Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM, gents and ladies, I just got my eligibility offer for the last class of 2018. Start date is July 17th. Locations are: San Diego, Yuma, Tucson, NM, TX. Your are next . Keep checking you email and no I didn’t have to do a new background. I have A Secret clearance.

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
      ShockTroopDevilDog commented
      Editing a comment
      Are the locations they offered you around where you live now?

• Hoggin
      Hoggin commented
      Editing a comment
      Or the region you selected?

• CamTwin2017
      CamTwin2017 commented
      Editing a comment
      Agent1980 congratulations dude! Im also a current fed leo w secret clearance. Nothing yet though. Did you already do medical and such? TIA!

• AZdeputy84
      AZdeputy84 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did they offer you DC?

• still crickets here.... any news?

Comment

• Agent1980
      Agent1980 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, be ready, they will be contacting you this week as long as your medical is good to go. They said this was the last class for 2018.

• Agent1980
      Agent1980 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes one of them SD,CA

• Received email to complete eqip. Still nothing on the medical/drug screening.

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
      ShockTroopDevilDog commented
      Editing a comment
      are you currently a government employee?

• airborne1
      airborne1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not so I would assume you are good on your background.

• Thanks to everyone posting their eligibility letters. Have you completed the FIT test? Are you from the 2017 announcement? Thanks again

Comment

• Agent1980
      Agent1980 commented
      Editing a comment
      My FIT is Tomorrow, and yes 2017(August). Basically from what I can tell, if you have done medical and have no known issues, prior clearance, of have started the Background process, there is a HIGH chance you will be going to the July academy. So, keep up with your emails, because once they send the eligibility email you have to respond same day. Locations are final

• Anyone else recieve a TO in May and didnt get a medical notice yet? Can someone post a contact number for the employee medical programs office? Thanks in advance for any help.
    Last edited by CamTwin2017; 06-05-2018, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• Hoggin
      Hoggin commented
      Editing a comment
      I interviewed Feb 5th in Arlington, got my TO May 15th. Nothing yet, the letter said 30 days from date of TO, but others said they waited longer than 30.

• Applicant413
      Applicant413 commented
      Editing a comment
      TO May 5th, still waiting for Medical. I also emailed and was told that I'm still on the active list and to just wait.

• Hoggin thanks brother. Got an email stating exactly what you said. Still waiting.

Comment

• Appreciate the Information Agent 1980. Did you have to complete any background paperwork?

Comment

• Agent1980
        Agent1980 commented
        Editing a comment
        no paperwork

• Nice. This is definitely the fastest I heard of anyone processing. Congratulations

Comment

• Agent1980
        Agent1980 commented
        Editing a comment
        well thanks, still have to get final offer(FO). I have my FIT tomorrow, so after the fit. the next is FO, then July 17th Academy.

• Whats up everyone? I completed my medical in April, got that PT email with the new standards as well. I never got contacted for background stuff, and only hold a military clearance. Waiting for UA (they did collect urin at my medical though) and PT. Also I’m sure it’s a dumb question but if selected what are the chances of getting DC or Baltimore?

My background:
      current local Leo, 10 pt military vet / current reservist, masters degree with 3 lower degrees.

timeline.
      applied: August 2017
      interview: Dec 2017
      CO: March 2017
      Medical: April
      UA:?
      PT;?

Comment

• AZdeputy84
        AZdeputy84 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I saw people are getting border areas. I’m currently in Tucson AZ. Originally from DC, the military brought me out here. Hoping/trying to get back to DC. I put region 2 only on my dream sheet. We will see I guess. Maybe get lucky enough to slide into this July class?

• J2H
        J2H commented
        Editing a comment
        I am 10pts but the military won't let me back in, how did you manage to stay in the reserves? I got back issues, PTSD, apnea, asthma... etc... I understand the not letting me back in, just bummed

• paragonprime
        paragonprime commented
        Editing a comment
        J2H, it really just depends on what you are rated for by the VA, I was active, had a break in service and get the 10 pt bonus for hiring and was able to go into the reserves. I don't know 100% but back issues and PTSD (fair or not) are usually ones they won't waive to come back in. Sucks brother I know, I had to fight to get in during all the tattoo fiasco with the last SMA.

• Vox Populous
        Vox Populous commented
        Editing a comment
        If you are willing to accept Superior Court, there is a 99% they give it to you.

• Question, at my medical they collected a urin sample. Is that the drug test? Or is it a separate appointment?

Comment

• kidkaos520
        kidkaos520 commented
        Editing a comment
        separate appointment

• AZdeputy84
        AZdeputy84 commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool, just wishful thinking on my behalf

• J2H
        J2H commented
        Editing a comment
        Med urine test tests for sugars in the blood

• Timeline:

Applied: 8/2017
      Interview: 12/2017 in Dallas
      TO: 2/2018
      Update Equip + Fingerprint Card: 3/2018
      Drug Test: 3/2018
      Medical Exam: 4/2018

Still waiting to hear from medical & good news email. Currently work for the Bureau of Prisons

Comment

• I emailed them. It took 20 plus days to get a medical appointment after they contacted me to schedule one.. I hope the delay didn’t screw everything up. I was not asked to do a e-quip. Current fed Leo. I also have yet to do a drug test.

Comment

• So I’m definitely out the running for the July Class. I got notified to do E-qip and prints today. Completed medical and UA.

Comment

• AZdeputy84
            AZdeputy84 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m probably in the same boat. Completed medical, waiting for UA. Haven’t done an eqip or fingerprints and I only have a military clearance. So I’m assuming UA and eqip are coming. Hopefully we don’t have a lot of time left, it’s been 10 months so far.

• C/ONWA1
            C/ONWA1 commented
            Editing a comment
            RicardoCrashe, what agency you work for?

• RicardoCrashe
            RicardoCrashe commented
            Editing a comment
            VA. So i guess i spoke too soon...my FIT Test is Monday. I’m so confused

• C/ONWA1
            C/ONWA1 commented
            Editing a comment
            RicardoCrashe FIT test? Looks like your done bro pending FIT. July is looking promising for you. Congrats.

• After my tentative offer on 5/5, i havent recieved anything. All you guys are in a better boat than i am

Comment

• Did anyone else get the FIT test call this week, one of the gents on here did.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7333 users online. 373 members and 6960 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X