Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone from the Dec. interview cleared medical yet. yeah the new standard seems easy, but I was told, the Academy PT is no joke.

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
      ShockTroopDevilDog commented
      Editing a comment
      and to answer your question, i took my medical last week havent heard back yet...

• Agent1980
      Agent1980 commented
      Editing a comment
      smoke session back to good ole military days...lol Yeah I did my medical last week of March, but haven't heard anything yet. Not sure if I would get an email or phone call to tell me if I cleared..

• DeeCorona
      DeeCorona commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, I interviewed in Dec and did the medical last week. I got the new fitness standard email like everyone else so hopefully this is a good sign.

• mercede_morga
      mercede_morga commented
      Editing a comment
      What's the new fit standards

• Does anyone have a good copy of the fitness email that was sent? Mine cuts off and can't read the whole slide show

Comment

• I took my medical on Monday and I go back today so they can check the TB test site. Furthermore, I did the equip and fingerprints in March. Lastly, the USMS requested my personnel files yesterday. I work for the BOP.

Comment

• NWcountry31
        NWcountry31 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good deal! Did my prints and eQIP about a week ago or so myself. Hopefully this is continued fast track. Spoke with a buddy with the USMS a few days ago and word is that they've been authorized more funds to add positions/classes, etc. They are really trying to get the seats filled and fast.

• Anyone willing or able to share the new pre-employment fitness standards that have been alluded to in previous posts? Thank you in advance.
      Last edited by jonesdr; 04-25-2018, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• I interviewed in December as well. Completeled my fingerprinting and e-Qip updating last week for background investigation and go for medical next week.

Comment

• I did my medical about 2 weeks ago and haven’t heard anything. Didn’t get a fingerprint card or e-quip link. I am federal employee (Leo) but with public trust clearance. Should i be concerned I didn’t get my fingerprint card?

Comment

• Originally posted by RicardoCrashe View Post
            I did my medical about 2 weeks ago and haven’t heard anything. Didn’t get a fingerprint card or e-quip link. I am federal employee (Leo) but with public trust clearance. Should i be concerned I didn’t get my fingerprint card?
            No, they’re most likely backed up.

Comment

• My fault gentlemen, I was under the impression the USMS requested my personnel files, but that was incorrect. I have been with the Bureau of Prisons (BOP) for about six years and they barely put in a request for all my Homeland Security files. After reading the files carefully I noticed they (BOP) were requesting my Homeland Security personnel files. My apologies......Therefore, back to the waiting game..........

Comment

• anyone from the Feb interviews heard anything?

Comment

• Hoggin
                  Hoggin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nothing yet.

• Mf821
                  Mf821 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nope. I've tried contacting them, but I get the same email and my voicemails are not returned.

• ShockTroopDevilDog
                  ShockTroopDevilDog commented
                  Editing a comment
                  it took those who interviewed in december 2-2.5 months to hear back, i would expect the same for this one.

• Anyone heard or cleared medical yet?

Comment

• I have a strange question for the group, I interview tomorrow would it behoove me to take down my beard? I keep it trimmed and neat always and I've always interview with one (I'm State Probation) with the exception of the military of course. Also I'm assuming it will be in the Star format? Thank you in advance, I know its different lol.

Comment

• Keyturner
                  Keyturner commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It is in the star format. I trimmed my beard down to a goatee, but i dont really think it matters. Plenty of the Marshals doing the interviews had facial hair and i saw other applicants with facial hair too.

• 8404_2Law
                  8404_2Law commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Keep the beard just make sure it’s neat..

• UsafSFJoel
                  UsafSFJoel commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ok cool, I will then. One of my co-workers we call him old school (obvious reasons) said I should be clean shaven etc. etc. Thanks for the input, I'm pretty happy and for everyone else on here its an accomplishment just to make it here even if we all don't get through. congrats everyone!

• Finished medical today hopefully, background is next.

Comment

• any news? crickets here. completed medical 3 weeks ago...

Comment

• Any Feb TO's come out yet?

Comment

• I interviewed today for the second time. First was for 2016. I felt it went very well and much better than last time.

Comment

• UsafSFJoel
                        UsafSFJoel commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Arlington?

• Kmiech
                        Kmiech commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes sir! .....

• UsafSFJoel
                        UsafSFJoel commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I’ll PM you.
                        Last edited by UsafSFJoel; 05-04-2018, 12:37 AM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7937 users online. 400 members and 7537 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X