Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if the USMS does recips on BI's/SSBI's? Or do they have their own separate agenda like the Secret Service?

Comment

• LeatherNeck07
      LeatherNeck07 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you have a critical/sensitive SSBI I think you should be good.

• NWcountry31
      NWcountry31 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

• Anyone who interviewed in Denver get a TO?

Comment

• ClootsMagoots
      ClootsMagoots commented
      Editing a comment
      I interviewed in CO in December and have not received a TO.

• usaftacp812
      usaftacp812 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here.

• elanith
      elanith commented
      Editing a comment
      I interviewed in Denver in December, no offer yet.

• Originally posted by usaftacp812 View Post
    Anyone who interviewed in Denver get a TO?
    Still waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by usaftacp812 View Post
      Anyone who interviewed in Denver get a TO?
      I interviewed in Denver and received my TO yesterday.

Comment

• C/ONWA1
        C/ONWA1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats man!

• NWcountry31
        NWcountry31 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats man!

• elanith
        elanith commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice, congrats!

• I interviewed in DC in Dec. Still havent heard anything.

Comment

• I’m still waiting for my interview to be rescheduled. I’m assuming at this point I will have to wait until the next round of interviews.

Comment

• Employment12
          Employment12 commented
          Editing a comment
          Same here man! I believe there is another guy in this thread waiting as well. Has a dog in his profile pic lol. I left them a voicemail a month back or so and they told me, we’d be getting a call and to be ready for it. They didn’t say when

• Anyone have a good number for HR/Recruitment? I’ve tried email but didn’t even get the automated reply.

Comment

• I read on the previous thread that they put you into a best qualified or qualified category, depending on how you did on the interview. So im guessing the bq category gets contacted first and maybe some from the qualified category will get contacted at some point?

Comment

• Received a T.O. a few days ago. Interviewed in December out of Arlington.

Comment

• NWcountry31
              NWcountry31 commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats to ya!

• For those receiving TO's, were you ever provided the score on your three part online assessment? I emailed OPM yesterday and was told I scored an 86. Where does this score stand among those getting offers?

Comment

• Keyturner
              Keyturner commented
              Editing a comment
              I would be surprised if TO's were based on the online assessment. Not trying to toot my own horn or anything but I usually do pretty good on written tests. I don't do so well on interviews. So im guessing its based on the interviews. That's my best guess anyway.

• Glmongus
              Glmongus commented
              Editing a comment
              My score pre interview was 97 10 point vet preference. From what a buddy of mine told me who is Deputy is the initial score gets you to the interview. Then you get a new score after the interview that vets your TO priority.

• Originally posted by Gollywompas View Post
            For those receiving TO's, were you ever provided the score on your three part online assessment? I emailed OPM yesterday and was told I scored an 86. Where does this score stand among those getting offers?
            The BQ list is based upon the combined score of the online assessment, resume and interview. You need to score above the cutoff in order to make this list.

Comment

• paragonprime
              paragonprime commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey Gollywompas, do you know if that was your combined score, or just the score from your online assessment portion? Currently deployed here with too much free time for checking email endlessly and this forum, lol.

• Gollywompas
              Gollywompas commented
              Editing a comment
              Paragon, that was just the score for my online assessment.

• LeatherNeck07
              LeatherNeck07 commented
              Editing a comment
              The score for my online assessment was included in my referral letter which was emailed to me and can also be found on USAJobs.

• todds10
              todds10 commented
              Editing a comment
              The rating on the side of the referral letter is our score right guys?

• hello to all,

I was told that even though I failed the interview I was still qualified. This is a bit confusing since the status code said ineligible due to the failure of the structured interview assessment.

Comment

• Originally posted by A1F View Post
              hello to all,

I was told that even though I failed the interview I was still qualified. This is a bit confusing since the status code said ineligible due to the failure of the structured interview assessment.
              Has your status changed on USAjobs?

Comment

• I don't know for sure, from what to what?? and where would I look for this information and why???

Comment

• Everyone I’m new to the forum thing. Has anyone heard anything back from Salt Lake City Interviews? I interviewed Feb 7. I haven’t heard anything yet.

Comment

• Keyturner
                    Keyturner commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Some people who interviewed in December just received their TO's in the past couple weeks. Probably going to be longer for the february interviews.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10276 users online. 496 members and 9780 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X