to contact them, here is the email
        [email protected]

• usaftacp812
        usaftacp812 commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome, thanks.

• C/ONWA1
        C/ONWA1 commented
        Editing a comment
        usaftacp812, How did you get OSP to email you back? Lol, they never respond back.

• usaftacp812
        usaftacp812 commented
        Editing a comment
        C/ONWA1 I called the direct line for the person who sent me the original email instructing me to complete the e-QIP and fingerprints. Have to catch them at their desk in the first couple hours of the work day.

• Got the good news email this morning saying that I'm eligible for the July academy. Gave me a few states and asked that I respond with my preference, no cities specified aside from D.C.:
      California, New Mexico, D.C., Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, South Dakota, North Carolina, and Arizona.

Current Fed with clearance, no mention of the FIT as of yet.

Comment

• Spartan591
        Spartan591 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, I was thinking the same. Not sure what locations i'm going to go with as of yet.

• ShockTroopDevilDog
        ShockTroopDevilDog commented
        Editing a comment
        what state do you live in? i am trying to gauge if people are getting locations based on their current resident state or anything...

• Montysc48
        Montysc48 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats Spartan591! Do you have to respond back within 1 day what your choices are?

• Spartan591
        Spartan591 commented
        Editing a comment
        Located in DC. I had by COB to respond to the email with locations

• Thank you! Yes to both.

Comment

• Has anyone on here received a TO from April/early May? Also, does anyone know if they sent out failure noticed for February? I noticed no one posted a failure notice like some did from January interviews. I just thought it was strange

Comment

• todds10
          todds10 commented
          Editing a comment
          I interviewed Feb in Utah. Silence since then.

• Just got an email to update e-QIP and do fingerprint cards. Interview Feb 5th in Arlington. TO May 15.

Comment

• armymikeymike
          armymikeymike commented
          Editing a comment
          Same here. Got email today for eQIP and fingerprints today.

• anyone get NYC??

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog did you get the good news email or take the FIT yet?

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
            Editing a comment
            no but judging by everyone getting there emails i assume i would be floating in line sometime soon. i did my medical back in april and no word since. dont have to do BI since i have a current one with my agency...

• Ok yea, I got scheduled for the FIT tomorrow but never got the good news email either...hopefully soon! I had to update my e-QIP so we’ll see if that holds me up.

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
            Editing a comment
            where are you located?

• Montysc48
            Montysc48 commented
            Editing a comment
            New Jersey

• ShockTroopDevilDog
            Editing a comment
            i'm in nyc trying to understand the method to the madness... did my med in april still crickets.

• to those who did the FIT, did you do the pt test that they sent us in the email in the powerpoint? anything we should know?
          Last edited by ShockTroopDevilDog; 06-12-2018, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• mercede_morga
            mercede_morga commented
            Editing a comment
            I saw you didnt do a BI. did you still have to update your sf 86?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9010 users online. 429 members and 8581 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X