Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im out of the Miami office and received an email about a week ago or so. It said that due to the budget the process has been stalled and there would be no movement for the foreseeable future. It said that earliest they could predict would be the new year.

Comment

I spoke to the Denver Field Division recruiter back in FEB 2017. In May, I received an email for additional documents to DEA HQ. Received an email this afternoon to take the Written Test in Denver on 31 OCT 17.

Comment

i'm assuming you are in the May 2017 app group....which means perhaps they're finally moving on it?

nothing for me, out of NYFO

Comment

Only 1 person got invited to test?

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewRink View Post
            I spoke to the Denver Field Division recruiter back in FEB 2017. In May, I received an email for additional documents to DEA HQ. Received an email this afternoon to take the Written Test in Denver on 31 OCT 17.
            are you prior military?

Comment

• AndrewRink
              AndrewRink commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes Sir. 5 Pt. Vet Pref.

Radio silence here in Detroit

Comment

Sorry all, I was still posting in the 2016 thread. I received the invitation to test November 9 and panel scheduled for the 14th. Thanks for letting me know about this thread Tommy_V . Looks like the ball is starting to roll, but I expect it to be a long ride judging by the previous two announcements.
              Last edited by Lone-ranger; 06-29-2019, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone-ranger View Post
                Sorry all, I was still posting in the 2016 thread. I received the invitation to test November 9 in Dallas and panel scheduled for the 14th. Thanks for letting me know about this thread Tommy_V . Looks like the ball is starting to roll, but I expect it to be a long ride judging by the previous two announcements.
                Youre welcome. So are you prior military? I was told they would get called first and so far that seems to be holding up

Comment

• Lone-ranger
                  Lone-ranger commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No I'm not military or law enforcement. I doubt that helped. Each Division is probably just scheduling on different dates per their availability.
                  Last edited by Lone-ranger; 06-29-2019, 07:59 AM.

Received test date email today.... Next week

Comment

• Iroquois99
                  Iroquois99 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  May I ask what field office you're out of?

Got an email the other day from a recruiter saying that I completed the “first step” in the process by submitting my Resume, Transcripts, Of-306, and DD-214. I submitted that information back in December 2016. I was told that I would receive another email from headquarters in the next week to submit an official application. By the way, I’m applying out of the New York field office

Comment

I guess we are here for the long haul. I am out of the Atlanta Division.

Comment

Just to keep this thread alive, I left a voicemail for my recruiter a couple of days ago. He got back and said I will be in the next batch of testing and that he just needed to get veteran preference out the way first. He also said I’m pending a language assessment and that I should get my date in the next couple of weeks. FO Detroit any other detroiters?

Comment

I am out of the St. Louis Division and I received an email last Tuesday in reference to taking the 3 part written test on November 9th. It's nice to see that things are moving along.

Comment

• AndrewRink
                        AndrewRink commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I know the STL Division recruiter. He helped me apply through Denver when I was getting out of the Army and moving. Super nice guy but he is a stickler for PT. Just a heads up for when you make it to that phase.

i'm in for May 2017 and emailed my recruiter who replied with "HQ is reviewing many applicants so no updates as of yet".....

Comment

test dates are going out in the Detroit division. Got an email asking if I wanted to come to Detroit to take the test, or I could wait till he comes to Cleveland. Unfortunately it was last second so still waiting for them to come to Cleveland. I am a veteran with past leo experience.

Comment

• Samthedetroiter
                          Samthedetroiter commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ya he said as soon as veterans preference are done I’ll be in the next batch to get in for testing. Not sure how long exactly it’ll take but I’m hoping I can test by December.

• jtothawhat
                          jtothawhat commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Incorrect place for comment, my fault.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7394 users online. 264 members and 7130 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X