Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArthurMorgan
    commented on 's reply
    From the greatest game ever. I figured I'd turn myself into the pinkerton's and get that reward. This is all a part of Dutch's plan. Also, and thanks. Because it was silent up until they started hitting me back in OCT and NOV to schedule a PT Test ASAP

• Fermi
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I'd bet on that. Is Aurthur Morgan your real name or is it a reference to the great Red Dead Redemption 2 game?

• ArthurMorgan
    replied
    I got an email to test ASAP for another pt test. Could this mean possible selection for an upcoming class?

Leave a comment:

• green_machine22
    commented on 's reply
    Were you able to get your top choice at time of hire? Heading into my final PT on Monday.

• green_machine22
    commented on 's reply
    I hear mid November

• green_machine22
    replied
    Anyone get called back for their final PTA before academy? Are these done at the Division office? Or more local like the first time around? Got an e-mail saying I'm approved for hire and to submit a bunch of paperwork including a location preference and updated resume. I hear things should move pretty quick right now.

Leave a comment:

• chipperjones
    commented on 's reply
    oh, so just a non selection? that's what they said with mine. DEA is weired man. I seen them hire a 23 year old with only a college degree, but someone told me his dad was a SAC or something...who knows.

• Anduril
    commented on 's reply
    chipperjones In the letter they just mentioned the Code of Federal Regulations Section 731.203(b) "a non-selection, or cancellation of eligibility for a specific position based on an objection to an eligible or pass over of a preference eligible".
    Last edited by Anduril; 10-14-2019, 06:28 PM.

• chipperjones
    commented on 's reply
    did you get told why by any chance?

• Anduril
    commented on 's reply
    Did you guys happen to get any updates? I am on the same boat. Finished poly and background, was told by my recruiter to expect the next academy date, then I got the letter last week.
    Last edited by Anduril; 10-14-2019, 06:27 PM.

• Gossinater
    commented on 's reply
    Applied in August 2017, final hire offer October 2019. Offered three locations at time of final offer letter. Solidified where I'll be going before academy even starts. I guess that is how they are doing it now.

• Robot
    replied
    Does anyone know the upcoming academy dates after Ocotober?

Leave a comment:

• cbp1363
    commented on 's reply
    How long was your process? And did they offer locations at the time of the call? And of course congrats!

• Gossinater
    replied
    I am going to the October 27th academy. I had to redo the PT last Friday in Houston and got my final offer letter immediately after. My process was delayed due to my current LE job not sending paperwork to DEA in a timely manner. Once that got sorted out I am on the right path. I hope you guys move along in the process as I have.

Leave a comment:

• Goldielocks
    replied
    Has anyone been able to get in contact with HR to check their application status?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8519 users online. 480 members and 8039 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X