Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a TO this morning. I interviewed in December at the CO office.

Comment

• mercede_morga
      mercede_morga commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you receive your TO for the location you selected? When your class date

• Received TO as well! So happy right now! Interviewed December in Colorado too.

Comment

• mercede_morga
      mercede_morga commented
      Editing a comment

• TO! Also interviewed in December at Denver.

Comment

• mercede_morga
      mercede_morga commented
      Editing a comment

• Congrats guys. Good way to start the weekend

Comment

• Also received a TO this morning, interviewed in Arlington in December.

Comment

• airborne1
        airborne1 commented
        Editing a comment
        They do not include any specific location. The 2017 is a nationwide announcement and if a final offer if given it will be based off locations that have vacancies.

• mercede_morga
        mercede_morga commented
        Editing a comment
        That's shocking. I applied to the recent graduate announcement. The locations offered were only for D.C and Puerto Rico.

• mercede_morga
        mercede_morga commented
        Editing a comment
        So when you say tentative offer does that mean you haven't received the final offer with your pay and fletc date?

• Mf821
        Mf821 commented
        Editing a comment
        Some of those that applied in August 2017 and interviewed in December of 2017 have received Tenative Offers (TO's). Final offers with locations are not made until after the FIT is given. I know some from the June 2016 announcement that have completed everything except for the FIT so far, so it takes some time to get a final offer with location.

• For those who’ve completed medical. When you submitted your VA paperwork did they say anything about when the breakdown was from date wise? Mine is from a few years ago and don’t have any changes. Will that still be accepted?

Comment

• Originally posted by ClootsMagoots View Post
        For those who’ve completed medical. When you submitted your VA paperwork did they say anything about when the breakdown was from date wise? Mine is from a few years ago and don’t have any changes. Will that still be accepted?
        Since it’s from a few years ago I doubt it’s still valid.

Comment

• ClootsMagoots
          ClootsMagoots commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you request a new one and still get it in time?

• C/ONWA1
          C/ONWA1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I got mine done this week but it took about 5 weeks get contacted after getting my TO.
          Last edited by C/ONWA1; 05-05-2018, 03:09 PM.

• Anyone heard from backgrounds recently? I submitted the paperwork that they needed from the TO about a month and half ago but haven’t heard a peep since then.

Comment

• I got a TO this morning as well. I interviewed in Dallas in December. Anyone happen to know how being terminated in the last 7 years because of disciplinary reasons (aka: snowflake filing a complaint in a FED LEO Academy about a joke made after hours in the dorms) will affect my chances of continuing the hiring process?

Comment

• Anyone know if they’ll send you to FLETC with an NDA before your TS is completed? I know the DEA will do that for some.

Comment

• Originally posted by usaftacp812 View Post
              Anyone know if they’ll send you to FLETC with an NDA before your TS is completed? I know the DEA will do that for some.
              NDA? Is that a intern clearance?

Comment

• usaftacp812
                usaftacp812 commented
                Editing a comment
                Non Disclosure Agreement

• On the declaration for fed employment form after receiving the TO we sign the appointee line correct? Or the applicant?

Comment

• Originally posted by usaftacp812 View Post
                On the declaration for fed employment form after receiving the TO we sign the appointee line correct? Or the applicant?
                Applicant. The appointee is the certified official.

Comment

• I had an interview a few weeks ago. I haven't heard anything. I applied for the announcement for Washington dc

Comment

• If you have TS/Sci do you go through a background investigation again?,polygraph? Has anybody completed the background. Share timeline please

Comment

• usaftacp812
                      usaftacp812 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      They’ll do a suitability check to see if your clearance meets their standards. No poly for the marshals.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7277 users online. 281 members and 6996 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X