Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I received an offer and accepted the position. Report to FLETC on 9/17. Springfield, IL office.

Comment

• jeanzeano
      jeanzeano commented
      Editing a comment
      Same office - welcome!

• CSUAlum
      CSUAlum commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome! Congrats.

• Question, how long after the interview before the background started? Asking for a friend.

Comment

• HaloSpear6
      HaloSpear6 commented
      Editing a comment
      I interviewed on September 12th and did not receive a conditional offer until October 31st. After that I would say it was another 2 to 3 weeks before I even received the EQIP request. I submitted all of my information for back ground the week before Thanksgiving and did not have my sit down with Investigator till Super Bowl Sunday. Hope that helps. Some guys had a quicker process than mine.

• Thank you for the input.

Comment

• Mine went pretty quick following the interview. Background on EQIP and interview were about 2 weeks apart. Then nothing for 2 months, then they offered the job. So yea, it’s hit or miss.

Comment

• anyone that had gone through the class earlier this year (and still paying attention to the forum) got a second to PM me for a quick question? Thanks!

Comment

• Anybody received a rejection letter pertaining to the interview in one location but was hired in another location?

Comment

• CSUAlum
            CSUAlum commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah I got two of those.

• Any ideas on what the next academy dates are? Excluding September. Thanks.

Comment

• Anyone know how long after the drug test before I will probably hear something?

Comment

• CSUAlum
              CSUAlum commented
              Editing a comment
              this sucks as an answer but there really isn't a solid timeline. Some get correspondence within a few weeks, some take a few months.

• Anillo631
              Anillo631 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks, kind of figured

• Any updates for anyone? I hear that there will not be any basic classes for while?

Comment

• brownbear93
              brownbear93 commented
              Editing a comment
              That's what I was told last week also. They added I think an agent class or two and cancelled the IOI class for 19. But they are still doing some processing in case money shows up.

• Anybody hear something from the last announcement? If its cancelled for FY19 we may never hear anything for a long time

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7279 users online. 282 members and 6997 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X