Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final offers with duty stations? I HEARD they are trying to fill a class un August.

Comment

• Agent1980
      Agent1980 commented
      Editing a comment
      are you saying they started giving final offer to those that interviewed in Dec? cause, I haven't heard anything yet..

• Mf821
      Mf821 commented
      Editing a comment
      They have a July class and the only other class I have heard of is Jan 2019. I have yet to hear of anyone from the August 2017 hiring get a final offer. There are quite a few people from the June 2016 hiring that have finished everything and don't have final offers yet.

• ShockTroopDevilDog
      ShockTroopDevilDog commented
      Editing a comment
      i heard they are really backed up from the medical portion being reviewed and sent up to the next stage... let's hope for the best but not hold our breath

• An Officer at my job that applied in 2016 just told me that, Hr sent her an email and said they wiould start to contact applicants the last week of May and 1st week of June to schedule the Fit Test. And they will be going to the July Class. She cleared everything this Month. Hers took longer because she is a disabled Vet.

Comment

• Well hopefully I can finish the fit test and medical early enough and selected for the july class. What score is needed for the pt test?

Comment

• Well duh. Whats the standards?

Comment

• Hoggin
        Hoggin commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you not do any research on your own and just ask people for all the answers? If you even look through old posts you will see the answers you ask.. the answers are out there and can be found a lot faster than posting on a forum and waiting for a response. Good luck to you in the process.

• If you have read it you will notice that there are two different pt test that people are talking about. What was the point in commenting jackass

Comment

• Hoggin
        Hoggin commented
        Editing a comment
        The point is you keep asking dumb questions. Do some research...

• its all good gents or and ladies, let’s not get salty with one another. Everyone is just anxious and excited. So with that being said @ merced, not sure if you got the new PT standard, It explains it all. It’s hard to write on here what the passing scores are, because it is based on your strength and endurance. If you didn’t get it feel free to let us know.

Comment

• mercede_morga
        mercede_morga commented
        Editing a comment
        I know what's on it, but not the scoring portion. I have been to fletc before for uptp and passed.

• ShockTroopDevilDog
        Editing a comment
        mercede_morga you commented on all 3 USMS posts. chill. too many questions. but to answer your question.... the pt test is 4 parts: the first is the Illinois Agility Test, the second part is the grip strength test which is done with a calibrated grib strength gun thingy, the third part is maximum bench press which ties in with the fourth part which is the 1.5 mile run. the bench press and run are tied together in that the more weight you can bench press the slower your run can be. The bench press and run are calculated together to give a rough possible time that will be most likely achieved on the actual PT test that is held at the academy which is an obstacle course that must be completed in a certain time in order to graduate.

• I never got the new PT standards. If someone could please post it I would greatly appreciate it! Thank You!

Comment

• If someone could post the PT standards/ scoring I would appreciate it. Post here or pm me it. Thank you!!

Comment

• If you could just post it here or pm me it I would appreciate it. Have been having trouble with my email lately. Thanks.

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
          Editing a comment
          dude how about you F$#*ing scroll up!! what kind of criminal investigator do you want to be if you cant follow simple instruction and research on your own? i literally posted it

• I guess since we are talking about the email was anyone else's slide show for the pt standards jacked up meaning words and slides were cut off?

Comment

• RicardoCrashe
          RicardoCrashe commented
          Editing a comment
          Open it up on the computer not your phone

• How is the new pt scored..? If SOMEONE could please post it I would appreciate it.

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
          Editing a comment
          its a damn slide show dude. when your time to receive it comes, you will get it. otherwise just scroll up and read what i wrote.

• Received an email from OPM and another from an investigator about completing the e-QIP. Also have to contact my local office to schedule a time for them to take my fingerprints.
        Progress!

Comment

• C/ONWA1
          C/ONWA1 commented
          Editing a comment
          @shock. I think we’re good on background. Almost everyone who’s gotten contacted by OSP is either outside the federal government or their BI has expired.

• RicardoCrashe
          RicardoCrashe commented
          Editing a comment
          I freakin hope so. Me and shock are in the same boat

• Agent1980
          Agent1980 commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you by any chance have a prior clearance from any fed Agency?

• C/ONWA1
          C/ONWA1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes I do, public trust.

• Has anyone else received a TO that interviewed in Feb? Haven't heard much from Feb interviews.

Applied Aug 2017
        Interviewed 2/5
        TO 5/15

I heard the July academy is only going to be half USMS and half SS. I also heard the SS had another class scheduled (idk when but this FY) they are looking to cancel and USMS is trying to pick it up. Hopefully that info is good. Also heard the same of possibly 6 classes for the FY19.

Comment

• Mf821
          Mf821 commented
          Editing a comment
          Interviewed 02/07/2018 in Arlington. Not a peep other than the every few weeks email of, "we are busy..."

• Viking14
          Viking14 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep Hoggin, TO feb interview

• Hoggin
          Hoggin commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome, congrats the way things are going I doubt we get classed up this FY (granted we pass everything), but who knows with this process seems to be all over the place lol.

• just a general inquiry.... Has anyone who has received BI/SF-86 requests work for the federal government and have a clearance at or above a Secret?

Comment

• dsw2013
          dsw2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I have received the SF-86 but it wasn't the full form. Just the release.

• ShockTroopDevilDog
          Editing a comment
          dsw2013 did you do medical?

• On the subject of clearances. Do any of you who received a TO on the 5th NOT already have a clearance of secret or above? I thanks in advance.

Comment

• usaftacp812
          usaftacp812 commented
          Editing a comment
          I do not have one through DOJ. Working on my e-QIP this week.

• airborne1
          airborne1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I do not, I get my fingerprints done this week but no word on the e-Qip, medical, or urine screen as of this date.

• RicardoCrashe
          RicardoCrashe commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you have a clearance through any agency other than military?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10043 users online. 459 members and 9584 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X