I noticed a lot of 2017 applicants posting in the 2016 thread
    Here's whose in so far

CB67
    Alex987
    YankeeFan87
    Lone-ranger
    Tommy_V
    echoshot3

Everyone on this list got the email from HQ May 15-19 requesting more documents and are waiting on next steps.

• HeliDuck
    replied
    Anyone still on here from class 219? Curious if they issued Glock 17s during training?

Leave a comment:

• HeliDuck
    replied
    Of those that are attending Class 220, did one of you happen to get Eugene Oregon?

Leave a comment:

• ArthurMorgan
    commented on 's reply
    Same here, I asked and they said it will be processed and I will be contacted (background)

• Justwaiting22
    commented on 's reply
    I’m waiting as well. A few people I know have gotten the call today.

• JTemple
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! Yes the variation in timing for each applicant is wild. Longest part of my timeline was waiting for the poly too. I am not current 1811, no prior security clearance. Thank you and good luck to you as well!

• TnTxGuy
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats on the call! Still waiting on polygraph, but meeting BI again tonight to clarify some stuff. It's crazy how some people's process move faster than others. Are you current 1811? Again, congrats and good luck in the academy.
    Last edited by TnTxGuy; 05-21-2019, 03:13 PM.

• JTemple
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! Yes I did get the call this morning. Unfortunately I did not get any of my preferred locations, but such is the nature of the job and that's what I signed on for. Does not dampen my spirits in the least.

• ne.fitness
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats! I assume you got the call today? Did you get any of your location preferences? I submitted my location preference/updated sf-86 about three weeks ago, still waiting to here back

• Ss8541hill
    replied
    I have had no word. I am a 2017 applicant and took my poly back in October. Only word I can get in mine is still in background. Have had a TS since 2007.

Leave a comment:

• JTemple
    replied
    Got the call for June class. I'm a 2018-1 applicant but I figured it might encourage some to know calls are going out.

Leave a comment:

• Garada
    commented on 's reply
    No mention of class date. Hoping to still be on pace for June.

• Justwaiting22
    commented on 's reply
    Oh really? I haven’t received anything. Does it mention anything about a class date or anything?

• Garada
    replied
    Received email today and was granted an interim clearance.

Leave a comment:

• ArthurMorgan
    replied
    Yeah man exactly, the marathon continues!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11101 users online. 461 members and 10640 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X