Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second time I can't get referred because supposedly my August 2016 application is still open. Havent heard anything since my medical exam in December 2016. Nobody can ever tell me anything about that application so that I can at least apply to future announcements. I give up on USSS.

Comment

• IronmanAthlete
      IronmanAthlete commented
      Editing a comment
      I passed my poly and medical back in May and haven't heard anything about my BI. In my case, i was hired by another agency March 2016 (non-LE role) and they brought me in with a public trust clearance. I am still going through my BI for that job and when i was given my COE from USSS in March 2017 i thought i was going to be able to quit that gig. Well, USSS said that because i have a pending BI with another agency, OPM may slow down the process for USSS. Not sure if your are on the same boat with me but just thought i should reach out.

Passed the SAEE. That was an interesting test lol. Now on to the next phase.

Comment

I applied and was referred. I take the SAEE on the 9th and have my SUPER Interview on the 11th of September in Birmingham, AL. They scheduled my SUPER Interview before I took my SAEE.
      Last edited by tbaandrew; 09-06-2017, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Took & Passed the SAEE today. Guess the waiting games begins

Comment

Took the SAEE yesterday, received a passing score. I only applied to Charlotte, NC. So it will be interesting to see how I proceed. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

Got the phone call for the SUPER and its scheduled for Oct. 19 in Baton Rouge, La. I'll update as time goes.

Comment

• HeavyCargo
              HeavyCargo commented
              Editing a comment
              When did you take the SAEE ? It's been over a month for me and haven't heard anything . Haven't even received an email saying I passed . Just a paper from the testing site

Any info on the SAEE exam. Have it coming up. Thanks

Comment

Well, just finished the SUPER.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyCargo View Post
                When did you take the SAEE ? It's been over a month for me and haven't heard anything . Haven't even received an email saying I passed . Just a paper from the testing site
                Wait... if the testing site said you passed then you passed... it's that purgatory period during the budget. They will call you and set up a date.

Comment

• HeavyCargo
                  HeavyCargo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Since then I’ve moved along in the process. Waiting to schedule my poly.

The USSS doesn't use E-QIP, they use the old SF-86 forms?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10068 users online. 438 members and 9630 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X