300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to everyone who got the call
    Last edited by champwhteek; 11-10-2018, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Anyone else got the call for January? I'm a 2017-1, and most of my references were contacted.

Comment

• Lone-ranger
        Lone-ranger commented
        Editing a comment
        It was officially in May 2017. Initial contact with recruiter was in March.
        Last edited by Lone-ranger; 12-23-2018, 04:53 PM.

• Robot
        Robot commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here with @Long-ranger. Does PFT rescheduled means everything is cleared and good to go?

• ne.fitness
        ne.fitness commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m gonna have to recert my PFT. I passed my first one in July. Not looking forward to doing the PFT in this miserably cold Midwest weather

• Lone-ranger
        Lone-ranger commented
        Editing a comment
        Not sure but hopefully as long as the class isn’t full then they’ll just throw me in that one. If not, March is right around the corner after January.

• Got news stating that my packet will be up for review for the next hiring panel. I assume I am getting an interm clearance since I have yet to meet with a BI. So things are moving folks

Comment

• CrabApple
        CrabApple commented
        Editing a comment
        I redid my PFT not too long ago since my previous one expired. I'm hoping for the Jan class since recerting for a March class more than 4 months away wouldn't make sense. But who knows. Hopefully we get calls this week.

• ne.fitness
        ne.fitness commented
        Editing a comment
        How did you find out about your packet being up for review? Did your recruiter notify you? Or did you get a email from HQ?

• champwhteek
        champwhteek commented
        Editing a comment
        My recruiter notified me last week

• Pbjecho1
        Pbjecho1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Met with bi this week, he said the actual bi takes a couple of weeks, he said the adjudication is what takes long with the back log, so I think the March class is best bet hopeful

• Alright folks... about a month away from the January class. Any news? Anybody get picked up yet?

Comment

• CrabApple
        CrabApple commented
        Editing a comment
        Post has been deleted.
        Last edited by CrabApple; 12-20-2018, 05:39 PM.

• Ss8541hill
        Ss8541hill commented
        Editing a comment
        I am just waiting on my BI to finish up. They spoke with my last 2 jobs and some of my references but there has been no word in the last few weeks. No one has contacted my current job or myself. Don't know if I will get a call for the Jan class, but it would be nice.

• ne.fitness
        ne.fitness commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m in the same boat... they started my background back in September and have spoke with my jobs, neighbors, etc. I contacted NBIS today and they said my background is still pending. Not looking good for January for me

• Anyone know if it's necessary to use Internet Explorer to fill out the EQIP as the email states? Or did some of you use Safari/Chrome?

Comment

• CrabApple
        CrabApple commented
        Editing a comment
        I have always used firefox and it works fine.

• JTemple
        JTemple commented
        Editing a comment
        All right thanks

• Does anyone know how many SA slots are available for each academy class?

Comment

• patriot17
        patriot17 commented
        Editing a comment
        Typically about 45-50 per class.

• Bolt_USASOC
        Bolt_USASOC commented
        Editing a comment
        Pretty decent size. Good to hear with the many number of classes for 2019

• Hey guys, I’m a long time lurker, and this is my first post. Anyone else processing out of Florida for 2017-1

Comment

• Lone-ranger
        Lone-ranger commented
        Editing a comment
        If you scroll back towards the beginning of this thread you'll see some. I believe it was at least one or two folks processing out of the Miami Division. What's your current status? Most of the 2017-1 folks who still post are either already at the academy or waiting for a date.

• Bolt_USASOC
        Bolt_USASOC commented
        Editing a comment
        ATL here. We were a massive group

• ArthurMorgan
        ArthurMorgan commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry for the other response, I'm still learning how to use this forum. However, Lone-Ranger, I finished my polygraph and they gave me the recommendation to pass but I haven't heard anything since then.

• Lone-ranger
        Lone-ranger commented
        Editing a comment
        Gotcha. Well just hang in there because things are definitely moving along. I’m waiting to get an academy date. Looks like it won’t be until March since I haven’t heard anything yet.

• I took my poly and got the recommendation to pass and I let them know after I came back from my foreign travel that I’m I didn’t have any issues, and haven’t heard anything since then

Comment

• I know there's a class in March after January. Does anyone know the date for March class?

Comment

• Lone-ranger
          Lone-ranger commented
          Editing a comment
          March 3rd....

• Bolt_USASOC
          Bolt_USASOC commented
          Editing a comment
          What about April/May/June? Any announced for those months?

• Lone-ranger
          Lone-ranger commented
          Editing a comment
          I only know about an April class. The last time I asked was in October and they didn’t have a date for April at that time but I think I remember there being 6 classes for 2019

• Bolt_USASOC
          Bolt_USASOC commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s a large number of classes for 2019. Good to hear. Seems like the hiring panel meets two months prior to the academy start date and makes calls from there

• First time posting but been following for a while.Group 2017-2, I meet my BI tomorrow and my packet is at HQ to determine if I qualify for interim clearance.
        Any idea if they area still making calls for the January class? Also any one else coming out of the Detroit/Ohio?

Comment

• Ss8541hill
          Ss8541hill commented
          Editing a comment
          I am in 2017-2 as well. I am out of St. Louis. How long after they started your BI until you met with the investigator. Mine has been going for about 2 months now and no word.

• Sabot26
          Sabot26 commented
          Editing a comment
          It's been about a month since I submitted the SF 86 until I was contacted by the BI. Maybe BI's conduct business in different ways.

• Ss8541hill
          Ss8541hill commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you have a clearance already?

• Sabot26
          Sabot26 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah I have a clearance already through the military

• Well I was able to reach out to my recruiter, he said if I haven’t heard anything back by February contact them. And thanks Lone Ranger for the advice

Comment

• For those of you that have completed the poly, and wern’t told the outcome of the test, how long did it take to find out?

Comment

• ArthurMorgan
            ArthurMorgan commented
            Editing a comment
            Well the way it worked for me, I took the polygraph at the end of August, after he reviewed the results he gave me the recommendation to pass, however it has to be reviewed by a senior polygraph analyst (apologies for not knowing the proper title), if I failed or need to retake it I would hear back in 7-10 days, if not it was like a silent pass. Hope this helps!

• Met with a investigator from NBIB today so now that step is moving.
          to answer questions about the poly, from my experience I think you are either told with in a few weeks if you fail, or need to re test. I assume if you hear nothing then you are good. I never found out directly if I passed my poly, I was just told weeks later that I would be reviewed on the next hiring, panel so I took that as a pass.

Does anyone one have any info on how long it took for the investigation with NBIB to finish up?.

Comment

• Lone-ranger
            Lone-ranger commented
            Editing a comment
            It took mine about 7 months from credit check until my file was returned to DEA HQ.

• I haven’t heard anything from my background investigator, my recruiter told me if I haven’t heard anything by early February to contact them

Comment

• I've been told that my packet is being reviewed for the hiring panel. I've also been told that phone calls are going out next week and there's still a chance for the Jan class (at least those who are processing out of Detroit). My recruiter had made it sounds like I'm in..just a matter of Jan class or March class. God speed everyone.

Comment

• Lone-ranger
              Lone-ranger commented
              Editing a comment
              Good stuff. What's your timeline?

• Sabot26
              Sabot26 commented
              Editing a comment
              Timeline as far as my pipeline process?

• Ss8541hill
              Ss8541hill commented
              Editing a comment
              Anyone being told that there is no way to check the status of their package once it is in the BI phase?
              Last edited by Ss8541hill; 12-16-2018, 02:08 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6850 users online. 336 members and 6514 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X