• How long after submitting Eqip have people been contacted by your BI

Comment

• Lone-ranger
      Lone-ranger commented
      Editing a comment
      Little over a month

• Got my physical fitness test scheduled for late july

Comment

• Medical finished today. Psych oral eval Friday. Things are moving at record pace.

Comment

• Hey guys, just got an email from the DEA about PT retake test dates for July and locations where they will be held in Illinois. One of the cities listed is Glen Ellyn, Il. I know nothing of the area or if there will be a indoor or outside PT area there.. Does anyone know if the facility(if there is one) will be inside or outdoors there? If so what is it like exactly? Any heads up info will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Mach123
          Mach123 commented
          Editing a comment
          i just pmd you

• tp2020
          tp2020 commented
          Editing a comment
          Can you tell me what the PFT standards are? Or where to find them? I have looked on the website but can’t see what the events are or what scores I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I was recently invited to the hiring event that encompasses all the steps. Over one weekend long event.

• probandparole16
          probandparole16 commented
          Editing a comment

• Any updates? Class speculation after the one in September etc??

Comment

• Lions90
          Lions90 commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay awesome! All I have left is poly. Forums have been rather quite lately. Small group of us to begin with for this 2017 group of guys.

• MAZ91
          MAZ91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Still waiting for HQ to email me EQIP. Gotta love government efficiency (or lack thereof).

• Sparta1
          Sparta1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I heard theres also gonna be a December class this year

• patriot17
          patriot17 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sparta1 where did you hear that from?

• It’s a current announcement out. How do I get an occupational questionare

Comment

• DrewC2016
          DrewC2016 commented
          Editing a comment
          You have to reach out to recruiters near you.

• Ok cool. I just shot them an email. Thanks

Comment

• Ok cool. I just shot them an email. Thanks

Comment

• Finally got my account working so I can post. I applied for the BA2018-1 announcement in May. I turned in my 306, questionnaire and some other form my recruiter wanted. I’ve been waiting since then... and it’s starting to irritate me. I also applied for the SS and CBP after the DEA and I’m flying through their processes. I would just like to know if I’m going further in the process or not.
            Last edited by TheMaligator; 07-15-2018, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• patriot17
              patriot17 commented
              Editing a comment
              After submission of that paper work, you wont hear back for about 6 months for the next step

• Hello all,
            Been a long time lurker of this forum. I am also with the 2017 announcement. Currently pending Poly, drug test, and recently submitted the eqip. Applied June of last year. I wish everyone who's gotten this far good luck!

Comment

• Hey everyone,

I am just finalizing my resume and emailed recruitment for the occupational questionnaire for current announcement BA2018-1.

Do you guys think it woukd would be best to start a new thread so we don’t hijack the 2017 announcement thread?

Comment

• Lone-ranger
                Lone-ranger commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol there already is a 2018 thread

• CPAAPP
                CPAAPP commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol yea my bad. Didn’t see that until just now. Literally came back to comment to my comment lol

• Lone-ranger
                Lone-ranger commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah it's all good. There's some decent activity in there so you can jump right in.

• CPAAPP
                CPAAPP commented
                Editing a comment
                Yup. I see it’s going. Best of luck to you and everyone else in the process.

• How long did it take you guys to hear back for poly results?

Comment

• Lone-ranger
                Lone-ranger commented
                Editing a comment
                I was lucky enough to have a friendly examiner who answered my email when I asked if I passed. Otherwise, "you'll just know when you move to the next step" is what most people say.

• Blue Steel
                Blue Steel commented
                Editing a comment
                It took 5 months for me before receiving an email about my background interview. I met with the Background Investigator about a week after that. Throughout that time, I contacted my AC a bunch of times for any updates to my file.

• Is it a safe bet that most who are in the 2017 announcement in this thread are waiting for the poly and BI at this point?

Comment

• Lone-ranger
                Lone-ranger commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah that's probably a safe bet. I'm just waiting for the call. BI still ongoing as far as I know.

• ne.fitness
                ne.fitness commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m in the same boat. Processing out of the St. Louis office. I recently had the medical, drug, and PT EXAM all happen within the last 6 weeks. Now just waiting to hear about my poly and BI. So close, yet soooooo far away from the final offer. Good luck to you folks

• TheMaligator
                TheMaligator commented
                Editing a comment
                ne.fitness how long did it take you to hear back after you turned in your questionnaires? I’m out of the St Louis office for BA2018-1 and was just trying to get a timeframe of how long I have to wait. Turned my stuff in around May 20th

• How long was the DEA poly ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy_V View Post
                How long was the DEA poly ?
                Anyone know ?

Comment

• Blue Steel
                  Blue Steel commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mine was 5.5 hours.

• patriot17
                  patriot17 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Blue Steel were you contacted by your BI when the background started for you? Or did it start on its own

• Blue Steel
                  Blue Steel commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I was sent an email from the National Background Investigation Bureau saying that my background was going to be started in the near future and would be assigned to a local investigator. I was contacted 1-2 weeks after by my Investigator saying that she would be visiting my current and past employer within the week.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9534 users online. 478 members and 9056 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X