300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FPS LESO/Canine

Anyone apply for the recent FPS(GOVT wide) LESO Canine positon that was on USAJOBS last week? There were a few locations to apply for.

Anyone have any insight about the postions?

Originally posted by my93rx7tt View Post
    Anyone apply for the recent FPS(GOVT wide) LESO Canine positon that was on USAJOBS last week? There were a few locations to apply for.

Anyone have any insight about the postions?
    I thought about it briefly, but these guys will be "crossing" there fingers hoping for someone already FLETC trained, who at least has K9 school secured. Normally FPS doesn't post on USAJOBS. They do these random, show up at this military base type gigs. So, it's possible if you have FLETC or K9 school and preferably both, chances for being hired will be the best. Unless there is multiple vacancies, I would not over think it, because chances are they will get someone with one or the other. Also, this one will include already hired FPS personnel going for the K9 spots. (I look at that and say, I don't work for FPS, no way will they hire me.) You know, unless none of there regular officers want this, which also is highly doubtful.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12139 users online. 483 members and 11656 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X