300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal Way Police (WA) are hiring police laterals $5000 Signing Bonus

We are currently down 3 positions and Laterals are being moved to the front of the background list. We will make it easy for you to do the testing background process. (+$5000 upon successful 6 month probation). We are starting a "retiring" cycle right now and want laterals keep the machine running smoothly.

Current pay will range from $5248-$7040 a month (depends on experience +$5000 signing bonus) with increases every year though the end of 2018, where it will be $5407-7253 Before education and career development pay (up to 10.25% added)

This is our lateral process:

1. Take the written test in your state near where you live. (no travel, No physical agility)
    2. Skype oral boards (no travel yet)
    3. Phone call pre-background interview (still no travel)
    4. If you pass 2 & 3, we will come to you for an onsite eval at your agency. (still no travel)
    5. If you pass 4, you will finally need to travel to meet our chief and upon positive review- you pick your start date.
    6. While you are in town, you will need to take and pass the Polygraph, Medical, and Psych- (usually done in two days).

How easy is that? You don't have to spend money on travel until you have already passed the background!

For more information, call me at 253-835-6737 or go to our website at www.FWRecruiting.com

Did I mention $5000? $2500 on the first check and $2500 at the end of the six month probation.

Curtis Tucker, Admin Officer
    Federal Way Police (WA)
    I don't check to see if the glass is half full, I make sure its not dirty.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7085 users online. 307 members and 6778 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X