300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resume writing service help

I am currently a nine year police officer with a few specialty positions looking to go into the corporate or insurance investigations world. I would like to get my resume on par so I can be competitive. I have done a web search and there are thousands of resume help sites and I am not sure where to begin. Can anyone recommend a resume writing service that they have been successful with? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I have never used any resume writing services, but when I was considering paying someone to do my federal resume, I came across https://www.resumeprofessionalwriters.com/

I spoke with one of the representatives via chat. The rep was very courteous and advised me to obtain a job announcement prior to coming back to them because they want to make sure they write a personalized resume. I ended up writing my own because I am a cheap bastard. I will definitely use these guys if I feel that I need a better resume in the future.

Comment

Bullet, send me a PM and we can talk, I'll try to help you out if you want, I've had a few people review mine and finally tuned it up to get referred to most things I've applied for.

Comment

• OrtezK
        OrtezK commented
        Editing a comment
        Sbsellards,

I created mine by looking at a ton of different federal resume templates and borrowing different ideas. Can you review mine as well? Any constructive feedback would be greatly appreciated.

• sbsellards1
        sbsellards1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure, I will preface that I'm not an expert by any means, I've just made it a habit to have people smarter than me look over mine and give me pointers to fine tune it. It seems to have worked and I'm happy to pass it on, PM me and we'll talk.

sbellards1

It took me a while to figure out how to turn on my private message option. When I finally figured it out, it said that I couldn't send you a PM because your PM service is not turned on.

Comment

• sbsellards1
        sbsellards1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I just turned it on, should be good now.

I have a good experience with https://resume-chief.com/ . You can try it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7769 users online. 303 members and 7466 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X