Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FBI Special Agent and work experience and any general info about the job.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im in a similar boat Im 30 and yes my dream job is FBI. Just like every guy at one point in their lives but Im a realist and Im applying to anything and everything. Right now Im finishing up my thesis for my Masters in Middle Eastern and Islamic studies with Language (its a mouth full I know). For the past 4 years I have traveled all over the Middle East, North Africa, and Europe for my studies so Im hoping this will help. No my masters wasn't 4 years it was two but I spent the other time learning Arabic, for the negative folks on here . I hope you hear good news BrooklynBorn, also the CBPO is hiring and they pause your age if you ever want to transition over.

Comment

Originally posted by tp2020 View Post
      Im in a similar boat Im 30 and yes my dream job is FBI. Just like every guy at one point in their lives but Im a realist and Im applying to anything and everything. Right now Im finishing up my thesis for my Masters in Middle Eastern and Islamic studies with Language (its a mouth full I know). For the past 4 years I have traveled all over the Middle East, North Africa, and Europe for my studies so Im hoping this will help. No my masters wasn't 4 years it was two but I spent the other time learning Arabic, for the negative folks on here . I hope you hear good news BrooklynBorn, also the CBPO is hiring and they pause your age if you ever want to transition over.
      Thanks bro, obviously after hearing your qualifications, I realize that I stand even less than a zero chance lol.
      Was just curious, didn't know much about the competition or job in general. I was just researching it.

Honesty learning Arabic is as impressive as it gets.

CBPO is what I was originally researching.
      I will probably be in either the FDNY academy or DOC academy this summer. Counting my lucky stars for FDNY but this is the last class after taking the test 5 years ago.
      Last edited by BrooklynBorn; 02-23-2017, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Well I certainly hope they see my qualifications in a good light. I've done everything I can think of to make myself hirable. Funny enough learning Arabic wasn't that hard for me although like I said I lived there and used it daily so that helped a lot. Nothing wrong with the FDNY but hopefully one or the other will come calling you.

Comment

The FDNY is my dream job the others are back ups. Good luck

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6785 users online. 192 members and 6593 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X