Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met with Bi yesterday and he advised that my packet was due today. He's coming to interview some of my co-workers today, as well. Also was notified by previous employers that they have already been there and pulled my records, too. Still haven't done the poly yet, but it's nice to see more movement. Hoping to get it all wrapped up and be able to get into a class in the next few months.

Anyone else do their Bi before their poly? With other agencies it seemed the other way around. Poly then BI.

Comment

• Originally posted by TnTxGuy View Post
      Met with Bi yesterday and he advised that my packet was due today. He's coming to interview some of my co-workers today, as well. Also was notified by previous employers that they have already been there and pulled my records, too. Still haven't done the poly yet, but it's nice to see more movement. Hoping to get it all wrapped up and be able to get into a class in the next few months.

Anyone else do their Bi before their poly? With other agencies it seemed the other way around. Poly then BI.
      They will NEVER do a background before a poly. A background costs WAY more than a poly so if you're one of the lucky ones either you have a clearance that they accepted or the dropped the ball. Looks like you're good to go and don't ask anymore about it till you graduate the academy

Comment

• Alyk
        Alyk commented
        Editing a comment
        They are doing my BI now, and it was supposed to be turned it before July 1st. No polygraph scheduled to this day.

• Has anyone filled out their locations and have gotten some of the one's that they have picked? TIA
      Last edited by GRACEALOMAR; 03-21-2019, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• Justwaiting22
        Justwaiting22 commented
        Editing a comment
        What’s your timeline? I just got my list on Friday

• here is my timeline so far

January 2017 – Sent resume
      December 2017 – Orientation and written assessment
      January 2018 – Panel Interview
      February 2018 – Conditional offer letter
      February 2018 – Begin EQIP
      March 2018 – Medical exam and psychological exam
      April 2018 – Physical task test
      July 2018 – Drug test
      July 2018 – Polygraph
      August 2018 – Background investigator interview
      Current status is awaiting final determination

Comment

• Anybody got any insight into how difficult the academy is these days compared to what it used to be?

Comment

• Got the call, April class. Two of my picks were offered.

Comment

• Justwaiting22
          Justwaiting22 commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome. I had my poly last week and meeting with my BI this afternoon. Hopefully I get an interim Clearance since I already have a TS.

I’m hoping for the 6/23 academy class date. Fingers crossed

• Justwaiting22
          Justwaiting22 commented
          Editing a comment
          JTemple I received my SF-86C and office of preference forms today. Have you heard anything since you sent yours back?

• JTemple
          JTemple commented
          Editing a comment
          Justwaiting22 that's awesome. Nothing yet, but I still have not been able to do final PT because my recruiter is out of town. Cutting it close...

• Justwaiting22
          Justwaiting22 commented
          Editing a comment
          JTemple hopefully he gets back soon to get the ball rolling again.

The next classes are 6/23; 8/18; 9/29

• And temple you’re close. I submitted my location sheet just last week.

Comment

• Does anyone by chance have a phone number to an HR contact where we could inquire on the status of our processing?

Comment

• Crake
            Crake commented
            Editing a comment
            This is the number for the HR Special Agent Recruitment Unit: 202-307-4100

• Sierra411
            Sierra411 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks. .

• Been radio silence for a long time on this page... Any new updates for the upcoming class or any candidates get the call yet?

Comment

• Justwaiting22
            Justwaiting22 commented
            Editing a comment
            Have my PT re-cert on Friday. Possibly June 23 class date.

Where are you in the process

• Garada
            Garada commented
            Editing a comment
            Just waiting for the call.

• JTemple
            JTemple commented
            Editing a comment
            Waiting for the call as well.

• ne.fitness
            ne.fitness commented
            Editing a comment
            Was told that my background was completed and I need to schedule my pt-recert. I was also emailed the updated SF-86 forms/location preference forms. Haven’t been told if I’m being looked at for June or August... back to being patient again :-)

• Hey gents, it’s been silent on my end. Last time I checked with my recruiter to ask the status of my BI he said it will be processed, and you will he contacted. So I guess I’ll just keep working out and waiting

Comment

• Justwaiting22
            Justwaiting22 commented
            Editing a comment
            No news is good news man. Keep up with the PFT!!!

• Yeah man exactly, the marathon continues!

Comment

• Received email today and was granted an interim clearance.

Comment

• Justwaiting22
              Justwaiting22 commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh really? I haven’t received anything. Does it mention anything about a class date or anything?

• Garada
              Garada commented
              Editing a comment
              No mention of class date. Hoping to still be on pace for June.

• Got the call for June class. I'm a 2018-1 applicant but I figured it might encourage some to know calls are going out.

Comment

• ne.fitness
              ne.fitness commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats! I assume you got the call today? Did you get any of your location preferences? I submitted my location preference/updated sf-86 about three weeks ago, still waiting to here back

• JTemple
              JTemple commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you! Yes I did get the call this morning. Unfortunately I did not get any of my preferred locations, but such is the nature of the job and that's what I signed on for. Does not dampen my spirits in the least.

• TnTxGuy
              TnTxGuy commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats on the call! Still waiting on polygraph, but meeting BI again tonight to clarify some stuff. It's crazy how some people's process move faster than others. Are you current 1811? Again, congrats and good luck in the academy.
              Last edited by TnTxGuy; 05-21-2019, 04:13 PM.

• JTemple
              JTemple commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks! Yes the variation in timing for each applicant is wild. Longest part of my timeline was waiting for the poly too. I am not current 1811, no prior security clearance. Thank you and good luck to you as well!

• I have had no word. I am a 2017 applicant and took my poly back in October. Only word I can get in mine is still in background. Have had a TS since 2007.

Comment

• Justwaiting22
              Justwaiting22 commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m waiting as well. A few people I know have gotten the call today.

• ArthurMorgan
              ArthurMorgan commented
              Editing a comment
              Same here, I asked and they said it will be processed and I will be contacted (background)

• Of those that are attending Class 220, did one of you happen to get Eugene Oregon?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9451 users online. 480 members and 8971 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X