Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They got to have TO’s lined up for those who did well at the December 2017 interviews

Comment

• I received an email late last night to set up an interview for VRA candidates. I had already interviewed earlier in December so should I assume that I didn't score high enough on that interview or was it sent in error?

Comment

• CPK_MLE
        CPK_MLE commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I did last night when I received it. Provided date, time, and location of the interview but still have not received a response from HRD.

• NWcountry31
        NWcountry31 commented
        Editing a comment
        Got the same email. HQ screwed up lol

• MetroEast
        MetroEast commented
        Editing a comment
        I got my email today, I responded back with the same information. Maybe some tentative offer's might start coming out soon. One can dream right?

• JPD19er
        JPD19er commented
        Editing a comment
        I received the same email. After providing the date, time, and location I had interviewed, they responded by simply stating "Thanks". It's still early in the process, and after reading former threads from previous hiring announcements, it's going to be a while. Best wishes to all!

• Got an email for interview dates last night/this morning. Only showed two locations for this round, good luck to everyone.

Comment

• Is anyone out of Florida going to the VA SI?

Comment

• Is there anyone interviewing this round in the 2 locations that DIDNT interview before? Or did everyone interview already and this is the second?

Comment

• chipperjones
            chipperjones commented
            Editing a comment
            I didn't interview the first round and will be interviewing this round.

• Hoggin
            Hoggin commented
            Editing a comment
            This is my first interview as well

• Originally posted by ClootsMagoots View Post
          Is there anyone interviewing this round in the 2 locations that DIDNT interview before? Or did everyone interview already and this is the second?
          Those who interviewed in December 2017 and qualify under VRA don’t have to re-interview. I emailed today and they respond with no need.

Comment

• Hey everyone. Like some in this thread, I interviewed in December and am still awaiting the next step in the process. From what I hear, it's a tentative offer (TO). I assume tentative implies passing the physical fitness test and background check. Does anyone have any further information on other steps in the process?

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog
              ShockTroopDevilDog commented
              Editing a comment
              jesus christ....

• ClootsMagoots
              ClootsMagoots commented
              Editing a comment
              That’s essentially correct. My understanding is medical, then background, then physical fitness. Look up the 2016 USMS thread, you can find all your answers there, plus you will probably find a lot of answers that may be specifically applicable to your situation.

• JPD19er
              JPD19er commented
              Editing a comment
              ShockTroopDevilDog - I assume your response was rooted in frustration from one, such as myself, who joined this forum later than you. Sorry to frustrate you, but I don't see how your comment helps. I'm simply trying to find out information, and have been reading back to get answers to my questions.

• JPD19er
              JPD19er commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok ClootsMagoots, thanks for the actual response. Have you interviewed yet?

• Interview then TO, then Medical, Drug Test, Background and the fit test is the very last step.

Comment

• Interview cancelled due to GOV shutdown. Just go the e-mail right now, was scheduled for next week. nothing now. I imagine they will wait untill an actual budget is passed as opposed to the continuing resolution BS

Comment

• Kmiech
                Kmiech commented
                Editing a comment
                Same here.

• Hoggin
                Hoggin commented
                Editing a comment
                Mine too. Hurry up and wait some more.

• chipperjones
                chipperjones commented
                Editing a comment
                My guess is they will wait till an actual budget is passed before they continue with any of these hiring process

• JPD19er
                JPD19er commented
                Editing a comment
                Yea, that's annoying. I assume those of you who have to keep rescheduling interviews are frustrated. Based on the current rate, I would estimate most of us who make it through this process won't go to the academy until late this year.

• Got a new email for new dates, but now I cant go,lol

Comment

• JPD19er
                JPD19er commented
                Editing a comment
                Go figure! That's no good. Perhaps you could contact HRD and see if they can work something out for you?

• chipperjones
                chipperjones commented
                Editing a comment
                ill just wait for the march interviews to come, hopefully they will make their way to my neck of the woods

• If you guys were betting men and women, when would be the first academy you think we would be eligible for?

Comment

• C/ONWA1
                C/ONWA1 commented
                Editing a comment
                July 2018 and that’s if we get TOs soon!

• Vox Populous
                Vox Populous commented
                Editing a comment
                Unless you have a clearance, I wouldn't count on FY18. However, there is plenty of need for deputies, so be patient.

• This process is so frustrating. Email with only 2 weeks notice for a few dates available for only 2 locations in the country.

Canceled due to shutdown. After last minute plane tickets purchased.

Then given new dates with even less time to book another flight. Can't wait to not get chosen from this interview either.

I've spent so much money for getting on with this agency without any type of hope to be hired.

Rant over.

Comment

• Vox Populous
                Vox Populous commented
                Editing a comment
                From what I have heard, the USMS is down 300+ deputies. Do well and you will get hired.
                Last edited by Vox Populous; 01-25-2018, 08:01 PM.

• My original interview date was for the 30th of January here in Arlington, VA. It got cancelled due to the shutdown and yesterday got rescheduled for the 8th of February. Hang in there guys and stay positive!

Comment

• I received the email with the new dates and I responded back but haven't heard anything. When they sent it out a few weeks ago before the shut down I heard back within a few hours. Anyone else not heard back?

Comment

• UsafSFJoel
                  UsafSFJoel commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I received the email on wed of last week, I replied to the dates I could go but have not heard back yet as far as the original email. I haven't received an email about the interviews being canceled either. Idk whats going on.

• I received the email with new dates yesterday at about 12 responded back within 15 min and they called to confirm interview at 8 pm.

Comment

• Roninjin
                  Roninjin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You mean interview at 8am right? This would be a first if a federal interview is at 8pm

• Hoggin
                  Hoggin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No, they called me at 8pm to confirm my interview for 0945 on the 5th in VA. Just saying they were working late hours to try and get everyone set up

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10965 users online. 478 members and 10487 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X