300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to everyone who got the call
    Last edited by champwhteek; 11-10-2018, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• Anyone else got the call for January? I'm a 2017-1, and most of my references were contacted.

Comment

• Lone-ranger
        Lone-ranger commented
        Editing a comment
        It was officially in May 2017. Initial contact with recruiter was Inn March.

• Robot
        Robot commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here with @Long-ranger. Does PFT rescheduled means everything is cleared and good to go?

• ne.fitness
        ne.fitness commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m gonna have to recert my PFT. I passed my first one in July. Not looking forward to doing the PFT in this miserably cold Midwest weather

• Lone-ranger
        Lone-ranger commented
        Editing a comment
        Not sure but hopefully as long as the class isn’t full then they’ll just throw me in that one. If not, March is right around the corner after January.

• Got news stating that my packet will be up for review for the next hiring panel. I assume I am getting an interm clearance since I have yet to meet with a BI. So things are moving folks

Comment

• CrabApple
        CrabApple commented
        Editing a comment
        I redid my PFT not too long ago since my previous one expired. I'm hoping for the Jan class since recerting for a March class more than 4 months away wouldn't make sense. But who knows. Hopefully we get calls this week.

• ne.fitness
        ne.fitness commented
        Editing a comment
        How did you find out about your packet being up for review? Did your recruiter notify you? Or did you get a email from HQ?

• champwhteek
        champwhteek commented
        Editing a comment
        My recruiter notified me last week

• Pbjecho1
        Pbjecho1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Met with bi this week, he said the actual bi takes a couple of weeks, he said the adjudication is what takes long with the back log, so I think the March class is best bet hopeful

• Alright folks... about a month away from the January class. Any news? Anybody get picked up yet?

Comment

• CrabApple
        CrabApple commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. Calls are still going out. Best bet would be to check with your recruiter on your status. No idea how many seats are left for the jan academy but they were calling people.

• Ss8541hill
        Ss8541hill commented
        Editing a comment
        I am just waiting on my BI to finish up. They spoke with my last 2 jobs and some of my references but there has been no word in the last few weeks. No one has contacted my current job or myself. Don't know if I will get a call for the Jan class, but it would be nice.

• ne.fitness
        ne.fitness commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m in the same boat... they started my background back in September and have spoke with my jobs, neighbors, etc. I contacted NBIS today and they said my background is still pending. Not looking good for January for me

• Anyone know if it's necessary to use Internet Explorer to fill out the EQIP as the email states? Or did some of you use Safari/Chrome?

Comment

• CrabApple
        CrabApple commented
        Editing a comment
        I have always used firefox and it works fine.

• JTemple
        JTemple commented
        Editing a comment
        All right thanks

• Does anyone know how many SA slots are available for each academy class?

Comment

• patriot17
        patriot17 commented
        Editing a comment
        Typically about 45-50 per class.

• Bolt_USASOC
        Bolt_USASOC commented
        Editing a comment
        Pretty decent size. Good to hear with the many number of classes for 2019

• Hey guys, I’m a long time lurker, and this is my first post. Anyone else processing out of Florida for 2017-1

Comment

• Lone-ranger
        Lone-ranger commented
        Editing a comment
        If you scroll back towards the beginning of this thread you'll see some. I believe it was at least one or two folks processing out of the Miami Division. What's your current status? Most of the 2017-1 folks who still post are either already at the academy or waiting for a date.

• Bolt_USASOC
        Bolt_USASOC commented
        Editing a comment
        ATL here. We were a massive group

• ArthurMorgan
        ArthurMorgan commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry for the other response, I'm still learning how to use this forum. However, Lone-Ranger, I finished my polygraph and they gave me the recommendation to pass but I haven't heard anything since then.

• Lone-ranger
        Lone-ranger commented
        Editing a comment
        Gotcha. Well just hang in there because things are definitely moving along. I’m waiting to get an academy date. Looks like it won’t be until March since I haven’t heard anything yet.

• I took my poly and got the recommendation to pass and I let them know after I came back from my foreign travel that I’m I didn’t have any issues, and haven’t heard anything since then

Comment

• I know there's a class in March after January. Does anyone know the date for March class?

Comment

• Lone-ranger
          Lone-ranger commented
          Editing a comment
          March 3rd....

• Bolt_USASOC
          Bolt_USASOC commented
          Editing a comment
          What about April/May/June? Any announced for those months?

• Lone-ranger
          Lone-ranger commented
          Editing a comment
          I only know about an April class. The last time I asked was in October and they didn’t have a date for April at that time but I think I remember there being 6 classes for 2019

• Bolt_USASOC
          Bolt_USASOC commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s a large number of classes for 2019. Good to hear. Seems like the hiring panel meets two months prior to the academy start date and makes calls from there

• First time posting but been following for a while.Group 2017-2, I meet my BI tomorrow and my packet is at HQ to determine if I qualify for interim clearance.
        Any idea if they area still making calls for the January class? Also any one else coming out of the Detroit/Ohio?

Comment

• Ss8541hill
          Ss8541hill commented
          Editing a comment
          I am in 2017-2 as well. I am out of St. Louis. How long after they started your BI until you met with the investigator. Mine has been going for about 2 months now and no word.

• Sabot26
          Sabot26 commented
          Editing a comment
          It's been about a month since I submitted the SF 86 until I was contacted by the BI. Maybe BI's conduct business in different ways.

• Ss8541hill
          Ss8541hill commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you have a clearance already?

• Sabot26
          Sabot26 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah I have a clearance already through the military

• Well I was able to reach out to my recruiter, he said if I haven’t heard anything back by February contact them. And thanks Lone Ranger for the advice

Comment

• For those of you that have completed the poly, and wern’t told the outcome of the test, how long did it take to find out?

Comment

• ArthurMorgan
            ArthurMorgan commented
            Editing a comment
            Well the way it worked for me, I took the polygraph at the end of August, after he reviewed the results he gave me the recommendation to pass, however it has to be reviewed by a senior polygraph analyst (apologies for not knowing the proper title), if I failed or need to retake it I would hear back in 7-10 days, if not it was like a silent pass. Hope this helps!

• Met with a investigator from NBIB today so now that step is moving.
          to answer questions about the poly, from my experience I think you are either told with in a few weeks if you fail, or need to re test. I assume if you hear nothing then you are good. I never found out directly if I passed my poly, I was just told weeks later that I would be reviewed on the next hiring, panel so I took that as a pass.

Does anyone one have any info on how long it took for the investigation with NBIB to finish up?.

Comment

• Lone-ranger
            Lone-ranger commented
            Editing a comment
            It took mine about 7 months from credit check until my file was returned to DEA HQ.

• I haven’t heard anything from my background investigator, my recruiter told me if I haven’t heard anything by early February to contact them

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5980 users online. 234 members and 5746 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X