I noticed a lot of 2017 applicants posting in the 2016 thread
    Here's whose in so far

CB67
    Alex987
    YankeeFan87
    Lone-ranger
    Tommy_V
    echoshot3

Everyone on this list got the email from HQ May 15-19 requesting more documents and are waiting on next steps.

• Lone-ranger
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations. Did you get one of your top 3 locations?

• St_Mac
    replied
    Hey folks. I thought I'd post my timeline for those interested. Announcement 2017-01.

APR/MAY 2017: Initial information/application submitted (Atlanta Division)
    AUG 2017: Packet transferred to Phoenix Division: MIL move to AZ
    NOV 2017: Written Assessment
    JAN 2018: Panel Interview
    JAN 2018: Conditional Offer Awarded
    JAN 2018: Psych Written
    FEB 2018: Psych Oral
    MAR 2018: Medical Exam
    MAY 2018: Drug Test
    JUL 2018: PT Test #1
    NOV 2018: Polygraph
    JAN 2019: Packet transferred to Seattle Division: MIL move to WA
    FEB 2019: PT Test #2
    MAR 2019: Final Offer Awarded (APR Academy)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Leave a comment:

• Lions90
    replied
    Nothing on my end yet since passing final PT however, a co worker of mine recieved the call for April class today.

Leave a comment:

• john_doe1
    replied
    Searching for advise.. passed my poly last June .. said they were going to start my background. Months went by and heard nothing. So reached out to DEA recruiter said it’s in background phase, out of his hands. Contacted OPM, they have nothing on their end of me getting a BI.. reached back out to DEA recruiter and they said there is nothing they can do on their end? So seems like I’ve been stuck in a black hole for the past 8 months and no one wants to do anything about it. I already hold a TS/SCI clearance

Leave a comment:

• Stregth&honor
    commented on 's reply
    It was my polygraph, they said it was unfavorable and I can reapply again in 3years. Even though I passed everything.

• ArthurMorgan
    commented on 's reply
    Ah ok, and I will! And thanks!

• Thriller
    replied
    Besides that, I’d recommend just staying in shape and injury-free.

Leave a comment:

• ArthurMorgan
    replied
    Hey gents, I reached out to my recruiter back in February, and he said “In your current stage, as soon as your BI is process by our HQ we will be contacting you.” However my contacts I believe haven’t been contacted? So other than staying out of trouble and waiting, any other suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• Lone-ranger
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry to hear that. Definitely wait to hear back from the recruiter before throwing in the towel.

Sounds like polygraph...when did you do that? Also, length of time since & number of speeding tickets could be a suitability issue even if disclosed.

• Stregth&honor
    replied
    What's up guys, so I got a letter in the mail today saying that my application has been withdrawn, under title 5 and that I can apply for any other federal agencies. OPM had cancelled my background clearance. After researching the regulations, I contacted my recruiter and he said as of today my file is still open and nothing is closed. I sent him a copy of the letter and he contacting his HQ office to figure out what is going on.

I have no criminal record, never been to court, never got in trouble with the law, besides speeding tickets, which I mentioned and got the exact dates from the DMV on when I was issued a citation. I'm military, I'm a federal contractor, I have clearance from DHS. So now I'm not sure what to think anymore. I never lied on any of my application process

Leave a comment:

• admm
    replied
    QUESTION: If I already received my TS-SCI through the military on 2/2019, will the new BI contact all the same references I listed previously and ask the same questions that the previous BI asked?

Leave a comment:

• Lone-ranger
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry, I don't know. I've heard as many as 6 for the whole year. So far they've had Jan, Mar and Apr 28 is coming up. May wanna check in the current threads (2018 & 2019) for updated class dates.

• Stregth&honor
    commented on 's reply
    Lone-ranger. Copy I'll give it more time, do you know how many academy sessions they have for this year.

• Lone-ranger
    commented on 's reply
    It takes time. February 22 really hasn't been very long, plus who knows if your file has even been sent to DEA yet just because the last interview was recent.

Your recruiter likely won't know the status but you can always call the number listed in the announcement to get updates. However, I would advise giving it much more time than a couple weeks but that's just me.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10980 users online. 451 members and 10529 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X