Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got an email to schedule medical.

Comment

• kidkaos520
      kidkaos520 commented
      Editing a comment
      Check your pm

• just completed my medical. Now we wait...

Comment

• C/ONWA1
      C/ONWA1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you done Background?

• ShockTroopDevilDog
      ShockTroopDevilDog commented
      Editing a comment
      C/ONWA1 no i havn't but im currently with HSI (non 1811 obviously) so i believe the BI should roll quickly once it begins...

• A few questions, does anyone know how long it takes to clear medical, and does any one know when the next classes are scheduled for?

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
      Editing a comment
      don't know how long the medical takes to clear, but they have FLETC classes pretty frequently...

• From what I've been told the 2 classes remaining for FY 18 are one in April and one in July.

Comment

• Hoggin
      Hoggin commented
      Editing a comment
      I was told they had to postpone April because they ran out of candidates that have BIs done and are now waiting on candidates from the last announcement (August) to fill the classes. Classes hold approximately 48 candidates. Also was told they're looking to hold 6-7 classes next year.
      Last edited by Hoggin; 04-19-2018, 02:34 PM.

• DeeCorona
      DeeCorona commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, do you have an idea about when in July?

• Wow thanks good info. So there is a high probability that we could be in a class this year

Comment

• I was contacted by hr to submit my official transcripts to remain an active applicant?when i initially applied I just submitted unofficial transcripts. I interviewed last December but didn’t receive any TO

Comment

• Keyturner
        Keyturner commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh really? I interviewed in December but didn't receive anything either. Did you apply for the recent grad posting too?

• Got an scheduling interview email on the 19th. Deadline was the 18th. Love this hiring process.

Comment

• Ok, so I spoke to a friend that is currently at the academy. The April class is fully in effect. It started on the 18th

Comment

• Anyone know how the Miami office works? is it super court heavy? do they do true rotations?

Comment

• Hey everyone, I’m new to this forum. My process has been moving forward, just need to do the FIT. Who else just has the FIT left to do? I hear the next class is in July, keeping my fingers crossed for some good news within the next month or so
        Last edited by DeeCorona; 04-23-2018, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Spartan591
          Spartan591 commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats. Assuming my clearance is taken, I am in the same boat as you.

• ShockTroopDevilDog
          Editing a comment
          you did the background already?

• Agent1980
          Agent1980 commented
          Editing a comment
          If you don’t mind me asking, when did you interview and when did you do medical. Also, how did you know you cleared medical? Did they call you or sent an email.
          Thanks

• Just finished my interview today. Don’t feel as if I did that great. How is it decided if you receive a TO? Also how quickly did you guys receive them after the interview? I was told 30 to 60 days..

Comment

• kidkaos520
          kidkaos520 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm with everyone else. The interview felt like a bad date. After the questions were done it basically felt like they kicked me out the room. Nothing like taking a plane home feeling like the interview didn't go well. Long story short you will be fine. I think as long as you didn't cuss or act erratic you will be fine.

• Employment12
          Employment12 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes. That’s a perfect way of saying it. It felt like a bad date.

• 8404_2Law
          8404_2Law commented
          Editing a comment
          lol.. I hope you guys are overreacting.. I was fine earlier but getting a little nervous now

• Keyturner
          Keyturner commented
          Editing a comment
          I think they interview a lot of applicants over many days and it probably gets old pretty quick.

• Edited post

Comment

• Hello and good luck to everyone who just interviewed. Please do not think too much into the interview. I felt the same way in December and felt unsure about how I did or what they thought. Then later on I received a TO. Just try not too think about it too much, or follow too many rumors. This position falls under the federal government system which is under a complex hiring process. I don't believe anyone can actually figure out why some receive TO's, why some do not, or why some candidate's process moves faster than others. It seems like you just do everything you can to move forward and hope that one day you can receive the FIT test and a final offer. Have a good day and enjoy the opportunity of interviewing with one of the best agencies in Federal law enforcement.

Comment

• usaftacp812
            usaftacp812 commented
            Editing a comment
            When did you receive your TO? I interviewed in December as well and haven’t heard a single thing yet.

• Yeah I believe there are a few more pending their status. I received the TO mid March. Sometimes they can take awhile.

Comment

• Just received email to get ready for fit test. Not sure how long it will take to get the actual email to test. Any thoughts?

Comment

• Spartan591
              Spartan591 commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you referring to the email detailing the new PFTB standards? The way I read it, it was more of a "here is some updated info" and not so much get ready for an upcoming FIT.

• NWcountry31
              NWcountry31 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, same email. Was told by local dep that I'll be scheduled soon. Meh, could be wrong then. I took it the way you did, just gee whiz info.

• ShockTroopDevilDog
              Editing a comment
              samesies. these new standards are strange. essentially the more you can bench press the lower your minimum running time can be? lol

• jonesdr
              jonesdr commented
              Editing a comment
              Any of you all that received the new PFTB standards willing to share what they entail?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10885 users online. 394 members and 10491 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X