Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law Enforcement to a Career in Project Management

Hello everyone!

If anyone is interested in attending a Beta Project Manager Instruction Course ($1097), feel free to reach out to me, clint@leo2pm.com. The course comes with a targeted professional resume, lifetime membership to LEO2PM, continuing education opportunities, job placement assistance and much more.

Getting a federal job is tough right now, I can help you land a career in Project Management making an average of $108,000 a year. Many law enforcement skills translate into project management. I can help with that translation. Once you complete my 35 hour course you will good to go to take the PMP exam. On the website, there are links to salary information and job projections. I went from being a CID Special Agent to becoming an IT Project Manager. It is almost the same thing, except there are no bodies....
    We are the first law enforcement transition assistance program and our mission is to help LEOs get into project management.
    Peace out...war in!

Your middle name Ponzi by chance?
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Meet Fonzi's cousin, Ponzi.

Comment

Coming from someone formerly in the private sector, I can tell you not to waste your money on this course. Most people get a job with a company, work their way up, and have the company pay for their PMP. Mostly because one of the pre-requisites (outside of a 35 hour course) is at least 4500 hours of leading or directing projects.

This is a Law Enforcement Job Center, not a place to recruit people to the private sector.

Originally posted by EagleFist13 View Post
        Hello everyone!

If anyone is interested in attending a Beta Project Manager Instruction Course ($1097), feel free to reach out to me, clint@leo2pm.com. The course comes with a targeted professional resume, lifetime membership to LEO2PM, continuing education opportunities, job placement assistance and much more.

Getting a federal job is tough right now, I can help you land a career in Project Management making an average of $108,000 a year. Many law enforcement skills translate into project management. I can help with that translation. Once you complete my 35 hour course you will good to go to take the PMP exam. On the website, there are links to salary information and job projections. I went from being a CID Special Agent to becoming an IT Project Manager. It is almost the same thing, except there are no bodies....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8583 users online. 365 members and 8218 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X